Grand Wine Cellar Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Grand Wine Cellar Reviews

09/22/2017
Grand Wine Cellar Ratings and User Reviews. Grand Wine Cellar is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 09/17/2017.

Grand Wine Cellar Rating

More About Grand Wine Cellar

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Grand Wine Cellar

• Sep 17, 2017
    Good, hard to find items
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Great online shopping experience
  • Sep 11, 2017
    I thought it was quick and easy,and hope it gets here by the 16th for my 60th birthday
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I'll tell you more when I have delivery
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Excellent service
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Aug 16, 2017
    Had leakage problem with 2 screwtop bottles of wine. Received a prompt refund.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Had the hardest time finding this wine for a client and Grand Wine Cellar made it easy :)
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I visited Verazzano winery in Tuscany and Grand Wine Cellar helped me get a bottle of wine we enjoyed while there.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Aug 11, 2017
    Great experience and easy
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Great!
    Aug 10, 2017
    First of all, I paid an extra 25 dollars for 2 day air but my purchase was delivered by UPS ground. I would like my 25 dollars back. Second , i was charged twice , once when I first placed my order, and for a second time 2 days later . The mistake has been corrected .
  • Aug 07, 2017
    can not find this wine at any of the local retails, so this website is important to me.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Survey is too personal
  • Jul 28, 2017
    They were very helpful on the phone before I placed my online order.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    The shipping rate was not given at the time of checkout. I am concerned on the amount I will be charged. That information needs to be available to the consumer at the time of checkout.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    Good company and wide. Selection
  • Jul 06, 2017
    good selection, easy checkout
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Jul 04, 2017
    My only criticism is that the recipient received an email when I made my order. The wine was intended as a gift so your alert spoiled the surprise.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    No option for AP/AA/AE in billing address form for United States. You have to select country "other" - united states - and then fill the city portion as "APO, AP".Please include AP/AA/AE as state options in the billing address for the United States. I understand you cannot ship there, but for gifts, I would like to use Grand Wine Cellar in the future.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    The most convenient online store
  • Jun 22, 2017