Golf Discount .com Reviews

12/19/2014
Golf Discount .com Ratings and User Reviews. Golf Discount .com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 129 reviews. Last rated on 11/06/2014.
Golf Discount.com offers a wide selection of top golf brands at competitive prices including Callaway, Taylor Made, Cobra, Adams, Orlimar, Titleist, Ping, Top-Flite, Cleveland and Power Bilt.
Circle of Excellence - Golf Discount .com

2010 Winner

Golf Discount .com Rating

More About Golf Discount .com

Recent Reviews for Golf Discount .com

• Nov 6, 2014
    Only problem occurred when I bought shoes. Did not fit and had to pay for return shipment which, with other companies, FJ, LLBean, is usually their expense.
    Nov 14, 2014
  • Nov 3, 2014
    seems easy, fast and secure
    Nov 14, 2014
    Good price for the RKZ Stage 2 fairway 3 wood that I purchased. Delivery on time.
    Will buy again!
    Nov 11, 2014
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Good prices on some items !
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Good product selection at a fair price with most purchases qualifying for free shipping. Nice transaction
  • Oct 29, 2014
    The products are ok but the shipping costs make it almost not worthwhile.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    It was all very easy and I found what I wanted.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Great store.
    Nov 5, 2014
    GREAT SELECTION,RICE, AND ON TIME DELIVERY.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    So quick dilivery you made it
    Nov 11, 2014
    Everything is good
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Great prices and easy to order .
  • Oct 27, 2014
    only disappointment was at checkout when PayPal was not offered as an alternative.
    Nov 4, 2014
    I ordered a golf club which I thought came with a cover. The cover was not with the club and when I returned to the Golf Discount web site I could not find the item again that I had purchased to see if I was right or not. The club was fine and a bargain at the price I paid so it was not worth pursuing the cover any further.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Love the website! Prices are competitive and the products are top notch! Highly recommend to friends and family!
    Oct 31, 2014
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Nov 4, 2014
    i'm not sure how much it cost me to return? The shoes did not fit.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Nov 7, 2014
    My order was incorrect when it arrived. I immediately called Golf Discount and the situation was rectified. I received 2 of the same clubs and one appeared to have been "shop worn"' as opposed to new. The way the items were packed was also a little lax considering the cost if the clubs. They were just thrown in the box with no packing or covering on the shafts. The "shop worn" club head was not covered. The replacement club that was sent arrived via over night delivery, the entire club was covered with bubble wrap; much as would have expected initially.b all is right now and I love the clubs.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Good inventory and shipping rates. Also fair-pricing qith discounts.
    Nov 6, 2014
    Wedge was better than described or expected; no evidence of shop wear. Grips cost less than everyone else, including eBay.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Quick and easy
    Oct 28, 2014
    Noot product I was expecting. Needed "Screw in type". Ordered what I thought was that. With shipping I've paid and shipping to return makes it unfeasable. I'll find a friend to give these I "Purchased"
  • Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Favorite golf product site, perceive it as a good value, good customer service.
    Oct 29, 2014
    Love the service and selection of products. Competitive pricing and people are always a pleasure to deal with
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 26, 2014
    I ordered on 10/14 and paid $15 for 2 day shipping so it would arrive by a birthday. on 10/20 the family member I sent the gift to recieved a call from the store asking if he knew anything about the product and left him a phone number. I recieved the number and called to find out the product was out of stock. This was 6 days AFTER my order was placed! Missed the bday surprise and two day service. After speaking with a sales rep at Golf Discount he was able to find and order the product direct (wish I had) and had it shipped "directly to the recipient". I recieved a notice that it FINALLY had shipped on 10/22. Today It is 10-26 and I just checked on the status/tracking number for the package only to find that it is in my neighborhood and NOT Hawaii!! So As you can see, I cannot rate the quality of the product at this time since I am not absolutely sure I will be recieving it!! however, their shipping and delivery service leaves much to be desired.