Grand Wine Cellar Reviews

Grand Wine Cellar Ratings and User Reviews. Grand Wine Cellar is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 40 reviews.

Grand Wine Cellar Rating

More About Grand Wine Cellar

Recent Reviews for Grand Wine Cellar

• Aug 9, 2015
    Many times some very interesting items are only available by the case, so I don't buy any.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Shipping cost was the only issue.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Great selection and personal attention to customer needs.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    They had what I wanted @ a decent price.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    fast friendly service
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Good wine at a good price.
    Jul 29, 2015
    Good wine at reasonable prices.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    It was great
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Thanks for the wine
    Jul 26, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I had a hard time at checkout!! :-( I accidentally deleted the gift wrap and message, and I had a hell of a time adding it back in. And then I tried twice to buy it with my credit card but it rejected it (I don't know why). So then I used PayPal - that went OK except that it listed the price without the gift wrap, but the Grand Wine Cellar website and email said that I really did order gift wrap with a message. So I'll just wait and see whether or not the gift wrap and message really come with the package, and how much I actually get charged for it all. BTW, a suggestion: how about you offer to gift wrap the whole case rather than just one bottle at a time? And, if each bottle is gift wrapped, does that mean the same message is attached to each bottle? - that would be silly!
    Aug 6, 2015
    When I made the purchase, I had quite some trouble checking out, as I commented at the time. I accidentally removed the gift-wrap option, then had a very difficult time adding it back In! The reason I accidentally removed it was because I was trying to understand whether each bottle was individually wrapped, or the entire package together (I would have preferred the latter but that was not offered.) Otherwise everything was all very good.
    Jul 24, 2015
    Great to do business with!
    Jul 26, 2015
    Would like to know when more of the riesling iced wine will be available
    Jul 25, 2015
    Wish we didn't have to sign for package
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Great purchase, site is a bit outdated looking.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Received shippment late in the afternoon., after being in the truck, on an extremely hot Summer Atlanta day.