GuitarCenter.com Reviews

05/04/2015
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3517 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• May 4, 2015
    I had a coupon but disappointingly the site did not accept the promo code
  • May 4, 2015
    Excellent web site. Easy to choose options for different products. However, the selection of what I was looking for (audio cable) was somewhat limited. (I am looking for specialty cables which are difficult to find anywhere)
  • May 4, 2015
    JP the drum manager at the store researched this for me and called me back, that is why I am buying it from GC vs. Ebay or amazon. Good custome service.
  • May 4, 2015
    I am excited I was able to find this instrument for my granddaughter . she will begin band/ music next year. I'm hoping she will have as great of an experience with playing as my dauter did when she played!
  • May 4, 2015
    I love that you have such a good selection of used inventory, as well!
  • May 4, 2015
    I tried to complete my purchase with my giftcard yesterday by using an iPad and the site didn't recognize my card. I used the chat feature to receive help and they couldn't figure it out either. Tried again today with a computer and it worked great! Overall, the whole search and checkout process seems very smooth other than that strange issue. I can't wait to get my new toy!
  • May 4, 2015
    GuitarCenter is awesome, I buy most of my guitar equipment from GC.
  • May 4, 2015
    GC should offer free shipping just like their sister companies.
  • May 4, 2015
    I like this website very much
  • May 4, 2015
    I just wish they offered more of a variety of products, because most things tend to just stay in the same price range or higher. The sales they have are also not very great, as most of the products I want are exempted from said sales. However, I enjoy having such a vast warehouse of musical products just a 15 minute drive away from me.
    Great doing business
  • May 4, 2015
    I was able to look through many guitars, see nice pictures, and the process went smoothly.
  • May 4, 2015
    They're my go to store for music equipment.
  • May 4, 2015
    Here I find good prices! Better than Ebay for used stuff.
  • May 4, 2015
    Guitar center is my go to destination for all things audio/visual. They usually have everything I need, so it makes it easy to shop there.
  • May 4, 2015
    Great site, easy to use. Awesome selection
  • May 4, 2015
    I have used Guitar Center for may years. I have always been happy with the service, both online and in the stores
  • May 4, 2015
    I love guitar center. I have shopped online and in the stores. The free shipping is great. great prices too.
  • May 4, 2015
    great store, always easy to find anything related to music.
  • May 4, 2015
    It would have nice to check out using paypal.