Guitar Strings and Beyond Reviews

06/02/2015
Guitar Strings and Beyond Ratings and User Reviews. Guitar Strings and Beyond is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 741 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Guitar Strings and Beyond

Guitar Strings and Beyond Rating

More About Guitar Strings and Beyond

Recent Reviews for Guitar Strings and Beyond

• Jun 2, 2015
    Its a great service. Especially when most retail music stores tend to be out of stock whenever i'm in a jam (No Pun Intended). Also the prices are always cheaper. This latest purchase was due to the BOGO pricing on Elixir Strings, which makes me and my basses happy.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    As a bass player I really like these strings. they last a long time and they sound great. I play in an orchestra and with the brass playing you can still hear me. The web site works well with no problems with going through check out.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Very good store. I recommend them to everyone.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great products and a super place to shop. I highly recommend Guitar Strings and Beyond to all musicians!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Often get my strings here BUT...it stinks that free shipping is just over the cost of a DAddario 10 pack, so if I don't need anything else...I get my strings on EBay. Otherwise...I'd always get them here.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Very easy to shop and buy . Fair to great prices . I've started a small shop , and This company helps me with "stock".
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Seemless process. Nice site.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great place to shop for strings without the hassle of item not being available or in stock at the local music store.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Love that I can find my favourtie strings here that I can't find in the store!
  • May 31, 2015
    Giving it a honest try
  • May 27, 2015
    Best prices on most items. Service can't be beat (only equaled)
    Jun 2, 2015
    It doesn't get better than this.
  • May 26, 2015
    I always enjoy a good buying experience with Strings and Beyond. Great prices and value combined with great service.
    Jun 1, 2015
    Its's not the first time I've purchased from them and it certain,y won't be the last. Prices are good. Delivery is good. Plus they usually include a few picks and a hand written thank you note. I am very please with Strings and Beyond.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 2, 2015
    It took me some time to find on your website. To find the string I purchased. Could be easier to find. Finding string that are med to light did not show up on my search .
  • May 20, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I love these guys . Great service ! Great products at a super price !
  • May 19, 2015
    Thanks for your excellent service!
    Jun 2, 2015
    Always a great experience!!
  • May 16, 2015
    Unbeatable prices on the greatest online variety of strings and miscellaneous guitar needs. excellent service and communication Recommend and I will continue acquiring my strings and picks at Guitar Strings and Beyond.
    Jun 2, 2015
    Best prices.....most variety for all stringed instruments compared to online stores and local music stores I have dealt with in the past.
  • May 16, 2015
    Easy to find the strings I wanted, with a discount coupon and free shipping (over $35) does it get any better?
    Jun 2, 2015
    I got what I ordered and got it quick, I will use Strings and Beyond again.
    Jun 2, 2015
    Excellent service. I can't fault them at all. Very happy!
    Jun 2, 2015
    No problems ... everything arrived on time in good condition ... even get a smiley face from Wanda ,, :0)
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Bought from Guitar Strings and Beyond on a few occasions in the past. The only issue is the cost of freight for international customers. I took advantage of the free international freight offer. Great. :-)
    Jun 1, 2015
    A very reliable and dependable retail merchant.