Great Companions Reviews

09/22/2014
Great Companions Ratings and User Reviews. Great Companions is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 65 reviews.

Great Companions Rating

More About Great Companions

Recent Reviews for Great Companions

• Sep 6, 2014
    I'm happy with the selection, the prices seem reasonable and I really appreciate the product descriptions and recommendations. One thing that I would like... to have access to a coupon code since I just spend $136 on bird toys. Sometimes catalogues include savings codes on top of free shipping for loyal customers. Thank you
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I think you should have a military discount. I retired from the service. Defending your freedom! I like your website and do most of my pet buying from your site.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I am happy I found Great Companions. The Selection is outstanding, some Prices are better that my local pet store and they ship quickly.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    will share after receive items
  • Sep 3, 2014
    This is the second order from Great Companions. I was pleased with the purchases and the prices are reasonable with many choices.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I have been ordering from Great Companions for approximately 20 years - before being able to order online. I am very satisfied with their service - both online and on the telephone. Their employees are very helpful and very nice and friendly. I appreciate all.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    one of the best sites available
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Ease of shopping online and not having to try to find it at a pet store and its always fresh, unlike some other places I've shopped
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Good price, good selection. One item I wanted was backordered so I ordered the next size up
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Prices are Too High - many items considerable cheaper in my local pet stores ! That is surprising that a online merchant is MORE EXPENSIVE ! I spend $100+ a WEEK on pets supplies at local merchants and with Amazon.com and other cheaper online sources.
    Sep 1, 2014
    No fault of yours, but I should have ordered smaller diameter perches as my Lesser Sulfur Crested Cockatoo is quite small in size and she needs smaller diameter perches (I THINK !) --- BUT I will experiment with one of these purchased perches to see if that judgement is correct....
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Very disappointed that with as much as I buy from this company I never receive a discount.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 5, 2014
    Whenever I've had to contact Great Companions , I've always called. Their staff has always been courteous, professional, patient, and helpful.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    very pleased with ability to order bulk food products and find the prices are good, I have 3 rescue macaws 1 yellow neck parrott and 1 cockateal they all seem to enjoy their food and treats that i purchase from you i do wish that i received some sort of coupon codes or special deals for the amount of purchases i make monthly to this company,i see a place to put in codes but i never receive them
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Only issue I have is looking for the products that I have order in the past, sometimes it's not easy to find them. Will be great if they show you the previous order, so you just reorder.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 31, 2014
    Love Shopping From Great Companions because the price is right, the ease of shopping the site and my birds love the food & treats
  • Aug 16, 2014
    So far so good
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I would prefer not having to fill out these feedbacks. If I stop ordering then you can check with me to see why. I've been ordering from your for close to 20 years so it would be safe to assume I'm happy with your company.Only once was I disappointed in the customer care I got. I called in and told you that some bird biscuits I got smelled bad. I was told that was impossible! I did stop ordering for quite a while that time, but came back again. So far so good.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    My husband and I love the photos of the birds on the site. It is easy to navigate and find what I'm looking for (but I do like the catalog better--I guess I'm just old-fashioned).
    Aug 26, 2014
    Good products at good prices. My bird loves the variety.