greekinternetmarket Reviews

04/23/2015
greekinternetmarket Ratings and User Reviews. greekinternetmarket is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2015.

greekinternetmarket Rating

More About greekinternetmarket

Recent Reviews for greekinternetmarket

• Apr 20, 2015
    Why all the personal questions ?? Non of your business !!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I found my favorite peppers
  • Apr 10, 2015
    They had the specific product I wanted and priced right.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I have always been interested in Greek culture and from going on this site I have learned so much more.
    Apr 17, 2015
    I was immensely satisfied with the product and the delivery.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Greek Internet Market was a very pleasant surprise to find for me... I appreciate their speedy processing and excellent quality of food items and jewelry gifts. Very authentic, and I always recommend them to other Greek people or my friends who enjoy the delicious treats.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    So excited to find a place that has authentic Greek food/ingredients.
    Apr 16, 2015
    Love that I have a place to order authentic Greek food now!
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Since this is my first order, I don't have much to say. I looked at a few other sites for gyros and thought this one looked the best for price and package size.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    So far, so good!
    Apr 19, 2015
    Good experience!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I Love The Halva This is the second time I bought Halva from you guys, and on the Easter Bread My Grandmother used to make Easter bread every Easter I haven't had none since she past away 15 years ago, I saw it online and it brought me back when I was a kid again and I had to have it...Thanks for the memories
  • Apr 3, 2015
    bought some at a greek festable an love it
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I seem t have fairly good experiences with this vendor though I haven't used them in over a year or more.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Great website, need more selection. i.e. I'd like a cut glass kandili for a floating wick.
    Apr 12, 2015
    Great products and service
  • Apr 1, 2015
    First time shopping, so far so good!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    hard to purchase greek food out here in pa iam happy to find this site
    Apr 10, 2015
    ordered on line good selection easy breezy contacted them by phone he got back to me asap fast delivery but most of all great fresh products great experience will order again and will recomend
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    A pleasant experience.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I always find my experience of shopping with greekinternetmarket pleasant.
    Apr 2, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I have never ordered anything on line before, I found this a very good and easy experence and will definitley do this again soon.
    Apr 6, 2015
    it was a great experence!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I love your soap. I HATE THAT when you provide me with a gift certificate it expires before I can use it. Grrrrrrrrrr!!! I'm not going to think about this too much or I'll go cancel the order and you won't know why I'm grumpy.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    These guys are awesome, have emailed and spoken with them several times and this is a first rate business.
    Mar 31, 2015
    Love these guys.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Nice website dedicated to hellenic goods. Their selection is good, but could be better.
    Apr 8, 2015