GreatGolfDeals.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GreatGolfDeals.com Reviews

06/28/2017
GreatGolfDeals.com Ratings and User Reviews. GreatGolfDeals.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 8 reviews. Last rated on 06/17/2017.

GreatGolfDeals.com Rating

More About GreatGolfDeals.com

Recent Reviews for GreatGolfDeals.com

• Jun 17, 2017
    Great Golf Deals offers a choice of items that includes open box at a discount for new items. They also offered a 5% discount that applied to my purchase. Whereas other vendors who offered discounts did not apply it to my item. I am genuinely satisfied with my purchase and Great Golf Deals stuck to their word about discounts and free shipping.
    Jun 26, 2017
    GreatGolfDeals had the very best pricing for my item. Even so, when the item's Parent company offered to replace my stolen item for much less, I called to cancel my order. However it had already shipped. I called and Mike told me it was a great deal and that I could return the item I purchased from GreatGolfDeals for a full refund.Excellent,Thank you!!
  • May 22, 2017
    Overall good experience. I think in order to take your online business to the next level, you need to modernize your website. I work in the software industry and there are very easy things to do to modernize the site. Short of that, keep doing what you're doing.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    May 01, 2017
    Fast shipping and great prices!
  • Apr 17, 2017
    Great selection and prices.
    May 01, 2017
  • Apr 23, 2017
    Great deals
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Apr 22, 2017
    I originally bought another rangefinder because I thought mine had been damaged by water. When it ended up working again they were great about my return of the item. I would definitely want to work with them again.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    Apr 21, 2017
    Excellent high quality Titleist Deluxe Golf Bag. GGD did a great job locating the color I wanted.
  • Mar 20, 2017
    Mar 31, 2017
    The cart is great, exactly as promised; but my bag does not fit this model. I am exchanging it for a 3.5+ model.