GuitarCenter.com Reviews

02/08/2016
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 9433 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Feb 7, 2016
    The used gear section still needs a lot of work. better search options would help. definitely need good pictures and descriptions and a best offer option. Free shipping should be applied on all small stuff
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The shipping was almost as much as the drum which was sort of dumb. Still, $40 total for a snare is a pretty sweet deal.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Thanks for everything, most people are very helpful
    i like guitar center
  • Feb 7, 2016
    We are NOT satisfied with the used equipment shipment "handling" fee. Also, it did not allow us to use our discounts from Swagbucks. BOOOOO
  • Feb 7, 2016
    We went to the store and looked for this model but the sales people were no help in the store. We went home and found the exact bass on the website and found it was on sale too. Seems like a missed opportunity for the sales people at the store. At least we found what we were looking for. :D
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I've been extremely satisfied as a Guitar Center customer. I have never been let down at any time, and have made numerous purchases over the years. Any problems have been rectified very quickly.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I've always enjoyed shopping at Guitar Center, both at the physical location and browsing online was also as enjoyable.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I appreciate the good prices.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Love guitar center, shipping could be free ;)
    Go to GC regularly.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I am a fan of Guitar Center, and do generally go to them 1st. However, the online ordering I think could use some work for two reasons. 1) Many online competitors have free shipping... (SamAsh for example). 2) Ordering Online should be free of tax, GC still charges tax??? why?
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Online buying of commodity items ok... used guitars, there are never enough pictures.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Always very helpful and great prices
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Quick and easy, Good Job!!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Always a good experience.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Great experience ordering online.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I have had a number of issues with the tax rates charged for online purchases at Guitar Center. I can not make heads or tails of them, and unlike many sites that provide the tax rate applied, GC simply lists an amount. On almost every occasion, this tax amount has been above the state which the order was shipped to as well as the state it was purchased from. (I have found this issue in purchases shipped both to WV and NY, where I used to reside.) With this most recent purchase, I was charged close to 9%, as far as I could tell, which is not the tax rate of either the state I was shipping to or the state I was ordering from. Almost all of my purchases from Guitar Center have been of used items, and I have decided not to make purchases after seeing larger than expected tax bills. Furthermore, there is not a Guitar Center located in WV, so I'm not entirely sure why I am being charged a sales tax to begin with. The used inventory is appealing; the opaque and inaccurate tax system of the website is not.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Easy Peezy!
    Feb 7, 2016
    The store never called me when they received the order.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Service in store was great. Online was prompt. Love your store!