Green Mountain Coffee Reviews

07/11/2014
Green Mountain Coffee Ratings and User Reviews. Green Mountain Coffee is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1856 reviews.
Since 1981, Green Mountain Coffee has been dedicated to providing the richest aroma and flavor, for the highest quality coffee experience. They travel the globe to purchase the finest coffees, small batch roast them to peak flavor, and vacuum package them fresh for your enjoyment.
Circle of Excellence - Green Mountain Coffee

2009 Winner

Green Mountain Coffee Rating

More About Green Mountain Coffee

Recent Reviews for Green Mountain Coffee

• Jul 11, 2014
    Wish this product could be found in stores in Cleveland Ohio - it has disappeared for some reason off the shelves. Lipton kcups seem to have replaced it and the taste does not even begin to compare!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great selection of coffees, including the extra bold and good value with the discount
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great variety, great price, fast delivery
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Love the coffee The only bad thing is the limited time flavours
  • Jul 11, 2014
    The popup window that came in when I added a product to my cart blocked a fair amount of the screen for each addition (even when I closed the window). The page at which I was looking also scrolled back to the top, which lost my place. I found these things distracting.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Enjoy the variety of coffee and the easy computer access when ordering.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great products at great pricing.
    I love Green Mountain Coffee
    great coffee retail
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I love the café club. I don't have to search through the selection at the grocery store. It just comes to my door. I usually take advantage of the specials. Can't beat your prices.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    My email from GMCR stated I could buy any and all K-cup's with the luckysevens coupon code but when I entered the code it would not let me buy the ones I wanted. I set them aside on save for later. I think whomever is running the discount coupon is trying to deceive and acting in bad faith.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Love your brewed over ice products. Love the convenience of one cup of fresh coffee.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I like purchasing from Green Mountain. It is easy and quick.
    Jul 11, 2014
    Easy to order and happy with my product.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    enjoy the coffee very much
    enjoying the coffee very much -Thank You
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    Great coffee and good prices on the 80 count box.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    great prices, free shipping on 4 or more boxes, fast delivery
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I am extremely pleased with the ease of ordering. I have an account work the coffee club, I highly recommend the club experience for anyone who loves coffee and tea. Phoning in an order is also very easy
    Jul 11, 2014
    I really wish my favorite products would remain available at all times. I also would like to be able to go ahead and place an order on an out of stock item for shipment at time of items' availability.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I love the coffee... i'm a big fan of really dark roasted coffee and i'm glad that I can always find it here...
  • Jun 24, 2014
    My husband loves the barista prima line of coffee. I found great variety on the Green Mountain coffee site. Prices are super competitive... I've even recommended them to large businesses for deep discounts on large repeat orders. Definitely the was to shop for K-cups.
    Jul 11, 2014
    My husband is the coffee drinker in the family and he will not drink anything but the barista brand of Kcups...GMC has the best/lowest prices on his, must have in order to start his day, coffee.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I love Green Mountain coffee!
    Jul 11, 2014
    I cannot imagine not having my Vue and GMC coffee!