GuitarCenter.com Reviews

06/02/2015
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3255 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Jun 2, 2015
    Easy navigation through the website, love the detail description and the reviews helped me with my purchase.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    good site only used dont works
  • Jun 2, 2015
    It would be nice to not pay shipping when the item is picked up at a store. Other retailers do this.
    I like shoping at GuitarCenter
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Something went wrong first time I submitted order; hope I didn't purchase twice. Site doesn't say what went wrong, or why I couldn't register.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Never had a problem. I have been in store before.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    The mobile site stinks. The desktop site works fine. Why do you even have a mobile site
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I love topick out a great guitar to play and learned from sf city college in sf. ca. and love to play and thank you so much and have a wonderful day and see the movie Starbuck and The Silence too and check out angelbrightart at youtube.com me too in the search my mom loved bothe short videos ,.. thank you and can't wait to get my lovely guitar......and wow to play thank you ...I'm in the two movies and also did the two short videos .. thanks ...C. N.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I love guitar center, and plan on purchasing more items in the future .
  • Jun 2, 2015
    i had questions that i could get answered to my satisfaction by calling the toll free number in the right corner. thank you for the live person.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    User friendly website. Great experience!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great products great serviceand salespeople
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Huge help. Quick and fast.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Found a great pedal board to get with my graduation gifts
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I have used companies other than Guitar Center and been very unhappy. Since I switched to GC, I've been impressed with Customer Service, shipping and sells. I have bought my last two guitars from GC as well, which I consider to be a big expenditure. Thanks Guitar Center! I feel safe spending my hard earned money with you, and will continue to do so.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    This is for my boyfriend. Anytime I buy things from Guitar Center, it is for him. I mainly buy in the store. When we shop online, it is under his account. I don't want him to know I am getting him this for his bday! thank you for always having quality products and a great staff that keeps him happy! :)
  • Jun 1, 2015
    LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BOTH INSTORE AND ONLINE IVE ONLY EVER HAD ONE ISSUE AND STORE MANAGER MADE IT RIGHT. IT WAS A NEW ASSISTANT MANAGER AND SHE REFUSE TO HONOR A PRICE MATCH.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 2, 2015
    The item did not arrive in the original factory packaging. None of the manufacturers documentation was included. This item was a floor model. I wish that had been communicated to me prior to my receipt of the product.
  • May 25, 2015
    I really love this place
  • May 23, 2015