goHastings Reviews

02/10/2016
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2848 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jan 28, 2016
    Good sale and I found some things that I was having trouble finding elsewhere (or that Amazon charged an arm and a leg for!). I'll definitely check here again.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I love gohastings.com! I would much rather order online than go to the stores. Only complaint is when I preorder its always 2 to 3 days after release before I get it. In that case much better to go to the stores.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    It was not clear why store pick up was not available for my order. That usually saves on shipping when dealing with other vendors.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    My last online order experience from Hastings was less than pleasant seeing as I received an empty package (whether it was the store's mistake or the mail carrier's is unknown), but the employees were helpful/accommodating in giving me a full refund.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Most things were great except, the shipping fee wasn't shown until the very end of the transaction, and the sales tax wasn't shown until even after the shipping fee was finally displayed. Also, there wasn't a "estimated delivery date" displayed. In fact, this survey asks questions about the shipping time and I am not aware of how long that will take because the system is defaulted to go to the survey before displaying a "estimated shipping delivery date." Other than that everything else is outstanding with the gohastings.com website. I will order again and recommend the website to other people. Great variety and selection of DVDs, we need more blu rays, especially television series on blu ray, both separate seasons and box sets!! Thanks!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I have been an online customer for Hastings since I had the pleasure of visiting one of your brick and mortar stores in Tenn around 5-6 years ago. Your constant deals and sales with wonderful pricing is what bring me back as frequently. Thank you for making movie collecting a little easier on me. Chris
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I wish the mobile site was a good as computer
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Website was easy to use, had all the books I was looking for except one. Hastings always has good deals and specials to get everything at good prices. Love shopping in-store. First time shopping online, will shop more if can't find in store.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    The fact online prices won't be matched in store, so you have to make an online purchase. Also it would be nice it hastings price matched.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I appreciate the prices of your used merchandise. It is cheaper than prices at my local stores. I wish there was a shipping charge per order rather than per item, but I understand that is not possible when used media is coming from multiple different locations/stores. I also love that anything I'm looking for is in stock!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    good prices, but would love combined lower shipping costs
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Your sale you have for 5 exclusive comics plus free shipping, only allows 5 comics per transaction. It would be nice if the code could take off the total of multiple books that qualify for this sale, instead of having to make multiple orders for it.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Excellent Price and shipping cost!
    Jan 28, 2016
    Items as described, nice price, fast shipping. As good as it gets!!
  • Jan 19, 2016
    The sales and selection on used items is unbeatable. So far have not had any issues with the quality of the used items I have ordered.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 28, 2016
    Hastings did a great job as far as our order goes. However the package when we received it was damage greatly. Fortunately the item inside was fine. I did take pictures of the packaging just in case The item would have been damaged
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 28, 2016
    One of the books had torn pages.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I love going into Hastings stores but I didn't want to get engulfed in there for hours so I ordered some used books online today. I used a promo code so I got the already low cost used books for even cheaper! I got 3 books for less than twenty bucks. I am so happy with goHastings. Thank you!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    You guys are a little late on updateing your sites. I was trying to buy this yesturday when the comic was released but it didnt change from the pre-order. I was hopeing you were selling the #2 varient as well but didnt see that option. No worries.