goHastings Reviews

02/11/2016
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2848 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jan 27, 2016
    I wish ya'll had more locations!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I found five of the eight items I was looking for as inexpensive, used books. I appreciate the availability and ease of purchase of these items. Thanks.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I have purchased once before and was happy with the results so I
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Went to store... They did not have what you show them having online, so I ordered it for store pick up online. Curious to see how this works out and and quickly I can pick these items up.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Love the ease placing an order. Don't have to go to the store!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I have shopped at the hastings store in tyler and i always have a wonderful experience.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    It's great to be able to do a quick search and find exactly what I wanted. And to be able to pick it up at the store near me.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Products are just overpriced.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Frustrated that the books costs $9 more in the store than online. Found book in store but had to go home to purchase online and now have to go back to pick up book in store. Never had a discrepancy between on-line price in in-store price at any other store. Strange policy.
    Jan 27, 2016
    Frustrated that I was unable to get the product for the on-line price while at the store. I had to go home to order the product on-line and then pick it up at the store a couple of hours later in order to save $9.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    yall are awesome!!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    When i lived close to jonesboro, AR.. i would go to hastings all the time and blow almost my entire paycheck buying CD's and PC games from them, not a negative aspect at all. Just thought i would mention how much i liked the store as a whole, i had to special order an album one time, and had to pay an outrageous amount for it.. that would be the only negative part of my buying experience if any. The website itself was not bad, but i would recommend that the search engine gets tuned up some, as i had to dig around a little bit to find certain artists' albums i was searching for. other than that, i was surprised my gift card still worked after all these years.. and still had money on it! i was able to get an album i had purchased at the Jonesboro store when the album was released! for less than 7$ before tax. shipping is a great rate as well.. less than 2$!
  • Jan 19, 2016
    GoHastings is a great website and the Hastings stores are also great
    Jan 26, 2016
    Ordering from the site was fine but the postal service did a bad job with getting the item on time
  • Jan 17, 2016
    My go-to for all my entertainment needs!
    I love you Hastings
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Go Hastings! I'm a happy customer!
    Jan 27, 2016
    A good go-to for used DVD's
  • Jan 16, 2016
    It's the Best Way to Relax, ALL the Way Around!! TY GoHastings!! TY!
    Jan 27, 2016
    Wonderful way to set up Family Night!! Thank You!!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Would like to have more items on my list. - looking for Chris Isaak albums only
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    Items were not shipped within 24hours as Indicated.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    gohastings is the best way to buy movies, it's the only place I shop for most movies
    Jan 26, 2016
    I am very happy with my order, and have all ready placed another order, and I no I will be doing so again.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    easy buying experience. thanks
    Jan 26, 2016
    I would have ordered a Tweety Bird or Sylvester the Cat MP3 player but the shipping was calculated for 22 ounces and was too much.