GuitarCenter.com Reviews

10/20/2014
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2612 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Oct 19, 2014
    Not much to say. The site is fine and if I ever need any musical equipment I'll be sure to look here.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Guitar Center always has great deals.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Checking out was very difficult, I never got to PayPal although I elected it. When I chose the wrong CC yet already put in all my information, it cleared the ENTIRE page of information. Poor scripting.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Guitar Center is a great place for musicians to shop for the gear they need.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Mick at the Duluth location was amazing. We ended up buying 2 guitars and came to the website to buy pickup covers for the Gibson for my husband.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Excellent website for choosing a product and making a purchase. Very easy process compared to other sites. I will come here first if I ever need to make anohter purchase simply because of the webpage layout and order process.
    Love you Guys
  • Oct 19, 2014
    So far so good. Will have further comment after order is received.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I like browsing for used gear at guitar center.com
  • Oct 19, 2014
    convenient, and typically has what I'm looking for
    I enjoy Guitar Center
  • Oct 19, 2014
    The website is very easy to manuever around. The folks are great about answering questions. This is a great store.
    always pro and great
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love Guitar Center, I have always shopped at the store and online for everything Guitar Center has every thing I need
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I always seem to have problems on your mobile site. It's very hard to navigate on my android tablet, and I can't find a button for the desktop view.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    This purchase was excellent. The same item on Amazon was at the regular price so the Guitar Center special was a great savings. I have always had great shopping experiences at the on-line Guitar Center. And as always, the folks at the Millbury store are excellent.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Always easy to find what I'm looking for :-) Thanks!!!!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    very happy with the store and online
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Great place to find all my music needs
  • Oct 6, 2014