Grand Wine Cellar Reviews

Grand Wine Cellar Ratings and User Reviews. Grand Wine Cellar is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 40 reviews.

Grand Wine Cellar Rating

More About Grand Wine Cellar

Recent Reviews for Grand Wine Cellar

• Sep 11, 2015
    You have the wine I have been looking for since trying it two years ago. It comes from a small boutique winery in Napa with no direct sales. I was shocked to see that you even had it! I wanted to find this particular wine because it has a back story from when I watched my son graduate as an officer in the Army. I wanted to find a gift for his birthday and have it mailed to his location and your business made this easy for me! Thanks so much!
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Easy to order
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Great , easy to find merchandise and I love that they have pay pal as a payment option
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I could only find three sites that had the wine I was looking for: One only sold this magnum by a case of six, when I only wanted one bottle, the other sold it for $70 more (almost $100 less than what I paid for it at a restaurant, when restaurants usually mark wines up 2-3 times the retail cost). Grand Wine Cellar not only had this wine, but for a very reasonable price. The only "issue" I had was the shipping cost as I thought it was a little high, but value for the wine out-weighed the cost of shipping.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    First order, one of the few places I was able to find my specific purchase.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I had a over all positive experience
  • Aug 30, 2015
    very clean and clear data base. Products information is very clear and easy toead.
    Sep 10, 2015
    Because this was a gift to a friend in another state, I did not know exactly how to check the status of the delivery. When I called the office they politely informed me the package was out for delivery that day.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    this was a great find! they were very responsive to my email inquiries.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Very happy with product, reasonable shipping cost and quick delivery. Will order again.