GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc. Reviews

08/01/2015
GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc. is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2015.

GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc. Rating

More About GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc.

Recent Reviews for GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc.

• Jul 31, 2015
    Please add more variety for Now Food brand items and PayPal option :)
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Great place to do business with, triple AAA

• Jul 19, 2015
    Easy site. Great products. I'll keep coming back.

• Jul 19, 2015
    Found what I wanted for cheap!

• Jul 14, 2015
    Great merchant! Easy to order and great customer service, Thanks!
    Jul 22, 2015
    GoldenTrainer is awesome! He was very knowledgeable and honest about his products. I am very pleased with this online experience. I would much rather buy from GoldenTrainer than anyone else.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great Online store! Really good guy to work with.

From GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate GTP! Sorry to see you are disappointed with paying the shipping cost, that I try to keep really low with the really low prices.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Then website is easy to navigate, and information about the supplements is on the product page. The prices are also the best for the particular supplement I was ordering, and shipping prices are extremely reasonable. I would recommend shopping here to other people.

• Jun 26, 2015
    love this company
    Jul 4, 2015

• Jun 25, 2015
    Excited and ready to receive my product
    Jul 5, 2015

• Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    They are great to work with got everything I purchased on time I would order again!!!!!!

• Jun 14, 2015
    Awesome place to do business with!
    Jun 22, 2015

• Jun 13, 2015
    Maybe there should be a military option. Either a promo or possibly free shipping? Although this isnt an option yet, I am still satisfied with my order up to this point. It does take some time to ship it when we are deployed so I hope the shipping is fast. Overall I think the website is a very simple and easily maneuverable experience.
    Jul 11, 2015
    I ordered the hydroxyelite. I was not let down, these pills pack a punch. For starters it demolished my appetite (which is what I needed) and on top of that it gave me the the extra energy I strive for every day. No need for that cup of coffee any more. One or two pills after breakfast every morning kickstarts my day. Plus if I stack these with a preworkout I have no need to do cardio because I sweat my butt off by just doing my daily workouts. It has definitely helped me get rid of that stubborn belly fat! Not to mention the boost it gives me in the gym to blast through those final reps. Great product! Very pleased! I will be ordering more of these fat burners!

• Jun 2, 2015
    quick and easy. Liked it

From GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate GTP! I see you did like the site, but also left some low ratings, please contact me directly. In an effort to keep the overall prices low, I have considered doing what some companies do and marking up ... Read full response »
  • May 28, 2015
    I love this company, customer service is amazing and prices are good.

• May 13, 2015
    The website is moving too slowly, and bizrate's "$100 gifts" are utter bullshit. There are better ways to get feedback.

From GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate GTP! If you can elaborate on the site moving slow, I am interested. I have not received any other complaints, so it may be a browser issue on your end?
  • May 13, 2015
    Love Golden Trainer, Wish you guys have more coupons and are faster with your email repsonses... Emailed you 5 days ago.. never heard back...

From GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate GTP! Eddy, if you have not heard back from me, it is because your email did not come through to me. I tell all customers, if you haven't heard from me in 2 hours, email again, because I didn't get it. ... Read full response »
  • May 5, 2015
    Best prices .. Found exactly what I was looking for!

• May 5, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    The product was not what I expected. Would not buy that product again. Also, I was supposed to receive a shirt with my order, but did not. The solution to this issue was to indicate this on the next order, when they should have sent me my shirt.

From GoldenTrainer Performance Studio Inc.

Thank you for the feedback. On the shirts, there is no extra charge and no other site that offers TRULY FREE SHIRTS. On the rare occasion certain sizes are out of stock, they are not shipped. Sometimes, people select 1st Class mail, that is weight ... Read full response »
  • May 3, 2015
    I'm really hoping the hydroxyelite pro works.
    May 13, 2015
    Accurate and smooth transition. Product arrived on time and is of good quality.