Gordon's Jewelers Reviews

Gordon's Jewelers Ratings and User Reviews. Gordon's Jewelers does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/23/2015.

Recent Reviews for Gordon's Jewelers

• Aug 23, 2015
    I enjoy a sale on jewerly and they are keepsakes to me. Always a speclal event in my life.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    perfect customer service, as i was making my order i was been helped by a lady from Gordons on the phone, she explained me a lot of things that are very helpful.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    i have always purchased all my jewelry here at Gordon's, I usually purchase in store, my fiancé bought my ring here as well the service is amazing, and the jewelry is very beautiful.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    loved that I came to the site with a specific earring in mind and found one very reasonable right away. I hope I love it when it comes in.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I hope this experience is better then my first time trying, cause I never received my items. Then had fraudulent activities after the fact. So I set up some security this time so wish me luck!!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    The promotional code on the card I received in the mail would not work.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I like the quality and prices of your wedding bands. I lost 1 band and 1 band is to big.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Love the selection of merchandise and the reasonable prices.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Easy and quick transaction
    Jul 17, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    THE EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Love Gordons Jewelers
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    My order was over $300.00 so it needed to be signed for but UPS left at my front door. I am happy with my purchase.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Me encanta el detalle de las piezas y los materiales que utiliza
  • Jun 1, 2015
    i was very satisfied with the whole online ordering process. very simple and descriptive
  • May 22, 2015