goHastings Reviews

08/29/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1594 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Aug 7, 2014
    The website needs to be updated, the shopping cart makes editing impossible. You have to remove the item completely to change quantities. Overall I like the site.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I would like the shipping cost to be cheaper.
    Love the low prices
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I love hastings stores so thought I would try ordering online
  • Aug 7, 2014
    The purchase was fast and easy. Very please since this was my first time at buying. Also, was very please with the pricing. Thank you
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I enjoyed shopping with Hastings.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Used prices are great when used with coupon codes
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Shipping was a little crazy.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    You should do promotions with free shipping more often to compete with the other retailers that do it more often.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I love hastings. Get everything there.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Would like to see more special offers for frequent customers. Would like to see better selection of used products...like Amazon!!!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    The promo code on the banner didn't work!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Hastings offers a good selection on books,music and entertainment. I often find items i am looking for at a great price
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    was quick and easy. received order quickly. very satisfied customer. thank you
  • Jul 28, 2014
    i'm soooo glad i found you
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Had not heard of them before, but will probably buy from again if CD's arrive in good shape
    VERY HAPPY WITH CD'S, WILL BUY MORE
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    Two of the three DVDs I purchased from goHastings.com are not viewable. I am extremely disappointed with the quality of their product. The solution is to return the shoddy merchandise for a refund in the future? NOT GOOD - I ordered and paid for three movies that work and that's what I expected to get. I was told I would receive a phone call from someone at a higher level than the phone representative; that has not happened and I expect it never will. Poor quality, poor customer service - I will NEVER purchase from this website again and will spread the word.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Has been a very commendable company to do business with..