Guitar Strings and Beyond Reviews

12/21/2014
Guitar Strings and Beyond Ratings and User Reviews. Guitar Strings and Beyond is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1020 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Guitar Strings and Beyond

Guitar Strings and Beyond Rating

More About Guitar Strings and Beyond

Recent Reviews for Guitar Strings and Beyond

• Dec 21, 2014
    Best place on net to buy strings and accessories. Great prices, selection and service.
    Great products and pricing
  • Dec 21, 2014
    If I need strings or picks, it's easy I go to stringsandbeyond.com. I always know I'm getting the best deal and the strings are fresh. Don't ever let anyone tell you at a guitar store that strings don't go bad, they do. I noticed in the stores around me locally that the same strings been on the shelves for months. I had no choice the other night and had to buy a pack of electric earnie ball slinkies and the high E broke putting it on, I was furious and hence my order. That is why I always shop at stringsandbeyond.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    This is the best price I have ever seen on these strings. Shipping is always fast with Strings and Beyond.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    They always have the best prices on the internet.Quick and friendly service,that's why I keep coming back. Thanks guys
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I´m extremly satified of my orders on this site. I found everytime my preferred strings and also a ggod price or special offers.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Outstanding website - very clear descriptions - great pricing - a very nice shopping experience - happy to keep buying
  • Dec 20, 2014
    This is my second time purchasing through Strings and Beyond. I am very happy with the service, prices, and shipping time.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Guitar Strings and Beyond is a very good site for guitar strings and accessories. The prices are good and they have a great variety of guitar strings. Also the famous herdim blue pick (i'm a U2 fan). So it's definitely a site worth checking out!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    It would be good to add tiered filters to help find specific product. Example sort by instrument then by Manufacturer. A 2 tiered sort will help people find what they are looking for more quickly.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I'M A FIRST TIMER. THE PRICES ARE FAIR, THERE ARE A LOT OF CHIOCES. I HAVE'NT SEEN ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS YET. I WILL VISIT AGAIN .THANK YOU.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I only need dr Thomastik Mandolin strings. I aborted checkout last night, and was pleased to get a discount code and come back tonite, thanks
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Always impressed on how easy ordering and timely delivery is
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    THE BEST PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH REAL PRO'S WHO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Love this place, have bought several times.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Can't go wrong with strings & beyond.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    First time purchaser. We will see how good it is when I get it.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Love "Free Shipping" promo opportunities!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Great products, best prices and top service. Thanks.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Very good service. I am very satisifed.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I am very happy with my order.