GuitarCenter.com Reviews

09/02/2015
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2569 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2015.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Aug 19, 2015
    always a pleasure doing business with you. I get what I want when I want it.
    Sep 1, 2015
    good product, what I needed, good price, easy ordering, quick shipping, satisfied
    Sep 2, 2015
    When I first ordered from their website the item was supposedly in stock. Five minutes later I received an e-mail form Guitar Center telling me the item was back-ordered. I called them to cancel the order which they did but had already charged my account (without shipping). It was then 5 days until my account was rectified with Guitar Center causing an overdraft to my account. I can't understand how it can only take five minutes to take my money but then 5 days to get it back. I do not like being charged for something before it even ships.
    Aug 29, 2015
    Took too long for product to become available. A week? For a tuning fork & guitar humidifier? Went to store to pick up at 10:45 a.m. Store didn't open until 11:00. Couldn't wait. Had to return another day after work. Store was under staffed. Had to wait 5 minutes to get attention of clerk. Next time I will just purchase while in store.
    Sep 2, 2015
    The people at Guttar Center are always knowledgeable & helpful. If they can't help me, which is rare, they direct me to someone else who can. They actually do "rock!"
    Aug 28, 2015
    Used in store pickup. I didn't get the guy's name at the guitar desk (tall long hair bearded guy) but he was very helpful to me. He even helped me load it into my car!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Real easy to find what I'm looking for. Lots of inventory to choose from.
    Aug 31, 2015
    estered by sales people, but when needed I was treated like a valued customer.Most helpful and friendly young men at the Boise store. Most helpful phone support. Very satisfied with questions answered and some product demos. I was welcome in store, not
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I've been satisfied so far with the guitars I bought online on Guitar Center. I am especially satisfied with the accuracy of the ratings of the conditions of the items. When they say, "excellent" or "great" condition, they really mean it, and that's good to know since I am not able to see the product personally when buying online. Keep up the good work!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Shipping is pretty high for a shipping in-state.
    Sep 1, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Price match saved me $90.
    Aug 30, 2015
    Went to the local Guitar Center. They didn't have the product, but could order it for me. I told him of a website that listed the product $90 less than he had. He wrote an order to match the price, which would be good for five days. I told him I wanted to consider it a lttle longer. I went home and ordered the guitar three days later. It arrived within five days. Beautiful guitar. Smooth transaction.
    Employee's are very helpful
    Aug 28, 2015
    Great people to work with
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Was disappointed the cello case I ordered arrived scratched. However, they worked with me and gave me the option of ordering another one or taking 10% off the price. I took the 10%, which I thought was fair. They did a great job making sure I was happy with the purchase.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I like the website, easy to use. Easy to navigate. Plenty of product to choose from
    Aug 30, 2015
    Wonderful experience with your on line purchasing. I ordered a 6 channel mixer for my Church and from starting of the order until completeion was great. I would recommend this site to anyone who has a need for musical equipment. Thanks, Kenneth McDaniel
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Just wish you had a store closer to were i live
  • Aug 15, 2015
    your website lags and acts up when being viewed on a mobile device such as a cell phone or tablet
    Aug 29, 2015
    My complaint here is that when I asked about the product, I was told and led to believe it was in perfect condition. The chunk missing on the backside of the instrument however hega to differ
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I never knew there was an online site to make Guitar Center purchases, it's way more convenient than going to the mall. The only drawback to this online experience is that I don't get to listen to the equipment before purchasing.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Nicolas Weber offered me a $15.00 account credit to appease me for the delay on the 8" roto tom head. I'm very pleased and excited about this entire purchase and the staff support. 😉
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Site said it didn't recognize my address from the USPS. Bummer. Because this is where I live. FYI; don't correct me like some hayseed that just fell off the turnip truck from Jersey. As you were. P.S. I am always intrigued by the little, tiny box that asks for a promo or coupon code. Yet, I never have one. It seems that someone is getting a discount that I am not. Care to offer it to me? I'll take it. Care to explain? Yeah, I thought so. Carry on.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    love guitar center. a candy store for adults
    I just love guitarcenter
  • Aug 7, 2015
    pleasant experience overall
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Very easy to find and order products on your website. Thanks!
    Aug 28, 2015
    Received item on time. Very nice. Thanks!