gr8gear.com Reviews

02/27/2015
gr8gear.com Ratings and User Reviews. gr8gear.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 02/26/2015.

gr8gear.com Rating

More About gr8gear.com

Recent Reviews for gr8gear.com

• Feb 26, 2015
    I have favorable feeling regarding my experience and expect to purchase again.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Good selection of military surplus. Prices are as good as anybody else on the internet. Quality of merchandise may be better than others. Lot of items were new, never issued condition. This is my first order from this supplier and I hope I'm not disappointed.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Item I ordered was unavailable. They contacted me and asked what could be done to satisfy the order. Their staff went out of their way to closely match the order. They even forwarded photos of items to make sure they met my satisfaction. Not many retailers would go through that much trouble. It would have been much easier to just send a reply that item was "out of stock". I give them an A+ on customer satisfaction.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    glad to see online ordering was available
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Web site somewhat difficult to navigate
  • Feb 7, 2015
    They are great site
    Feb 15, 2015
  • Jan 31, 2015
    as I can see right now it is a great place with great prices
  • Jan 28, 2015
    This is about the only website I can find what we were looking for. Thank you so much for offering such neat stuff.
    Feb 5, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I live within 10 miles of the retail location, but I work two jobs and have no time to come to the store during normal business hours. I love the selection the store has, and it's ideal for me to be able to get on the website and make purchases, having them shipped to me for about as much as I would pay for gasoline to make the round trip to the physical store.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    widh I know when I was going got get the product and how much it costs to ship it.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Good site, had what I was looking for. Good price.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Went to the store. So happy to have online option!!!!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Good products and courteous service.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Professional company. I have never had any issues. They fulfill what you request.
    Happy to find pants in 36" inseam
  • Dec 5, 2014
    The shipping portion of the checkout process presents a odd user experience.
    Dec 13, 2014
    Good quality sweater purchased as gift but unfortunately does not fit. Will return for credit.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Outstanding products at a reasonable rate.
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    wish I could have found a coupon code
    Dec 10, 2014
    A total fiasco and the GR8 made some very nasty comments about me the customer. I made numerous attempts via email to get delivery info and was scolded. I deal with online vendors frequently and I would never under any circumstance deal with this so-called company again. I remain LIVID over this matter.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I purchased a pea coat and it was beautiful, and the quality was better than I hoped for! These guys even had the information inside the package in case it didn't fit and I needed to return it. Wow guys! Thank you so much for a wonderful Christmas gift. Impressive.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Dec 5, 2014
    My go to store in the future
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I use them as my army/navy surplus and adventure store.
    Dec 2, 2014
    Thank you guys very much! I have shopped with you before and I plan on shopping with you again. I'm glad you are out there.