Gotham Cigars Reviews

02/04/2016
Gotham Cigars Ratings and User Reviews. Gotham Cigars is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 88 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Gotham Cigars

2011 Winner

Gotham Cigars Rating

More About Gotham Cigars

Recent Reviews for Gotham Cigars

• Jan 21, 2016
    My fiancé Rodney loves these cigars. There may be future orders

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued support.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    The prices are reasonable, but I was disappointed to find no coupon codes
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Would like more coupons for the Little Swisher cherry cigars!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    EXTREMELY WELL THOUGHT OUT WEBSITE - SORRY YOU DON'T CARRY MUNIEMAKERS
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Good Fresh Cigars and good service.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    My first order was over humidified. Cigars in my second order are cracked and cracking, blowing making open cracks. Ordering from other two major cigar sellers (CI and FC)I did not have any issues.

From Gotham Cigars

Hello, I am so sorry to hear that your orders were not up to par. Please email me at ssitko@gothamcigars.com so we can review this for you. Thank you, Stephanie
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I absolutely love Gotham Cigars!!!!

• Jan 9, 2016
    I wish your prices were a little bit more reasonable

From Gotham Cigars

Hello Al, thank you very much for the review. Our prices are one of the lowest on the internet compared to our competitors, if you are searching for a specific cigar and you happen to see it on another website at a lower cost, please feel free to ... Read full response »
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Love the website and prices. Miss the free shipping codes that you guys used to have

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. We are currently offering free Ground shipping on all orders over $150.00 using coupon code "SHIP16". Please check out our coupons page to stay updated on New Deals and Coupon Codes. We appreciate your business ... Read full response »
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Enjoy the products

• Jan 3, 2016
    I purchased the Gurkha sampler before Christmas, was very happy to come back and purchase it again!

• Dec 28, 2015
    very satisfied with the ordering & shipping as well as selection .

• Dec 27, 2015
    I like green cigars and you have the best deals

• Dec 19, 2015
    Great savings and convenience.
    Dec 31, 2015

• Dec 15, 2015
    Easy to use their website!
    Dec 23, 2015

• Dec 12, 2015
    Great site to get your cigars
    Dec 21, 2015

• Dec 8, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    I pays for 2-3 day delivery it took 9 days

From Gotham Cigars

Thank you very much for the review. unfortunately during the holiday season, Priority Shipping is not guaranteed. The carrier services are verry busy during the holiday season and there may be delays on your order delivery. If you have any further ... Read full response »
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Good choice of machine rolled cigars. Not really competitive on Premium cigars.
    Dec 22, 2015
    Excellent quality, good price. Order filled quickly and met all expectations. Will likely purchase from Gotham Cigars in the future.