GourmetGiftBaskets.com Reviews

04/17/2015
GourmetGiftBaskets.com Ratings and User Reviews. GourmetGiftBaskets.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 717 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2015.

GourmetGiftBaskets.com Rating

More About GourmetGiftBaskets.com

Recent Reviews for GourmetGiftBaskets.com

• Apr 17, 2015
    You have pop up with coupons come up..., but they disappear too quickly and I could not get them and had to call your 800 number. What a hassle. if youre going to give me a promotional discount , just give it to me. don't make it so hard. feels like a game.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I really like the variety of options there are to pick from. The items are relatively expensive but are of high quality and well packaged
  • Apr 17, 2015
    need something healthier as a gift option
  • Apr 17, 2015
    There was no description of what would be in the basket. Would like to know what will be delivered for $85.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Appreciate the quick delivery
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Love the food !
  • Apr 15, 2015
    excellent same day availability. I am hoping the basket is as magnificent as the pictures for normal delivery!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Wish you had more selection of baskets for sick kids. I ordered for a little boy with cancer that is in the hospital taking chemo and would have liked something dr/hospital related (more of a get well) association.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    This is a great service with a variety of options!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I have ordered several times and while I have never seen the baskets have always received a nice comment from receiver.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Thanks for having a great selection. I use Gourment Gift Baskets for client appreciation.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I would like to see more options with maybe customizing what we put in the basket. maybe have a list of all the items you offer and we could create our own? kind of a cool concept
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Ordering from you guys was soooo super easy! I didn't expect it to be so easy! Thanks!
    good experience to date
    Thanks so much!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    there appears to be an incredibly wide selection of gift products available for selection ! The detailed description of product is good too. I enjoyed receiving a discount the very first time !
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Very nice selection. Easy piurchase.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Easy ordering and great selection!
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Hope gift is as well recived as it appears!
    Apr 17, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I sent my son the Around the World Beer basket last year and he absolutely loved it - this year he is getting the barbecue deluxe - no beer - has to buy his own. When your children get to be 43 - this is the most wonderful way to treat them! Love Gourmet Gift!
    Apr 14, 2015