goHastings Reviews

09/15/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1628 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Aug 11, 2014
    My attempts to buy stuff @ gohastings via my smartphone have failed miserably. Online with a pc everything went great - not sure why the difference. In July I purchased an ebook that I thought was a paperback - my bad, but spoke with customer service rep today and wasn't able to get any refund or satisfaction. Tonight I bought the paperback I'd meant to purchase the other day. Incidentally I tried to download the ebook a few minutes ago and it didn't download, so I'll give it another whirl when I have more patience.
    A wonderful experience!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    looking for certain things was a bit hard. Too many different items would show up that I really didn't think has anything to do with what I put in the search bar
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I disliked how a few weeks ago the website told me I could pre-order Destiny for xbox 360 but when I went to place the order it was only available for xbox one and ps4 pre-orders. I e-mailed customer support about this and the response was that it wasn't available for pre-order on 360 and they mentioned nothing about how it would be in the future or why the website said otherwise but wouldn't allow orders. You shouldn't advertise a product for pre-order if you aren't going to allow it to be pre-ordered until weeks later to push sales of newer systems. I would have gone else where to shop had I not had a gift card for Hastings.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I am very satisfied with GoHastings after my first purchase. They offer many of the items that I've been looking at for a cheaper price than other retailers
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I usually can find what I am looking for at Hastings...If not in the store then on line for sure...GO HASTINGS....
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I love Hastings! the store is always clean and the site is easy to use. the only thing is when I look for some products. it shows results that have nothing to what im looking for.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    awesome selection, great shipping concept, outstanding prices! love these guys!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Hastings was a rather cool feature of our town here. I miss it but use goHastings.com
    Very fast shipping!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    They had a great sale on a video game I wanted so I grabbed a friend a copy too! I wish they had some kind of deal for shipping though but all in all it was still a great deal!
    Aug 11, 2014
    I purchased 2 copies of Darksiders 2 for the wii u. One copy was factory sealed but the other copy seemed to be shrink wrapped. Also, the shrink wrap had tears and holes in the shrink wrap itself. It feels like I got 1 new game and 1 repackaged game. Other than that, no complaints but it makes me weary of ordering again.
    Aug 12, 2014
    whenever i can't find something .i usually will find it at hastings,and at good prices and in good condition.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I would rather use amazon.com But I have hastings gift certificates. Thus I buy from Hastings. The prices are high here and shipping is also hign. Also I have to pay sales tax. No reason to buy from here except my gift cards.
    Aug 11, 2014
    The only reason I shop goHastings.com is because I have gift cards. Shipping costs are very high and there is no way to get free shipping. Shipments are frequently split and arrive several days apart. The products are fine. Getting them to me is the problem. Shipping costs and time are bad.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    found your products on amazon, decided to find you directly. i couldn't be happier ;]
  • Jul 30, 2014
    First time so no comments yet.
    Aug 12, 2014
    First time order. I rarely order DVDS but this experience went smooth.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Overall I was pleased with the shopping experience on this site. My only recommendation has to do with getting more of the "out of stock" items back in stock. I was hoping to find a some specific music items but was surprised to see so many of them out of stock. Other than that, this is a great site!
    Aug 11, 2014
    Overall I was pleased with my purchase. I was disappointed that one of the CDs I purchased would not play.
  • Jul 29, 2014
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    seems OK, shipped 3 DVDs in two packages, last one came 1 week after first. But overall, OK.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Thanks! this website is awesome!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    great used prices!! even better when they offer discounts!!
    Aug 11, 2014
    Great Prices on used items. Only complaint is that even they were used items a couple of the DVD's were really scratched. But they all play!! :)
  • Jul 20, 2014
    shipping costs are to high