Grand Wine Cellar Reviews

12/19/2014
Grand Wine Cellar Ratings and User Reviews. Grand Wine Cellar is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Grand Wine Cellar Rating

More About Grand Wine Cellar

Recent Reviews for Grand Wine Cellar

• Dec 18, 2014
    nice people to deal with
  • Dec 17, 2014
    great experience for it being the 1st time, we'll see how the order ships
    Easy in and out.
    Great site and selection
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love to get great wine that's affordable
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Grreat source for my favorite wine
  • Dec 15, 2014
    easy to navigate website, nice wine selection from different regions.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I found what i was after! plus some more. my only concern was a small issue with shipping involving my zip code being unavailable -which was a technical issue cause it cured itself and later i was able to order. The merchant was willing to help try another method as well. She was a very nice lady. Thank you!
    Very nice- easy:-)
    efficient operation, reasonable prices
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I have no comment at this time since Ive not yet received anything...ask me after I receive my purchased items.
    So far so good
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great website easy to navigate!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I just ordered a bottle of Glayva today had it sent 2 day shipping. If I get it my Wednesday I will use them again as they have a good selection of alcohol that is hard to get in my state.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Had what I wanted and shipped it right away.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Had what I wanted and shipped it right away.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I am pleased with the discounted price on this item.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Saw an ad in a magazine for the Four Roses Small Batch bottle of Bourbon. Thought it would make a nice gift for my neighbor who likes a good Bourbon. Price was higher on line than it was in ad. Never heard of this company before this order. Hope I made a good choice.
    Dec 14, 2014
    It is a gift for a neighbor, who has not yet opened or tried the product. I am sure he will be satisfied.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Overall I was satisfied, as I had been looking for the product for some time. It arrived on time, but the bottle leaked inside the package.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I am very satisfied with Grand Wine Cellar. This is my second order from them and it is so easy . I even forgot my password and had to have it e-mailed to me. I was very easy to return to my order. Even when you call the store they are very pleasant to speak with.
    Dec 15, 2014
    Great shopping experience. So easy. Got half price shipping and I got nthe wine I love.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    overall a pleasant experience, spoke with them over the phone previous to making the purchase, will do business again in the future
    Dec 13, 2014