Guitar Strings and Beyond Reviews

12/27/2014
Guitar Strings and Beyond Ratings and User Reviews. Guitar Strings and Beyond is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 999 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Guitar Strings and Beyond

Guitar Strings and Beyond Rating

More About Guitar Strings and Beyond

Recent Reviews for Guitar Strings and Beyond

• Dec 24, 2014
    Still having a problem with items disappearing from the shopping cart while still shopping, and having to redo the order. This has happened several times before over the last few years. Otherwise, I'm always very happy with strings and beyond's service.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Good prices, good selection. Out of stock on Messer resonator strings.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Best place to get strings because most New England Music stores do not carry a top quality guitar string. Most carry only the old standards that can't come close to some of the new technologies in string design, or latest fade for the kids that are still fall for all those traps that big corporate stores feed on. If your a pro musician you usually know were to get the quality product.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Love the deals and very competitive prices combined with reasonable shipping costs to Canada!
  • Dec 23, 2014
    The product I buy is not sold where I live.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    This was my first shopping experience with Guitar Strings and Beyond. Great website. Easy ordering process.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    The only problem I had using the website was that when I used firefox (my prefered browser) my shopping cart would empty everytime I changend pages within your site. I had to install another browser to be able to place my order.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Heard about the website from a music director of a nearby church. This is my first purchase and I was satisfied with the price, as the local music store here in Greenville NC has much higher prices for strings. In a perfect world, would love to have free shipping more often.
    Dec 24, 2014
    Great price, and received a personal note on the receipt order regarding the ECU pirates, and I was really pleased with that!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good deals. Easy shopping. Great company that values customers.
    Dec 23, 2014
    The people at Strings and Beyond are very nice. My brother-in-law referred me and I'm glad he did.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    It is a fantastic place to shop. They carry items that some of the larger music stores do not.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Great site with great prices. I have always had a good experience.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    I had to find another link for tracking. Your link gave «0 Results» for the search results.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Thank you!
    Dec 23, 2014
    Nice to make business with you, thank you!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great products delivered with great service at a great price! Free shipping is also quite nice.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I chose this site over others sites as this site was easier to use...nicer to use... and had a good overall feel to it. Also to add a few guitar pics was nice.
    Dec 23, 2014
    First time i used them....seamless transaction.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    These guys are the best, I just wish they sold more guitar gear, like pickups etc. Kapow
    Dec 23, 2014
    The price is right, the service is easy and the goods are well packed and promptly delivered. It would be great if more products were offered, like guitar pickups and parts, but things work so well the way they are. Thanks.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Well, I didn't take much notice. I was looking for a particular product and I found it at a good price.