goHastings Reviews

12/17/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 2436 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Dec 7, 2014
    Great online shopping experience!
    none of the coupons worked and the shipping should have been .96
    Great place to shop.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    goHastings had exactly what I was looking for and I was very pleased with the checkout process.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    11/07/2014, I've been a loyal online customer to Hastings for a many years purchasing did movies for myself and my eight grandchildren and not once have I've ever been offered a discounted coupon for 10%, 20%, 30% or 50% off any orders by mail or in my personal email. Although I reside here in Albuquerque, NM. I'm native to the panhandle of Lubbock, Texas (Amarillo, Texas) area where the did movies are shipped from. This goes to show the company's appreciation to their most loyal clientèle.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    had a gift in mind for my granddaughter was referred to your site when ordering a gift basket (wine etc ) wanted a DVD (cats)
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I Started going to the Lake Havasu City, AZ store when I worked in the area. Great store and great people. Everything you need was in that store as a reader and for entertainment. If it was not there they could get it for you.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Finding what I wanted was easy and checkout was quick and simple. I have never heard of goHastings before, but I am willing to return in the future.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I believe that this survey was very intrusive and I do not see how it was relevant to Hastings.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Love this store. I buy from gohastings.com alot. They have such great deals. I get lots of DVD's from them.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    It was very easy shopping online the this gift card for my relative.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I went to local Hastings store and saw an item I wanted in a different color. Was excited to see that you carried that item on your goHastings.com site. I also found a couple more items I liked. Thank you! I did have a promo for free shipping what would not work on my online order. I did not get any prompt telling me why it was not being applied to my order. :{
  • Dec 7, 2014
    The first time I ordered I was able to make my purchase with out an account! I thought that was pretty great! I received my item fast and in great condition. It was also an item I had a hard time locating :) So this time I compared prices with Amazon and found it for half the price, created an account and ordered! quick, easy and effective!
    Great Competitive Pricing
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Website is great. Stores are great.. Disappointed, however, that many of the books I was interested in were "Out of Stock."
    Dec 7, 2014
    I ordered a book online because the store did not have the book. The store looked up the book for me and told me it had been discontinued. I looked online before going to the store. The stores inventory said they had one in stock, however, I was told that the inventory is often not correct. They did not offer to get me the item, so I went back home and ordered it online. The online purchase was easy and the book was delivered quickly.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    goHastings is an outstanding company to do business with and I highly recommend everyone to shop at goHastings.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Easy to use
    Dec 7, 2014
    Took forever to get product from distribution warehouse to post office, but at least the post office was on their game and I recieved the product two days after it finally made it to the post office.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    When they closed their store in our area we were distressed. We always shopped there. I am glad we have online options.
    Dec 7, 2014
    They shipped one item by UPS and one item by USPS. UPS arrived in a timely manner. I am still waiting for the package USPS has. It was mailed 3 day. That was suppose to arrive last Monday. IF it arrives tomorrow, it will be a week late. It came from Texas to Federal Way, WA. Then was shipped to Sheridan, OR. Spent 2 days there then sent to Portland for 3 days, now it is in Spokane. This is unacceptable on any level. It is not Hastings problem. It is USPS.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Easy finding the books I needed for my online reading course and the movies I wanted for leisure entertainment. Although it wouldn't let me proceed to check out the movie.