greekinternetmarket Reviews

10/24/2014
greekinternetmarket Ratings and User Reviews. greekinternetmarket is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 10/15/2014.

greekinternetmarket Rating

More About greekinternetmarket

Recent Reviews for greekinternetmarket

• Oct 15, 2014
    The site was easy to navigate and not many places carry a product called halvah and I love the stuff so good job Greek internet market
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Authentic high quality materials for those who enjoy Mediteranian foods
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I came across this site purely by accident and was very pleased the find the item I was searching for and with such a decent price too. I also like that they allow Paypal as an option for payment. Kudos to this company.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    IN THETIME I HAVE BEEN USING THE INTERNET (1980) I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PLEASED WITH A COMPANY AS i AM WITH YOURS!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Coupon code for new customers did not work, and no expected time for delivery by Standard Ground shipping. Almost didn't buy it, but I could not find an authentic hat elsewhere, and the description indicates good quality, so I bought it.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    love the products and prices
  • Oct 6, 2014
    We are preparing for my sister's wedding and was told that the best place to purchase breakable plates and other items was Greek Market. I plan to shop there again soon.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Very Excited to find a stor I can get the things I love
    Oct 10, 2014
    I will be back!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I like Greek olive oil and have always purchases it at the Greek Marketplace
  • Sep 14, 2014
    it was a good experience.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Glad to find these ouzo candies and much cheaper than amazon.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Love the Papoutsanis Aromatics soap!
    Sep 21, 2014
    Love the greek soap! I've used it for years and plan to use it for years to come.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I am eager to try their stuffed grape leaves. The reviews were good. Wish the shipping could have been free.
    Sep 16, 2014
    Product met expectations. Good quality and arrived quickly.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    I always buy from Greek Internet Market because they have affordable prices, great products, low shipping, and a 10% discount with an ouzo candy in every order. Thanks.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Love the fact that I can have authentic greek products delivered to my door.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    read about your product on an internet article and thought I would try it. I thought the shipping and handling fee was a little high, but I guess small companies must do this.
    Sep 3, 2014
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I have only one complaint - I believe the item was listed as free shipping? Was I wrong? In any case I did buy the items as they were a gift.
    Sep 10, 2014
    I would have liked a product info regarding 1. how to strain the coffee to avoid the bottom of cup grounds 2. whether the pot is safe for washing in dishwasher
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Cool site! Great way to order religious items.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Love the Papoutsanis Olivia Hair Mask
    Aug 30, 2014
    I used a hotel sample of this item, and it was wonderful. This item does not look like the little bottle I had, and it also doesn't have the scent. I am assuming that there is a different formula that is sold to hotels?
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I just ordered the Greek Olive oil soap so I cannot tell you anything other than their website is user friendly and the description of the product I ordered was clear and concise. I read the reviews and they all said the shipment was fast and the product I ordered was excellent all of which I will find out after I receive the product.