goHastings Reviews

08/30/2016
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 814 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jun 20, 2016
    Very nice experience no difficulties
  • Jun 19, 2016
    Gohastings is AWESOME!!!! definitely one of my go to sites to order stuff :D
  • Jun 19, 2016
    The site was easy to use and relatively informative. No problems checking out. Will most likely use for purchases in the future.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    i love your store I am going to be very sad if you close and my mom
  • Jun 19, 2016
    I hope you don't go out of business. I used to shop instore in Fort Smith Arkansas and moved to Arizona where there are no stores here. I buy the used dvd's cause they are much cheaper than anywhere else.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    Am overwhelmed by all that is offered fo sale.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    I had some trouble finding certain animated films, but it was great other than that!
  • Jun 18, 2016
    shipping should combine with bulk orders if possible.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    We're hoping our local Hasting's store does not have to close due to the corporate bankrupcy. We enjoy the employees and their wonderful customer service and positive attitudes!
  • Jun 18, 2016
    was pretty easy just have to watch the dvd format from the blue-ray format as i only have a dvd player.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Pretty good selection, however search results are often confusing as to what is in stock out of stock. Multiple prices for the same used titles. You would think all used products of like kind i.e. same title would be same used price.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Very easy to use.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Always easy to find products. Quick Shipping and Easy CheckOut. Always have great experience with hastings. Great customer service
    Jun 19, 2016
    Quick and fast pick up. Very convenient
  • Jun 10, 2016
    "Flash sales" definitely catch my attention, especially when they are regarding already discounted USED products.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Jun 20, 2016
    It wasn't what I ordered but it ended up being way better so thanks for the little mishap 😂 it was actually pretty cool.
  • Jun 9, 2016
    Jun 18, 2016
    We love our local Hastings and all the employees , and the selection is great, so we try to do business there whenever possible.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    I love goHastings! It is always the first place I check when I am looking for entertainment products from books and movies to anime and games. My experience has always been positive. However, this past time I made an online purchase my coupon didn't work at check-out, even though it said it was applied. The deal was so good it didn't even bother me that it didn't work.
    Jun 18, 2016
  • Jun 5, 2016
    Nice sales, coupons etc.
  • Jun 1, 2016
    Jun 19, 2016
    None of the cds I received were cleaned and buffed before being shipped. As a previous Hastings employee, all discs with noticeable scratches should be cleaned and buffed before shipping.