GuitarCenter.com Reviews

07/05/2015
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3092 reviews. Last rated on 07/05/2015.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Jul 5, 2015
    I went to the store to buy this bass drum head that was on sale for $30 but nobody could give me the right one that was on sale. So i just left the store coz nobody have a clue which one im looking for. Ordered thru the website before the sale ends.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Guitar Center online made it easy to purchase and already have had one order delivered. Easy is the word.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    i usually get good service from guitar centers that is why i prefer special other's from guitar center than from clearwater or samash
    Great shopping experience!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    You would do well to offer better prices and to offer higher end stuff, again, at better prices.
    good for what ails ya!
    Great easy shopping
    Cool as always
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Guitar Center is great both on-line and in store!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    This is my third order with guitar center and I am always pleased with the product and how fast the items are shipped.
    Great Sale saved 15% on my order
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Great sales! free shipping and great variety!!! excite to get my uke
  • Jul 5, 2015
    i am very dissatisfied with the cost of the shipping and handling. I think for the amount of this purchase, the shipping should be free.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I am a drummer, guitar player, and piano player. I always go to Guitar Center for my purchases especially since the online price matching started. Everything is always garunteed and it's nice to have that insurance.
    Always a pleasure ordering from Guitar Center
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I like their gutars and stuff.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Excellent online experience with Guitar Center. I trust Guitar Center for the majority of my music instrument and gear purchases, and know they stand behind me if there were any issues. I do like to go into the store to play an instrument before a major purchase, and have bought some in-store and some on-line at Guitar Center. I have never had an issue with any guitar shipped from your warehouse.
    Jul 5, 2015
    TC Electronics pedals are super. Love it and so does my band. THX!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I had to enter my address information four times because the website kept defaulting back to my previous address. It seems to me that online ordering should be as simple as it is on Amazon.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    Fantastic! My new equipment got here in no time! I was so satisfied that I don't even care one product was back ordered. I'm willing to wait!
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    The baritone sax lyre doesn't work in my baritone sax.