gr8gear.com Reviews

03/30/2015
gr8gear.com Ratings and User Reviews. gr8gear.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 03/24/2015.

gr8gear.com Rating

More About gr8gear.com

Recent Reviews for gr8gear.com

• Mar 24, 2015
    After choosing item, on cannot access the checkout button. It takes forever to complete a purchase.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    The item I purchased is sold out on many sites.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    To many questions...
  • Mar 13, 2015
    easy to order, liked the site
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 11, 2015
    I ordered a pair for militaury work gloves and wool liners. One fo the gloves has a deformed pinky and will not fit my hand. I had ordered a pair of these gloves about 4 months ago and got the same pair...one glove that fits, one that does not. I returned the gloves to the store in Seattle. When I reordered these same gloves recently, I didnt expect to get the same lame, ill-fitting pair I got the first time, but I sure did. So, now I"ve paid twice for shippiing the same deformed product.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I have favorable feeling regarding my experience and expect to purchase again.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Good selection of military surplus. Prices are as good as anybody else on the internet. Quality of merchandise may be better than others. Lot of items were new, never issued condition. This is my first order from this supplier and I hope I'm not disappointed.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Item I ordered was unavailable. They contacted me and asked what could be done to satisfy the order. Their staff went out of their way to closely match the order. They even forwarded photos of items to make sure they met my satisfaction. Not many retailers would go through that much trouble. It would have been much easier to just send a reply that item was "out of stock". I give them an A+ on customer satisfaction.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    glad to see online ordering was available
    Mar 3, 2015
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Web site somewhat difficult to navigate
  • Feb 7, 2015
    They are great site
    Feb 15, 2015
  • Jan 31, 2015
    as I can see right now it is a great place with great prices
  • Jan 28, 2015
    This is about the only website I can find what we were looking for. Thank you so much for offering such neat stuff.
    Feb 5, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I live within 10 miles of the retail location, but I work two jobs and have no time to come to the store during normal business hours. I love the selection the store has, and it's ideal for me to be able to get on the website and make purchases, having them shipped to me for about as much as I would pay for gasoline to make the round trip to the physical store.