Green Smoke Reviews

07/31/2015
Green Smoke Ratings and User Reviews. Green Smoke is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1016 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Green Smoke

Green Smoke Rating

More About Green Smoke

Recent Reviews for Green Smoke

• Jul 27, 2015
    Greensmoke has great customer service, and the products are great as well. I also appreciate the sales/promotions they frequently have. Areas they can improve on are greater cartridge capacity, better battery technology and to stop rolling back on their great policies (e.g., gift selection).
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I wish you carried e-liquid.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great products. Fast n free delivery. Would highly recommend.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I have been consistently satisfied with this product and support
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Been using greensmoke for a year and a half. Better quality than the others on the market.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Love the product. Somewhat dissapointed in the consistancy of the quality of batteries that I've ordered recently. It does seem to be as much or more expensive than what I was paying for American Spirits, which were high priced because of the zero additives in their tobacco products.
    Great item for me!
    Great taste. Nice product
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I enjoy the Green Smoke E-cig more than others on the market... I even recommended it to a girl at the gas station. They have great offers and overall great products.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I love this company and it's consistency. Never have to worry about liquids and mess.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Unfortunate that Mountain Clove does not have 2.4% anymore.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I have been using Green Smoke for over a year and am very satified with their products and customer service. I have recommended them to friends and family.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Fantastic company, best customer service in the e-cig industry.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    i love green smoke
  • Jul 25, 2015
    The best product around compared to other brands!!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Excellent customer service. Has the highest level of smoke ive tried FOR an e-cig. I do prefer on occasion purchase vuse over green smoke for the higher nicotine content(4.x) but green smoke is a much better experience in flavor and enjoyment. If green smoke offered the higher content i would not purchase vuse at all. I would have both strengths of 2.4 and 4.x for how my mood is.
    Jul 26, 2015