Gordon's Jewelers Reviews

03/04/2015
Gordon's Jewelers Ratings and User Reviews. Gordon's Jewelers is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 82 reviews.

Gordon's Jewelers Rating

More About Gordon's Jewelers

Recent Reviews for Gordon's Jewelers

• Jan 31, 2015
    I am very happy with the sale price. The necklace is exactly what my daughter has been looking for.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Gordon's shopping expierence has been amazing. Easy to use site and prices were excellent. I will continue to use Gordon's and recommend them to my friends and family.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Everything is great
  • Jan 25, 2015
    they are wonderful
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Excellent web site
  • Dec 26, 2014
    I love the jewerly it is beautiful.... And of course the prices are amazing...
    Jan 10, 2015
    Loved the jewelry ordered. Very satisfied with cost and the prompt shipment
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Great Site! Fair prices!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Pleasant experience I must say.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great selection. Found the perfecton the first try. Fast pay out with my pay pal.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Very impressed with how easy and quick the whole process took to complete. Their selection was very large and diverse and easy yo decide.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Jan 4, 2015
    I have returned the watch I bought but still have not heard from Gordon's about my refund...
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    Tracking wasn't available.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Jan 3, 2015
    My girlfriend will soon be my fiance thanks to Gordon's!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    Customer service did not ever let me talk to a real person. I am returning because I ordered the wrong item for my wife.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    it was wonderful
    Dec 23, 2014
    I WAS AMAZED AT THE PRICING.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Best buy and price ever
    Dec 21, 2014
    The ring I bought online seemed a lot more fancier online than in real life It some of the jewels were supposed to be a different color and when I rrceived the ring it seemed as if they forgot and said hey lets just splash some color on top. Very disappointed with this purchase from Gordons since I've bought some wonderful gifts from here.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    Ring was lighter than I expected did not look like picture. Next time, if there is a next time I will order from in the store....
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I have ordered from Gordon's before and had great experiences. My wife loves their jewelry.
    Dec 22, 2014
    I'm always very pleased when I order from Gordon's
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Web site easy to use, discounts and free shipping a plus. Prices reasonable.
    Dec 25, 2014
    The product was as represented , sized right and in great condition. The item was for a gift. Very pleased with the entire process and product.