Great Companions Reviews

03/29/2015
Great Companions Ratings and User Reviews. Great Companions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 75 reviews.

Great Companions Rating

More About Great Companions

Recent Reviews for Great Companions

• Feb 3, 2015
    They are a great company to deal with. So far they have been the only company to contact me when there was a pet food recall and they handled it super fast. Might be places that have lower prices but I haven't found one. Besides they have been excellent to deal with. Why change?
  • Feb 3, 2015
    This is the site I turn to for purchasing seeds & nuts for my pionus parrots. I wish there was a free shipping option for orders over a specified amount. Or is there?
  • Jan 31, 2015
    In the past I was able to REORDER previous orders with one button click. Today, that option was NOT available and I had to reorder each item individually. I even tried the "Quick Order" function which allows you to type in the SKU code. When typing in my first code 20790-542 for NutriBerries Variety 4-pack (either with or without the dash) it told me that item did not exist. I searched it separately and it does, in fact, exist. An interesting note: I called the 800 number to tell someone about my frustration with the reorder process and the inability to "Quick Order" the item. The agent searched and was unable to find the requested item. She said it appeared the 4-pack was no longer available, but I would have to purchase them individually (at a higher cost.) PLEASE reinstate the ability to reorder past orders. This function saves returning customers much time and aggravation. Thank you.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Only Problem - The last two 5 pound bags of bird seed were HEAVILY infested with flying insect larvae that hatched after a period of time. A REAL nightmare to extinguish from our home !
    Feb 2, 2015
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Always a great shopping experience and good prices.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    The web site would not accept the item numbers, which were taken directly from the catalog. Unacceptable. Fix IT !!!
    Feb 2, 2015
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I really had to place my order from my catalog..website does not have all the items I wanted to purchase..found it to be frustrating and time consuming,,But prices were good so I placed the order..
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    I did not like the way it was packaged at all! One item was broken.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Excellent products every purchase.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I'm typically happy with the products I get from here and hope that continues. (And, when I've ordered via phone, the people answering have typically been really wonderful.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Please - more bird foods without any sunflower seeds nor peanuts. Both are bad for birds.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I really wish there was a lower price for shipping, I hate spending so much just to get the supplies delivered.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 30, 2015
    I'd like a printed catalog
  • Jan 11, 2015
    wish the free shipping were under 50.00 like drs. foster and smith-would purchase more often
    Jan 25, 2015
    The toy was a 10!. The scale was a bit pricey, especially when you have to put together the perch (which is why I chose this particular product). Never was able to put the perch together-holes were too small for screws, plastic cheap pieces. Gave up on it and used my scale perch from my old scale. Even the body of the scale seemed a little cheap for the price. Would definitely NOT recommend the scale, probably a 4 on a scale of 1-10. Please do share my comments with Great Companions. Otherwise, a very good company and have been satisfied with most products. Love the bird cage cleaner!!!!!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    love your online store !!
    Jan 24, 2015
    love you guys!!
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I know I can go to a pet store for my senegal parrots but the last time I got from them, she did not care for it. So we are trying something new.
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Always a pleasant experience dealing with Great Companions. My scarlet macaw Diva always gives a "wings up" gesture of approval too! Coming from such a spoiled diva of a bird, consider your entire day MADE! Haha!
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    I like this store but unfortunately the product wasn't. So great as the cups do not fit into the play stand but can still use it without. The fishes.