Gotham Cigars Reviews

07/06/2015
Gotham Cigars Ratings and User Reviews. Gotham Cigars is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 145 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Gotham Cigars

2011 Winner

Gotham Cigars Rating

More About Gotham Cigars

Recent Reviews for Gotham Cigars

• Jun 24, 2015
    Quick and easy as usual. Never a complaint about shopping with Gotham.

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review Gary. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I was glad to find a vendor for my favorite cigars. They are getting hard to find. As are most other things of quality in today's America... The shopping experience leaves something to be desired, however. They website is too busy. There are too many "pop-ups" interrupting the process.

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. You can also place your order over the phone at 855-5GOTHAM (546-8426), our customer service team is always available to help you. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy ... Read full response »
  • Jun 22, 2015
    IS IT POSSIBLE TO SET UP AN AUTOMATIC RE-ORDER? SOMEONE SENDS AN EMAIL AND APPLIES COUPONS OR DISCOUNTS AND ASK IF I WANT TO REORDER? WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER!!

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. Yes, we can set up a reorder for you, please give us a call in at 855-5GOTHAM (546-8426)and the customer service team will set you up. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. ... Read full response »
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Very easy to order, look forward to coming back.

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review Jack. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I have shopped with this company for a while now and have never had a bad experience with them. My cigars are good and the service I receive is excellent. I would not think of going anywhere else for my cigars.

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review William. We are glad to be your cigar provider. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Great experience! I order a lot of cigars on line this site was user friendly. I will order from Gotham again.

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review Donnie. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Easy shopping and great price

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    gotham cigars is the best I will never buy from anyone except gotham cigars.

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad to be your cigar provider. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I found what i needed really easy and the it was a very user friendly site for first time users.

• Jun 17, 2015
    Gotham continues to lead the way w/ specials, pricing and especially shipping
    Jun 23, 2015

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review Bill. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    After all the purchases I've made over the years I should get free shipping

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review Phil. We offer free shipping on orders over $150.00, if your order is less than the free shipping minimum, please feel free to visit our coupons page. We have a variety of specials and discounts. We are currently ... Read full response »
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Only online merchant that had the Dulce de Leche swishers in bulk, so that is awesome.

• Jun 14, 2015
    First purchase not too disappointed but I will know for sure after the product arrives. Will it be fresh or stale?

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business. Your cigars will be fresh on arrival. If you are unsatisfied with your order please feel free to contact us at 855-5GOTHAM (546-8426) and the customer service team will be more than ... Read full response »
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Easy online access. Easy to order. Shipped when they say they will be and their prices are reasonable.

• Jun 9, 2015
    the chat is a great service and has helped me
    Jun 24, 2015

• Jun 7, 2015
    Can't wait for my husband to try them.
    Jun 15, 2015
    Arrived on time. Hope they taste good for my husband!!!

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review . We are sure that your husband will love the cigars. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Quick and easy. I average about 3 cartons per month at a much lower price that locally purchased.
    Jun 15, 2015

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review . We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support. Happy Smoking!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    Good prices and quick delivery.

• Aug 20, 2013
    Great place to shop for all of your cigar needs!
    Jun 22, 2015
    Always quick shipping and great prices!