GuitarCenter.com Reviews

09/29/2014
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2626 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Sep 29, 2014
    Guitar Center has great stores, knowledgeable staff, very competitive prices, and a web site shopping experience that's equally as impressive.
    Easy to order.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    very well satisfied with the service and products
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have purchased Thousands in gear over the past 5 years. Over all my experience has been outstanding both on line and at the Seattle, Roseville and Sacramento stores. In paticular the staff at the Seattle down town location have been especially knowledgeable about the products I have purchased. My experience with guitar center. com has always been excellant.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love the instrumental in guitar center
  • Sep 29, 2014
    quick and easy service. hope shipping is just as fast! Thanks
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Kevin Deal is the most professional and reliable salesman I have ever dealt with.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    people at the Fairlawn Ohio store are very helpful and provide great service
  • Sep 29, 2014
    have had very good service ,,nice people to deal with ,even in returns all the way round good shoping experience will deal with guitar center again ,have no complaints
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Wide selection of high quality products. Knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and professional staff. They always deliver what they promise, and have always been compeltely honest with me. Shopping at Guitar Center - whether in person or online - is an outstanding experience.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Always enjoy working with GuitarCenter.com. Easy to use website.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great customer service and great products and values
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Although I have purchased several items from Guitar Center this is the first time I have made a purchase online. The online price was significantly cheaper than the price I could obtain in the store so it is worth the 4 - 5 day wait. Free shipping for purchases over $50 was also a plus. The website was very user friendly and easy to use.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Site is a little slow and could be a bit better organized. Customer service via phone is quick and courteous.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I am an entertainer and buy from Guitar Center. They have a retail bricks and mortar location in Syracuse. I love to go there and shop.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I like shopping at Guitar Center but some of the website issues are very frustrating and would probably buy more if the USED site worked better. I would also like an automatic search agent that looks for used equipment that I want and sends me an email so I can act right away. You can call me if you want 847-946-0685
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Great job, everything went smoothly!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I think it is great for buying guitars. I would like buy things about guitar here.
    Great!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I live at Mexico city but every time I travel to the United Sates I like to go to Guitar Center to take a look at the guitars and accesories for me or my friends because in my country there is not as many great guitars to choose from. Great place to visit, the people that works in these shops are always very kind and usually know what they are talking about.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Great electric guitar (Dean Vendetta Resurrection)¡¡¡ Arrived in time and everything was perfect. Attendant was good at his job and offered me the perfect hard case for my new guitar. I´ll recommend with my friends.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Easy and delivered on time.