goHastings Reviews

09/18/2014
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1634 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

• Aug 17, 2014
    One of my fav places to shop
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I like how it is easy to find items, I just wish the shipping was a bit faster.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    This website was referred to me by my co worker, he has bought quite a bit of music so I decided to try.When I receive my merchandise I will be more satisfied.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Do not put my email on any more lists
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Went to store to buy because it said there was one at the store but they did not have
  • Aug 16, 2014
    love tis site better than any.
    First time buyer
  • Aug 16, 2014
    i love the movie selections
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Would like to see a better selection of used products. Would like Hastings to honor their sales offers when they ship the WRONG product!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I would prefer more shipping options, such as Media Mail, to save in this area.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    my son is into a game called plants versus zombies so when we were looking for a back pack. He wanted it to be from these characters as we were are looking online, we see different types of back packs one of a zombie and one of a plant , he tells me "I like both of them" " I don't know which one to pick" I look at him and I tell him "imagine if we could find a back pack that could be reversible one side zombie one side plant" My son says that would be so cool. I typed it in my google search.... just in case... and I was lucky enough to find goHastings.com Who says you can't have the best of both world sometimes.thank you ♥Soni
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I appreciate the e-mailed information regarding an item I was really interested in pre-ordering (limited edition comic books).
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I like the selection and prices of products, but the search could be improved. When I search for something with common words, it can be hard to find exactly what I want in the sometimes dozens of pages of results.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I have gohastings on my toolbar and it often wins out over ebay or Amazon for more than one item, great. Always quick shipping too =)
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I love Hastings, I buy all my movies from them , they have used movies and games with no stretches. you always know your getting the best with Hastings!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I like the discounts and the selection of products and can shop at home
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 16, 2014
    I will buy from you again
  • Aug 4, 2014
    There needs to be a greater description of books storylines
    Aug 16, 2014
    I was disappointed with one book that was written on the cover you would not notice it unless it was in the right light in pressed in the cover of the manga so it was not a big deal if was to resell it would be at a loss but sometime thing can and will be missed
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    the dvd movie was like new.
  • Jul 31, 2014