Gotham Cigars Reviews

02/09/2016
Gotham Cigars Ratings and User Reviews. Gotham Cigars is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 85 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Gotham Cigars

2011 Winner

Gotham Cigars Rating

More About Gotham Cigars

Recent Reviews for Gotham Cigars

• Feb 8, 2016
    Great deals, high quality, super fast shipping.

• Feb 5, 2016
    Good vendor but frequently out of my favorite brand

From Gotham Cigars

Thanks for your feedback. If you notice we don't have your item in stock, please contact us as soon as you can at 305-597-1501 or info@gothamcigars.com Also, if you want to make sure we have them for your orders, you can email us a few days before ... Read full response »
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Well I like it cause i can buy cigars for my boyfriend he smokes cigars everyday and you have many choices of cigars like the ones he likes..

From Gotham Cigars

Thanks for your review! We're happy that you are able to find cigars he likes. We do have a wide selection to chose from. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    It would be nice to get a discount on your first purchase.

From Gotham Cigars

Thanks for your feedback. That is a good idea. We will look into that option. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I wish they would have more sales on item I purchase

From Gotham Cigars

Thanks for the feedback. We do our specials monthly to try and give your customers a variety. Check out our coupon page monthly to see if the cigars you like have a code. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. ... Read full response »
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I think you guy should have some type of deals on black and milds or a deal on orders over $30

From Gotham Cigars

Thanks for your feedback. We will keep that in mind when we make our coupons for next month. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I like the green cigars and you have the best that I have found

• Feb 2, 2016
    So far, so good.

• Feb 1, 2016
    so far positive all around
    Feb 7, 2016

• Feb 1, 2016
    I'm just hoping I get them, I tried these in Asia and am unable to get them in New Zealand, have tried other companies but they refuse to send to NZ. I enjoy a cigar but often find they are too strong, these are perfect, if I get them I wouldn't hesitate to get more and refer this site.

Easy and cool site

• Jan 31, 2016
    Very good prices always come here when I need a good deal on backwoods!!

• Jan 31, 2016
    didnt know how much to spend for free ship

From Gotham Cigars

Hello, Free shipping is always on orders over $150.00 with valid coupon code which you can find on our homepage. This coupon code does change each month. Thank you, Stephanie
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Great quality great prices

• Jan 28, 2016
    I was blown away by the deal I got and I must say the site is very user friendly, Thank You!

need more selection of 5 packs

From Gotham Cigars

Hello, Recently we expanded our 5 Pack collection, however if you see anything on the site that is not in a 5 pack, please email me at ssitko@gothamcigars.com and I can have it created into 5 packs for you. Thank you, Stephanie
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Read about Gotham from Cigar Craigs blog; site is fast and good sorting features

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. We love Cigar Craig and we appreciate you giving us a try!!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I would really enjoy the giftcard!
    Feb 1, 2016

• Jan 13, 2016
    I'm dropping my cigar of the month membership and shopping at Gotham cigars
    Jan 29, 2016

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. We are glad you're happy here!
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I like my occasional cigar and I like them deliuvered to my door !
    Jan 30, 2016