greekinternetmarket Reviews

12/20/2014
greekinternetmarket Ratings and User Reviews. greekinternetmarket is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 48 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

greekinternetmarket Rating

More About greekinternetmarket

Recent Reviews for greekinternetmarket

• Dec 20, 2014
    Pleasant shopping experience. I am eager to see the quality of the product and the time it takes for it to arrive!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Free shipping in the amount not so high, 30-40 dollars more appropriate.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Excellent products and easy shopping
  • Dec 18, 2014
    very easy quick website that acceots paypal
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Iwould like to check ouit
    excellent service and products
    very,very good yasoo
  • Dec 17, 2014
    it was so easy to use. some sites are great until you get to the checkout and you have to stop.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    First purchase here. Good selection and good prices. Look forward to sample the quality
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Depends on the time it takes to get here....not very easy or great to do
  • Dec 14, 2014
    After using my mother book (20 years ago), i decided to buy my own. My oldest son took my book and i had to replace it, and that was two years ago. A woman that I work with, was making some pastries and i told her about the book and she borrowed it from me. I decided that would be a Great Christmas gift. Now I'm buying her a book. I use my book often and make delicious meals and Pastries. I would encourage anyone that loves Greek Food to get this cookbook and make Great meals for their Family and Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I love this place
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I am impressed by all of the glowing comments from customers and hope that they are representative of every customer's experience.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Happy to find the website. Wish there were more products
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Can't wait to get em'
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The speed was terrific and the online system very user friendly. I loved my items and have already shared with friends the efficiency and quality of my purchase. Thanks so much.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Site would not accept my Discover card
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Great site. Got the Greek items I needed.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    This is my first experience & I am trusting it will be a great one. My friend has a house on Naxos so it was easy picking his favorite foods.
    Dec 8, 2014
    I CONTACTED GERRY & HE OPENED HIS PACKAGE WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE, HE WAS BLOWN AWAY WITH THE PACKAGING & CARE HIS PRODUCTS RECEIVED. HE WAS ECSTATIC AND OF COURSE I WILL VISIT THE WEBSITE AGAIN TO ORDER IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE, HIS BIRTHDAY IS 2/14!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    we will see when the item ordered arrives
    Dec 1, 2014