goHastings Reviews

09/02/2015
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1590 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Sep 1, 2015
    I am very pleased with goHastings. Their Customer Service department is very knowledgeable and helpful. I had no problems with assistance.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    i like hasting always have easy to order from and always have what I want
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Hastings has a big variety of items we enjoy. we usually shop in our home town Hastings here in Lawton Ok. they have great customer service and always willing to order what we need.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    My go to for movies, TV series, etc.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Thank you so much for the availabity to purchase a gift card on your website, my daughter loves your store and because she's just given birth to my first grandchild I completely forget that her birthday was today until this morning and I live in Charleston SC!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I found navigation through the 'used' section to be tiresome. When I input a keyword search, the items I was looking for did not appear, but I did find them a few hundred pages into the 'used' music section. Very tedious, but worth my time for the savings.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Shipping on these items was a bit high; I will definitely look elsewhere in addition to Hasting's the next time I want to buy cd's.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I like ordering from goHastings, however, it is sometimes hard to find what I am looking for. Overall I am satisfied.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The prices are right... Keep that up and I'll be a loyal shopper!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    You are my "Entertainment Superstore", and not that I've moved to the east coast, I miss you!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Shipping cost is too high.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    My family really loves the Hastings store and the online presence is pretty nice. I like that I can place the order and then just go pick it up at the store. My turntable died and so being able to look up, purchase and then go pick up a new one is super convenient!
    Sep 1, 2015
    Good experience. Did in-store pick-up same day and it was great. Always more and more impressed with Hastings. Only critique is that the store feels the need to lock down their bathrooms like they're hiding state secrets and I hate it. I shouldn't have to go get a member of the store staff and see if they are available to let me go pee. It's a little demeaning. But that is seriously my only issue and I kind of understand as shoplifting must be rampant, but there has to be a better way to control that than making me go ask for a potty pass. Have a great day! I hope the feedback is helpful as that's why I'm providing it. Thank you!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Website runs kind of poorly - very slow and often hard to navigate. Shipping ends up being quite pricey when purchasing many items - overall decent website.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I have not yet purchased anything from go hastings,so I hope this is a good experience.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I like hastings. I rent movies there when they release. buy most of my electronics there as well. and buy movies. the staff is always helpful and when they don't know they find someone who does.
    Sep 1, 2015
    The problem is that the movie was damaged and do to I ordered it on line all I can do is return it and wait for refund I still want the movie but I'll wait till the store has it that way I can deal with the store if there's a problem
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Satisfied each and every time I order anything from Hastings. So much cheaper to buy used movies. And if I ever have a problem with one, it's resolved immediately by contacting customer service. Big selection. Good prices. Frequent, amazing deals.
    Sep 1, 2015
    Perfect product and service as usual. Thanks!