Golf Discount .com Reviews

07/29/2014
Golf Discount .com Ratings and User Reviews. Golf Discount .com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 543 reviews.
Golf Discount.com offers a wide selection of top golf brands at competitive prices including Callaway, Taylor Made, Cobra, Adams, Orlimar, Titleist, Ping, Top-Flite, Cleveland and Power Bilt.
Circle of Excellence - Golf Discount .com

2010 Winner

Golf Discount .com Rating

More About Golf Discount .com

Recent Reviews for Golf Discount .com

• Jul 27, 2014
    i'm very satisfied.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great prices and easy to locate items
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for in the club selection and a super explanation of all the options available. Excellently satisfied.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Great shopping experience; I'll be back!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Easy website to navigate, good range of choices and very easy checkout
  • Jul 25, 2014
    great options, easy to use check out even for Canadians
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Excellent selection and free shipping on orders over $100. Easy order process. Great price.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Golf Discount always seems to have the best prices online, even better than eBay and I'm a stockholder. Don't know how they do it, and don't care. Everything they promise happens on schedule and that's I care about.
    Great variety and prices
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great prices, first time shopper hope all works out so I can continue to shop here
  • Jul 23, 2014
    good experience fast and raight forward
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    I am a senior and always looking for good prices, so senior pricing would be nice
  • Jul 15, 2014
    So far so good
    Jul 24, 2014
    One of the clubs was demoed and not cleaned. Had ball marks on face and green mat material on sole of club. Easier to just keep club rather than trying to return but not what you expect when paying for new. The other 4 clubs I purchased were fine.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    This vendor had the best price at that time. The clubs arrived on the day they were promised and I received tracking information the next day after my order was promised. I am very skeptical about purchasing clubs online because of counterfeits. However, golf discount.com has earned my trust and I will most certainly engage them on future purchases.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    great price and free shipping
    Jul 27, 2014
    Great quality product
  • Jul 13, 2014
    waiting for delivery to finish a goodexperence
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    The clubs are definitely a good set. The weight seems perfect along with the height. I didn't want the typical pink clubs for women I really wanted the lime green and was super happy they had a set that was very very affordable. They were also delivered well before I thought they would actually get there. My boyfriend is a big golfer and has the same brand and uses them all of the time, he is also very happy with my purchase :)
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Shopping was made easy with numerous items that I was looking for and made easy by doing so online.
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 5, 2014
    This was my first experience with Golf Discount, and I hope it will be a good one. Thank-You
    I love my new driver.