GotPrint Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GotPrint Reviews

09/25/2017
GotPrint Ratings and User Reviews. GotPrint is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 07/20/2017.

GotPrint Rating

More About GotPrint

81% Not Rated

13% Not Rated

6% Not Rated

Not rated

Recent Reviews for GotPrint

• Jul 20, 2017
    I love how easy it is to use but would like to see a quicker turn around. On today's order it says it could as late as August 8 before I get it and I don't want to pay an extra $100 to see quicker, not cost effective.
    Aug 07, 2017
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Aug 04, 2017
    The items were exactly what I wanted and just like the artwork I sent in.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    We just came from a bad experience with another online printer so being able to do a comparison with them vs. GotPrint was easy. GotPrint was fabulous and will definitely continue to receive our business!
    Jul 31, 2017
  • Jul 05, 2017
    thanks
    Jul 26, 2017
    business cards turned out great. thanks.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Great service, great product and great prices. I have bought from them for years
    Jul 23, 2017
    Great product Great service Great price
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Great design features. Very easy to use.
    Jul 20, 2017
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Very satisfied with the whole process from beginning to end. Large selection of products to choose from, fast and easy process, good amount of size options, and most importantly... cheaper than other competitors!
  • Jul 20, 2017
    I have been using GotPrint for business cards and booklets and found their print quality and prompt delivery first class.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    I have being with got print for more then ten years and I love it!! thanks.
  • Jul 18, 2017
    I thought shipping was already totalled in the order because of your "sale" of 50% and i was not clearly shown the combine total till after I had submited my payment
  • Jul 15, 2017
    Since I have occasional issues with internet connectivity, the payment page is a huge hassle. As the page "loads" each time a line is changed, if I lose connectivity, the entire page has to reload and I have to start over again. Makes more sense to only load when moving onto the next step. Spent 1.5 hours just trying to reorder 2 sets of business cards that were already set - all because of the payment page!
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I love it.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    The entire ordering process goes smoothly until I get to the Billing Address / Shipping Address page, where I often have trouble getting information to "stick" to the forms, and I am not sure it has gone through because it does not show on the Shipping Address / Billing Address summary at the bottom of the page. But the experience of uploading my designs and ordering cards and postcards has gone smoothly, ever since I learned that I had to convert my files to PDFs.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    It was a little expensive, please give us a discount so we can continue using your services monthly.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    A great company that delivers fast, quality work.
    Love it!
  • Jul 10, 2017
    The customer Service rep who was helping me was superb.
  • Jul 09, 2017
  • Jul 09, 2017
    I have used GoPrint for years now and have always been very happy with the quality, pricing and turnaround of every product ordered. They are my first choice for all my print needs!
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I wish they had more/cheaper shipping options, but they a way cheaper than any other printing company I've used.
    Jul 09, 2017