goHastings Reviews

07/29/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1653 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jul 6, 2014
    Lot's of hard to find Anime at a good price.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Your Shipping prices are too high!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Overall great online service, slow shipping and some damaged comics but overall still good.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    The categories for easy to use to get to work ps3 games and controllers but above but to fine a Pacific game it was hard to do you cannot just type in the game or the equipment for the game to find it so I didn't like that very much that I couldn't find really what I was looking for
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Fast service, great selection.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I think that the shipping needs to be looked at. I don't like paying 4$ to ship something that i know could be sent media mail for 2.50. Other then that positive experience although the site could use a facelift.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I understand that shipping prices have risen in the last few months but I almost didn't order my items because I felt the shipping price was too much. Instead of shipping based on the number and type of item I think flat-rate shipping based on purchase price (ex. all orders up to $25 have $4 shipping or some such thing) might be the better option.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Love your website and ordering your products. Great prices and selections.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    did not like your shopping cart
    Best Movie Store EVER!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    This was my first time and it was very user friendly and the prices were better than in the store. the store was going to charge me 15.99 plus tax.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Have enjoyed selection of purchases. Would like shipping charges to be cheaper. Thank you
    awesome Website will come back
    YOU CAN FIND ANY MOVIE AT HASTINGS
  • Jul 5, 2014
    the only problem I have is you do not make all of your out of stocks clear-- I have twice ordered out of stock and not told about the cancelations.makes me wonder if you are worth ordering from sometimes.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    The only issue I saw (and it's not as much of an issue, as it is an annoyance) is that there was seemingly no simple way to find out if my local store carried the item I purchased. Wal mart's site, as well as best buy's, has an option to easily check if any near by stores carry the item your looking for before you have to order it and wait a few days. Neither of those places carried the product I wanted at the moment, neither did this site, but it was cheaper here than their.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 5, 2014
    The packing was done very very poorly. I ordered 4 records and they came in a super huge box with some air pouches around them. The record covers got bent up and damaged due to the poor packing job.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    It's always a good experience shopping at go Hastings.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    i loved everything about the website and vivid colors made it extra exciting,especially with all the new books on the home page. I will admit the only problem i had was using a gift card but i read it again and your easy writing helped me figure it out. thnx!-Macy Zidek
    Jul 6, 2014
    I love it! Its very easy to navigate through and with all the latest books and movies on the home page is helpful