GolfLocker.com Reviews

07/31/2015
GolfLocker.com Ratings and User Reviews. GolfLocker.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 354 reviews.

GolfLocker.com Rating

More About GolfLocker.com

Recent Reviews for GolfLocker.com

• Jul 24, 2015
    Great website and a great store in the Tampa area
  • Jul 22, 2015
    The qualifty of matrial was very very good for my golf experience It kept me dri and confortable
  • Jul 20, 2015
    my shopping experience at golf locker was great until check-out... your charges for shipping are outrageous. it make all your discounted pricing a lie. how foolish to overcharge for shipping.

From GolfLocker.com

Dear Mr. David Mayeri from Orinda, CA. Thank you for your feedback. We have free ground shipping for orders over $100 to the United States, of which you qualify for since you are in California. Unfortunately shippers do charge us to ship our ... Read full response »
  • Jul 19, 2015
    first time with this co. price of item very cpmpetive.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Good price on my golf saddles. I have this same pair in the pink trim and I love them. Very comfortable!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    My 1st time on your online, I'll probably purchase another pair before summer ends ! Some purchases not available . I will be looking for a little better deal next time !
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Could not use PayPal easily.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    No comment, altho rep whelped me navigate a PW reset.
    Great experiences so far
    Excellent in all aspects
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Would have loved to receive a confirmation email or shipping status email...never received any type of email regarding order.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Always reliable. Get my golf gloves, shoes and socks when needed as there is always a good deal available. Have recommended to several friends. Hope they take advantage of the good prices and excellent service.
    Jul 21, 2015
    Always quick delivery even with the free standard shipping. Good product at a good price.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    the first order I made with Golf locker was a pair of boa hyperflex that I order 6/9/15 I received them 7/17/15 over a month with no explanation as to why it took so long, out of stock I guess , but my credit card was immediately charged, instead of waiting until it was shipped, second order on 7/12/15 part of my order was not correct they are rectifying that issue as of yesterday

From GolfLocker.com

We feel your pain. The Hyperflex has been THE golf shoe for 2015! You were notified of the backorder situation on the item's webpage, in your shopping cart, during checkout and in your order confirmation email. We're sorry you missed that ... Read full response »
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    Great experience and right on time delivery.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Easy quick checkout. Good price on overrun golf balls.
    Jul 17, 2015
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    I like the product, but thought the shipping charges were too high.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    Pulled the bait & switch operation

From GolfLocker.com

Dear Mr. Jeffrey Iman from Freedom, PA. We did not "Pulled the bait & switch operation". When we went to package your shoes, we noticed that there were two left shoes in the box. Therefore we didn't ship them to you, and we never charged you. We ... Read full response »