GuitarCenter.com Reviews

12/17/2014
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4318 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    Great find on this site. I love Korg!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Shopping with Guitar Center has been a very pleasant experience!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Used to hate them, now they're better
  • Dec 17, 2014
    thanks. the checkout process was a little clunky. I tried to register once, but it said I tried too many times, so I checked out as a guest. The checkout section did not retain my promo code I entered on the cart page. No paypal option on final checkout. :( Other than that, it went ok. :)
    great value price
  • Dec 17, 2014
    There are two promo codes ...but neither would work although my purchase met the criteria for both. When the box pops up to tell you that the code can not be applied it also gave a phone number and it stated that you could call that number up until 2 am est. But when I called at midnight eastern time, I got a recording saying they have new hours and were closed. I really needed a code to be applied as I am unemployed and every penny saved helps right now but my little girl wanted this keyboard for her Christmas so I had to go ahead and put the order in.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Website is very user friendly. Smooth and flawless transaction.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I enjoyed the shopping experience with Guitar Center. I might visit again.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have never had anything but positive experiences with Guitar Center :)
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Large selection, could use slight improvement on searching for specific criteria.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Product from Quitar Center was a recommendation to me so I went directly to the item to purchase it and did not need to navigate the site. Email address was requested in two places (account set up and billing informaiton); neither place said what the purpose of the email address was. Would have liked to been able to choose to receive (or not receive) marketing emails. Why was the email ask for in the billing area? I gave the one associated with the credit card, but would have preferred not to give one there for two reasons. (1) I wouldn't think it is necessary and (2) item purchased is a gift and that email address is one the gift receipient and I share.
    I love this place!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My son (16yrs) and I loves the store and I have to drag him out of the drum sections after 1 1/2 hours in the store.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was very pleased with their service
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Good site easy to navigate,and order.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    My son is a musician. One time when we were in the store he saw this $60 mandolin and thought it would be fun to play with and learn on. This online purchase is a mandolin for Christmas. Also, last year I bought my sister who lives 800 miles away an Epiphone guitar so this year I bought her an electronic tuner.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    This product exceeded my expectations.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great products and great prices. Thanks GC
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I found the product filter tools to be complicated especially on a mobile device. However, the checkout process was simple which I appreciated.
    Dec 17, 2014
    The Hohner 1/2 size guitar sound is nice, however the paint and varnishing were mediocre. There were splotches, fade marks, and rough spots. I purchased these on sale for $30 so I am happy I got the deal, but I definitely would not have purchased this item at full price.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Very Good Selection at great price
    Dec 17, 2014
    Very good product at good price