10/05/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 09/14/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Sep 14, 2015
    Good experience so far. Can't rate completely until item arrives and is accurate. That's why I don't like to rate a merchant BEFORE an item arrives.
    Sep 22, 2015
  • Sep 13, 2015
    I did not receive item yet so cannot comment
  • Aug 28, 2015
    prices at golfsmith were cheaper

We try to offer the best prices available but if you find the item priced lower at an authorized dealer we will match that price.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    easy to deal with.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    I contacted Great Golf Deals to get a tracking number in order to assure I didn't leave my dogs out on delivery day. Though I was assured I would get a tracking number from the vendor they had to order from, I never received it. As luck would have it, FedEx arrived with the club as I was backing out of my garage on the way to the gym AND the package had to be signed for. Otherwise great price on the club, best I could find anywhere.

Sorry we were unable to get your tracking # before the item was delivered. Since this was a drop-ship from Titleist we had to rely on the manufacturer to send us the tracking # and unfortunately we received it too late.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    GreatGolfDeals has great products, great prices and great service. I was 100% satisfied with my experience.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 13, 2015
    Excellent buying experience. Honestly I accidently found greatgolfdeals, The pricing and service is exceptional. Unfortunately they don't have a lot of exposure. If they did the sales would go through the roof. The pricing beats everyone's for the products I bought, including big name online golf outlets, and Amazon. This will be the first place I check for my next purchase. Thank you, Eric
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 17, 2015
    Fast delivery and product was uncorrected
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Excellent order process. Only issue was online tracking was not updated properly.