GourmetGiftBaskets.com Reviews

09/30/2014
GourmetGiftBaskets.com Ratings and User Reviews. GourmetGiftBaskets.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 318 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

GourmetGiftBaskets.com Rating

More About GourmetGiftBaskets.com

Recent Reviews for GourmetGiftBaskets.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    Gourmet Gift Baskets.com is a great surprise gift for any occasion.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I was, overall, pleased with your selection and pricing. However, I am likely to use other sites over yours in the future because you do not offer payment with paypal. I do not like to enter my credit card information on many sites, and if another site had offered a similar basket which met my needs, I would have used one which allowed me to use paypal instead.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Very easy experience and happy to get a coupon code to save me five dollars off the entire price. Will definitely use again if the need arises. The shipping to a certain place, be it a business, church, or other is very good customer service so I can send my gift exactly where it needs to go.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Ordering was easy and the selection was a good one
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Sent the first basket I ordered to my parents and they absolutely loved the variety in the basket and the basket as well.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I would like to have more healthy food as a choice in the baskets selections for school
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I like your site - I like getting emails about new/seasonal baskets. I would love to see a greater variety of personalized items (mongrammed, etc.) THere are a few bugs in your site relative to checkout and logging in where the links either don't work or are buggy and take too much time to load or don't load properly. These need to be fixed. Also, save my card info for easier, one click style ordering (similar to Amazon).
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have seen your website and just loved it
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I was looking for a birthday basket for a family friend turning 96...particularly, I was looking for fruits, cheese, sausage..which I did find a choice of 2. I wish you would have had the option however, to add balloons, or something to make it celebratory...you may want to consider adding more food..not sweet selections, as the population turns older. Many have, or fear diabetes, are more or less house boing from shopping, and enjoy having a variety of foods. Also, just singing up took me a while, because you are the only experience I have had where a letter HAD to be the beginning of a password, which I missed in several attempts. I am looking forward, now that I am onboard, to using you for many of the holiday occasions soon. Thank you
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Nice options to choose from!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I thought the basket I viewed would come with 3 bottles the way it shows on the picture
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Great shipping options vs other vendors in this market
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Very slow when looking at products. Not all product easy to find. Promises very high about products, no way to test before purchasing. Prices very high, promo/discount codes give little actual price breaks. Would like to speak to representative who is knowledgeable about web site and products AND offer discounts without having to search all over internet. Once this gift product is received, will depend on possible future purchases. Not impressed so far.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Item looks good. I will probably order again.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    A very good wide selection of products. Would like to see only one delivery charge when items ordered are going to the same recipient/delivery address. Also like to see more options to add on individual items such as candies, fruit, flowers, balloons etc. instead of having to purchase another complete bundled gift.
    Like it 😇
  • Sep 25, 2014
    First purchase. Looking for great results.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Good selection but the prices are too high otherwise I would use them more often.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    A good selection of choice.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    I had my reservations about ordering and having item delivered timely to my son for his birthday but was so pleased with the service! My son received his surprise on his birthday and on time. He is on a college campus. Thank you!!!