GolfLocker.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GolfLocker.com Reviews

01/15/2018
GolfLocker.com Ratings and User Reviews. GolfLocker.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 258 reviews.

GolfLocker.com Rating

More About GolfLocker.com

Recent Reviews for GolfLocker.com

• Dec 31, 2017
    My email that I got said I would have free customization. However when I placed the order there was no place where there was anything about free customization. If I can't have it I want to cancel the order.
  • Dec 20, 2017
    Always easy peasy. Footjoy shoe purchases for last 20 years.
    Dec 31, 2017
    Hat was perfect, gifted (son) loves it. Big Richie fan since age 14, and a graduate of Portland high (maine).
  • Dec 30, 2017
    In the free personalization for Golf Towel, every time I typed a character it double the characters in the box, so I had to continue deleting the excess to get the right wording. Also, the shipping is confusing when I ordered over $100.
    Easy site to navigate
  • Dec 30, 2017
    Looks pretty good so far.
  • Dec 29, 2017
    Golflocker.com needs to ensure attention to details on all orders. For example, I have requested for the FJ tour logo on several items and nothing was done. This required me to send it back and cost me money in the long run.
  • Dec 29, 2017
    GolfLocker is a great place to shop for golf equipment at a good price.
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Thanks for Excellent service ! I plan to purchase from GolfLocker .com in the future ... I like to research the specials & closeouts ! Thanks .
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Great site, great customer service. Had an order for some rain pants a few months ago. I ordered the wrong size by accident. I called and they fixed the order before it shipped. Excellent!
  • Dec 27, 2017
    You were the first place I have been able to find the FJ Pro in blue and white. Price was very good also. Ordering was very easy.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    Great selection of apparel and very competitive sale prices. You hould have free shipping to preferred customers. To compete Amazon it’s a must have.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    Dillon is an awesome rep and has assisted me on more than one occasion. I wish the free shipping was a little faster only because I know I'm getting quality items and I want to get them on the course as quickly as possible but the fact that they offer free shipping anyway is awesome so I commend golf locker for their efforts. FORE!!
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Was referred here from friend. Awesome site/retailer
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Dec 27, 2017
    Verification of credit card was smooth. Will do business again.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I have been a member for about a year. I have totally enjoyed the process. It is like Christmas every month. And easy to return if the product does not fit. No hassles at all. 5 stars!!!
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Appreciate the value & product selections offered.
    Dec 26, 2017
  • Dec 07, 2017
    I am always looking to a present for my son in law. Your website made it easy.
    Dec 25, 2017
    Just what I wanted delivered on time for Christmas
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Good choices and fair pricing
    Dec 25, 2017
    Fantastic customer service, great products and pricing.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Great prices and selection. Easy to navigate site.
    Dec 23, 2017
    "Free shipping" is not as competitive as other sellers online (Amazon and EBay was free 2 day for any purchase). I waited over a week on free delivery via surface road instead of air. Free air deliver was offer for purchase over $200. My purchase was around $195. GL should look ate shipping policy during the holidays.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Dec 23, 2017
    Best price any place . Still no one close. Trying to get these shoes all summer.