Grand Wine Cellar Reviews

Grand Wine Cellar Ratings and User Reviews. Grand Wine Cellar is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 41 reviews.

Grand Wine Cellar Rating

More About Grand Wine Cellar

Recent Reviews for Grand Wine Cellar

• Oct 10, 2015
    Grand Wine Cellar was easy to use and offers purchases by the case, which is what I was looking for.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Excellent site, very efficient and easy to use especially when ordering from overseas. Compared to the poor experience at some other sites ordering on-line at the Grand Wine Cellar site was a breeze. I now hope that the delivery will be made on time to ensure that I always use GWC for my future needs.
    Oct 21, 2015
    A good experience with friendly on-line ordering interface and timely delivery
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I'm excited about our first purchase.
    Oct 19, 2015
    It's nice to know I have a source to purchase items I am interested.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    I really liked the prices and loved that there were so many options. I will be ordering again for my wedding to use as party favors.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Grand Wine Cellar had the bottle of wisky that I'd been looking to buy as a birthday present for over a month. Their selection and prices were outstanding.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Sep 30, 2015
    I wish my order could have shipped a little more quickly.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Website not intuitive for continuing to shop after adding items to cart
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Thanks for the idea to place items in the cart, and wait for vendor to send me a coupon. next time I will not be in such a hurry!
  • Sep 11, 2015
    You have the wine I have been looking for since trying it two years ago. It comes from a small boutique winery in Napa with no direct sales. I was shocked to see that you even had it! I wanted to find this particular wine because it has a back story from when I watched my son graduate as an officer in the Army. I wanted to find a gift for his birthday and have it mailed to his location and your business made this easy for me! Thanks so much!
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Easy to order
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Great , easy to find merchandise and I love that they have pay pal as a payment option
  • Sep 7, 2015
    If delivery goes well and it the product I like I will continue to order from here
    Sep 20, 2015
    No comment
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I could only find three sites that had the wine I was looking for: One only sold this magnum by a case of six, when I only wanted one bottle, the other sold it for $70 more (almost $100 less than what I paid for it at a restaurant, when restaurants usually mark wines up 2-3 times the retail cost). Grand Wine Cellar not only had this wine, but for a very reasonable price. The only "issue" I had was the shipping cost as I thought it was a little high, but value for the wine out-weighed the cost of shipping.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    First order, one of the few places I was able to find my specific purchase.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Sep 20, 2015
    My order came as exactly I expected. very happy with results. Fed Ex was great.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I had a over all positive experience
  • Aug 30, 2015
    very clean and clear data base. Products information is very clear and easy toead.
    Sep 10, 2015
    Because this was a gift to a friend in another state, I did not know exactly how to check the status of the delivery. When I called the office they politely informed me the package was out for delivery that day.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Very happy with product, reasonable shipping cost and quick delivery. Will order again.