goHastings Reviews

02/04/2016
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2790 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jan 14, 2016
    This site is awesome! I found exactly what I was looking for easily. No ads, no problems. Excited to get my package!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I wish it showed an estimated time frame on when to expect package, I only saw it ships in 24 hours.
    I love this store!!!
    Great site, Easy to use!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I have been looking for two movies for awhile now and I finally decided to purchase them online since I could not find them in store. Hastings website had the best deal.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Been really easy to use. The one time I had a problem was fixed immediately. Fast shipping.Good quality movies I have received.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I really miss the local store experience.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I've always liked Hastings. They're pretty good about having what I want honestly and at a pretty good price. It's one of the only comic stores in town that has back orders - at least on a chain store basis if that makes sense.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I had not thought of shopping online with Hastings books before but I am glad I did. They had a great clearance selection perfect for upcoming parties. They have a wide variety of items others do not offer.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    goHastings is my 24hr retail therapy fix,saves me money and gas,You rock!!
  • Jan 13, 2016
    could not correct address to new zip code given by post office had trouble using my credit card because your site would not let me correct the address.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Happy as usual.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Jan 14, 2016
    We bought 5 used Blue-ray movies, used because they are Blue-ray and less likely to be damaged. One of the copies was damaged and would not play. We returned it to a Hastings close by, told them we ordered the copy, they were HAPPY to help us.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Great site and great selections! Keep it up and Thanks!
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Once I figured out what it was I was supposed to do and how to do it, I rather enjoyed the process.
    Jan 14, 2016
    I was really rather pleased by my experience, though it seemed a bit of a learning experience for me and, slightly, for the staff. I will look at goHastings again, when I can afford to buy something else. That'll be a while.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    The site feels old, which may put some people off, as they may not have confidence in the security of their information.
    Jan 14, 2016
    I had never heard of goHastings before this purchase, but would check them out again. They had the product I wanted for the lowest price I could find on the web (including Amazon). I will be checking the site in the future for my shopping needs.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    No comments at this time
    Jan 14, 2016
    I checked the tracking # and the package only had one book in it instead of two. The # 9449010200989045545644 was delivered but it didn't have the book, Match For Marcus Cynster, in it. There is nothing the post office can do about it. How would they know if there was suppose to have two books in it or not? Anyway thats the story. Ray Giese
  • Dec 24, 2015
    I do like the selection and availability of items on the shopping website, however the shipping does help deciding on whether I purchase merchandise during a sale or not, that and if anything is affordable to me.
    Jan 14, 2016
    I like the variety of the products available at gohastings,com, the problem I face is which product I want more. I am satisfied with the purchases I have made.