GreatGolfDeals.com Reviews

12/20/2014
GreatGolfDeals.com Ratings and User Reviews. GreatGolfDeals.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 12/07/2014.

GreatGolfDeals.com Rating

More About GreatGolfDeals.com

Recent Reviews for GreatGolfDeals.com

• Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Did not have club offered on website. After purchasing club online, was offered alternative.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    coupons do not work. even the ones that are listed for this month say they are expired. really??
  • Nov 29, 2014
    This is my first buy at GreatGolfDeals.com - the ordering experience is very good - hope to have similar experience in receiving my order
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I thought the $10.00 shipping charge for such a small item is not very appropriate.
    Nov 30, 2014
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 11, 2014
    I originally ordered the wrong driver so I contacted Great Golf Deals and they immediately sent out the correct driver along with a return label so I could return the incorrect driver. I had no problem contacting the customer service person and they had the resolved immediately. It's nice to know that you can still pick up the phone and talk to someone when you need to get something resolved. Try to do that on Ebay!
  • Oct 31, 2014
    First visit, really enjoyed the deals.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Too bad at when order the golf trolley 1 item (umbrella holder not in stock) I am upset
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Had what I needed
    Oct 26, 2014
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    No problems, great experience.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    My only constructive feedback is that I had a difficult time getting in touch with you. Once I left a message that my e-mails and phone call messages had not been responded to I was contacted.
    Nov 12, 2014
    I purchased a Stewart Golf X9 Remote cart and GPS holder. Since they are shipped from the UK I had to wait but it was well worth it. Top notch electric golf cart - pricey but you get what you pay for.