greekinternetmarket Reviews

08/27/2015
greekinternetmarket Ratings and User Reviews. greekinternetmarket is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

greekinternetmarket Rating

More About greekinternetmarket

Recent Reviews for greekinternetmarket

• Aug 26, 2015
    Great service on the only other order I have made
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Very excited to find your website and I will certainly explore the rest of your merchandise.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Greek internet market offers a wide variety of products to choose from and price wise is one of the best on line. I've told my friends about it and were very interested to check it out. I am very happy with my orders and how they are handled and I will continue using their services!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Site was easy to use! Looking forward to getting my Pepperoncini peppers and trying them!
    Aug 23, 2015
    The Product arrived before I was expecting it to! The quality of the product was mediocre, nothing to do with the Greekinternetmarket. I was thinking the peppers would be crisper, less salty and hotter. Overall the product was ok. I will definitely order from this site again in the future in my quest for the perfect pepper.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    This is my first time ordering. So far my experience has been fine.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I am anxious to try your grape leaves.The reviews sound really good.
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    The only reason that I might not buy is because of the shipping costs
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I don't remember ordering from your company before.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Great store, good selection of products.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    Love my hat
  • Jul 26, 2015
    It's a wonderful site to compare quality products and reliable, dependable service. Confidence goes to another level shopping here.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    Everything was packed with plenty of protection. The 3 liter can of olive oil had a slight dent in it. The last time I ordered this olive oil, it had more dents. I'm not sure if the can comes dented before you ship it or if it gets dented while in transit. I love all your products!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I am so glad I found this site! I used to get this product from amazon, but they stopped carrying it.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I wish you would carry some Greek alcohol, such as retsina and ouzo. In addition I would be very much interested in buying some canned Greek food, such as prepared gigantes etc.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    have gotten 3 fishermen hats for gifts from you. Am very happy with the quality I will, be buying here again
    Jul 22, 2015
    This was the best service ever for online buying will see you online again
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great site, good business.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    They have high quality products at a good price. Their shipping is usually pretty fast. I'm shopped with them for years and will continue to do so.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I thought everyting was ok except thr shipping charges of over 10.00
  • Jun 27, 2015
    You have the wrong phone # to contact You,on the web site.1800 755 8067.Please correct this error.What is Your# So tnat in the future i can call
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Very glad to find this website.
    Jun 30, 2015