goHastings Reviews

07/21/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1746 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Jun 20, 2014
    I've communicated in the customer service several times before that the picture of the item does not correspond with the description or name of item - which is very confusing. It'll be a great shopping experience if items are described or represented accurately. Also, shipping wise, Hastings raised the shipping fees, but the shipping is very poor - damages some of my orders & have to return it & purchase another one again - very inconvenient.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Most of the movies I really wanted were out of stock.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Its a great website everything that I have looked for this website has had it. I'm pleased with the prices for some of the things I buy, but shipping cost is a little high but either than that I am overall satisfied with this site thank yall and God Bless.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    looked all over for a coupon code.. no luck. found "earlybird" put it in, but it didn't change anything.ing charged I thought shipping for DVDs was 96 cents each.. I'm being charged $1.29 each. I wish your site was more user friendly. To be able to put in the name of a DVD and get just that. It doesn't happen. It's frustrating and it takes so much time to find what we're looking for
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Please have more free shipping promo codes
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Deadpool variants all the way
    I LOVE HASTINGS !!!!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    A free shipping/store pickup option would improve the chances of me buying from gohastings more often.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I like the used CD stock. I hope they are in decent condition. This will determine if I buy from here again.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    The coupon I used did not apply like it stated
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I wish Hastings wouldn't wait until the last minute to tack on shipping and tax. I want to know right away just how much I am spending. I do like the prices for used books. But sometimes I am mislead about the availability. Also you do have a large selection, but could work on your search features.
    Boom goes the Dynamite!
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I always love shopping at hastings, whether in store, or now online. This was my first online purchase. Thank you for the free $5.00 gift card!
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Happy with purchase, not happy with shipping charge.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Great product and fast shipping!
    Jun 19, 2014
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Great Store, online or in person :)
    Jun 20, 2014
    I bought used tv seasons. I was expecting wear on packaging like when purchasing other used products. Everything was in perfect new looking condition. Very happy with my purchase
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    Listing said it was a 2 disc edition of Pacific Rim, when I got it, it was a rental copy and single disc
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    One of the CD's skips. I cleaned my CD player just in case the skipping could have been due to that. It still skipped after the cleaning. Very disappointed..
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 19, 2014
    Amazon is much quicker on delivery and gives an easy to find tracking number. Hastings took about three to four days longer than I expected, I did not see any estimated arrival date when I purchased my item or any tracking number. Hastings did provide a cheaper price for the same product. I will first check Amazon then go to Hastings for a possible discount, if I'm not in a hurry to receive my product. Overall good price, but don't expect it too early.