greekinternetmarket Reviews

02/11/2016
greekinternetmarket Ratings and User Reviews. greekinternetmarket is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

greekinternetmarket Rating

More About greekinternetmarket

Recent Reviews for greekinternetmarket

• Feb 8, 2016
    so glad you are carrying the Olivia line - their hand creams are the best we have ever found.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I will be able to better comment after I've received my initial order, but the process was friendly.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Was delighted to find this site. The cap I bought in Greece 25 years ago is shot
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I am excited about my purchase but reserved on my responses because my whole shopping experience is not complete. Hopefully I will receive a follow up survey, but if not, if I am pleased as I expect to be, I will leave positive feedback. I can't wait to receive my Greek wool Flokati rug!!!! :)
  • Jan 27, 2016
    This is my first time ordering from this company, the website was easy to navigate and checking out was done fast. I can't wait to get my order.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I have never had a problem when ordering from the Greek internet market
    Feb 5, 2016
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Jan 27, 2016
    When I ordered my new Greek fisherman's hat, I inadvertently put in the wrong size. A few hours later when I realized my mistake, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to change it in time. I emailed customer service (couldn't find a phone number) and pled mea culpa and asked for a correction. Then I waited for a couple of days for delivery. Received the package and was delighted to fine a perfectly sized hat. Nice job and thank you very much. Dale R
  • Jan 9, 2016
    You had what I wanted at a good price.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    A great web site featuring items from Greece. So glad I found this web site.
    Jan 18, 2016
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I was looking for pure olive oil and was very impressed when I found your site. My husband is from Greece and has been looking for authentic Greek Olive Oil. We are very excited to finally find it. Thank you!
    Jan 21, 2016
  • Dec 24, 2015
    Always a pleasure to purchase your products. I have never been disappointed.
  • Dec 23, 2015
    The food and merchandise prices are in line with other internet Greek stores, and there's a good variety, but the shipping charges are so high it always give me pause when. I would likely buy from them, were it not for the shipping charges.
  • Dec 23, 2015
    I purchase here to obtain items unavailable at local markets. Prices are a little high especially if 2d day shipping is recommended but service has been good in the past and quality has been excellent.
    Jan 4, 2016
    I was disappointed in the New Year bread as the style was a different in crumb and texture from the bread I remembered from my child hood. The other products were all excellent
  • Dec 22, 2015
    Jan 9, 2016
    Product delivery gets a superior rating. The shipment was securely packaged. The ordering process was quick and easy.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Dec 26, 2015
    Greek and Polish halvas are the best in the world. I am happy that Greekinternetmarket has Greek ones. Little disappointed with baklava. Next time buy only halva.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Dec 27, 2015
    I was very impressed with the selection. The custom basket was an awesome option, my husband is from Athens Greece so it was like a bit of home for him/ He was super surprised by it.
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    Only issue is that I wish you would stock all the varieties of Papoutsanis (sp?) soap.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Jan 7, 2016
    The 4000 gram Flokita rug is fabulous.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Jan 1, 2016
    We have been using your Greek soap for a few years now and will continue to buy from you because we are completely satisfied with your delivery and with your soap