goHastings Reviews

04/17/2015
goHastings Ratings and User Reviews. goHastings is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 2097 reviews.

goHastings Rating

More About goHastings

Recent Reviews for goHastings

Showing 81 - 100 of 2097 Reviews
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I used to order movies thru Amazon and I always picked the used DVD's from goHastings but just recently found out about having their own website so I decided to go straight thru them because of the quality of the movies. and now that I see everything that they offer I will be making other purchases in the future.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I love this site. Great prices, products and delivery
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Hastings has a Great Site. I have used them in the Past and they have whatever I need. I would like to see Better Shipping Options! I know you make your Profit from shipping But it doesn't need to be SO HIGH $...
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I like you can hear the music before you buy.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Should have the variety that cannot be found in stores so I do not have to hunt down my collectibles on other websites.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Prices of products were slightly less than other comparable merchants. However, the shipping charges were significantly higher than all other similar merchants. This was disappointing. This will cause me to only order products from gohastings occasionally instead of regularly. It would be an improvement if combined shipping charges (instead of per item charges) could apply to larger orders.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    This is a fun website to shop on. Got a great price today.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Hello, I was happy to find this item, it was higher than the original price (Hastings: 59.99+shipping, Original Price: 39.99) but this item was discontinued and the price went ridiculously higher, so it was cheaper here.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    In trying to set up account for check out, got notice that had another username on file, which is true, I changed carriers. Had to call and get assistance to be able to pay online. This was very frustrating.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    It would be better if I could put a price minimum and a price maximum manually, similar to how tcgplayer.com has their pricing input options. I was looking for a particular item and the search is very specific to what the item titles are. Being able to narrow down the price to a certain interval would greatly increase the ease of finding what I'm looking for, especially if I'm browsing for a specific price range.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I had a promo code for free shipping. This promo code was never honored and i was billed $3.99 for shipping. I will not order from you again.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I do like to order form goHasting because I can hear short samples of the music before I buy and get the music I like. Thank you very much for have all the best music I Like.
    Apr 15, 2015
    I like to hear the clips to know what I'm buying.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    i like that you have uses and previously viewed games/movies/books/cd's for sale spanned across all the stores from state to state and the ability to get rare items sent straight to my house or available for in-store pick-up is fabulous. thank you for having clearance/promotions/great shipping prices and so much to choose from!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Hello, Inform me with more CD's that I would be consider purchasing
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I love Hastings!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Nice site, the pricings on used items could be lower.
    Apr 14, 2015
    Gohastings using multiple vendors to ship their items I wish they would mention in the their order status which vendor they used because one of the tracking numbers was returned as invalid but on contacting gohastings customer they quickly informed me which tracking number belonged to which vendor. Thank you for your quick support. The items were as described and delivered on time. I will be shopping again at gohastings.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    I actually saw the item at the onsite store but it was double the cost, either way I was happy to find the item online at a more reasonable price.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I enjoy this website and am pleased with the ease of finging available products. I do which that I could pick up at the St. Joseph MO store and for go the shipping charges.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    The search function on the website is not very good. However, I was happy with this purchase because I got the item for less than I expected.
    Apr 15, 2015
    The search bar on the website did not work very well. It made it more difficult to find the item I wanted.