goHastings Reviews

02/05/2016
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2805 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jan 20, 2016
    goHastings is convenient. The prices are usually pretty reasonably, but differ from in store. Sometimes I'm disappointed to find prices changing when I go to pickup something in store.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    The company owns Moviestop, I therefore see no reason as to why Moviestop's Director's Club Card has no bearing with Hastings Stores or their sites.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    love ordering books. most of the books i want you have avalable
    Very reasonably priced.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    It took me all evening to place this order, because your website kept telling me that the Comic I was trying to order was "Not available for Preorder" Of course it's not, it came out today. After waiting for 2 hours it finally came up and said I could finish my order. This is highly unacceptable and should be looked into. This happened last week with Batman/TMNT #2 it wouldnt let me order the comic, so I had to make a trip to town to pick one up.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I have always found hasting to be the best place for movies
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I love it Thank you to all of you.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Could only suggest that you have more subcategories to make searching much easier. Love the different selections of stuff you can choose from.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I'm a big fan of all things thrift, new & used, collectible, quirky, etc. and Hastings delivers! You guys are doing great!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Awesome place to find, and buy items!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    this is the easiest and most convenient way to look up and purchase both old & new movies or music. i love my Hastings store.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    good selection-personalized serice when I arrive in erson each week-some clerks now my name
  • Jan 19, 2016
    There need to be a clear showing of what is out of stock! Perhaps even take that offer off the site if it's out stock! Such actions would make things much easier to find and purchase!
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Great prices and even better promotions!
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Great place, with great prices!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Wish I new better when my book will deliver.
    Jan 20, 2016
    I was absolutely thrilled I was able to pick up my order the same day at my local Hastings. My service however in store left a lot to be desired. Several employees saw me waiting at the service desk and never acknowledged me or offered to get someone to help me.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    I always shop with goHastings when I want to buy books or cd's. They have the best prices on used items and they always in perfect condition.
    Jan 20, 2016
    I love goHastings and always shop with them when I need a book or CD's. Their prices are great and they ship your order very fast and also the condition of the items are perfect. Thank you.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    It was very easy to find the books I was looking for
  • Jan 2, 2016
    It use to be so much easier to buy on line, but I had so many problems with passwords etc that I just went with Pay Pal
    Jan 20, 2016
    Always takes care of business, quickly and at a good price and great shipping charges
  • Dec 31, 2015
    I like to get the best value for my money. I was disappointed when the Hastings closed in Denton Texas. But I will continue to use the online store as an alternative especially for used items. In general the pricing is very good even with new items.
    Jan 19, 2016
    I was pleased with the used DVD's I purchased as well the new book. They all arrived in good shape. The ordering was easy. The special offers are really a good deal.