GuitarCenter.com Reviews

07/31/2015
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 3076 reviews.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Jul 31, 2015
    An online GC purchase I made about a week ago wound up being cancelled because the item had already sold earlier that morning. It would be nice if there was little to no delay in updating the system on used items that are actually available for sale. I was sorely disappointed I didn't get to purchase the cymbal I tried to buy. Thankfully I received my refund pretty quickly.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Found what I was looking for quickly as easily. Check out was quick and I'm headed to the store to pick up my amp!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Amazing company, Always buy my equiment from herr and every time i go to the stores everyone is friendly and helpful and let play around on the equiment
  • Jul 31, 2015
    the used listings sometimes don't open through to the actual post, it just circles around and displays a list of similar instruments. Thats kind of annoying.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    All ways very helpful. Find what I need if not in the store. Good reviews.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    You need to have bigger pics on your web site.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Nathan Kairis from Guitar Center Asheville was incredibly helpful in this process!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I.m pleased with the website and product offering. The description states that the product is available as of 8/7/15. I.m counting on it not shipping before that date as I'm trying to control the CC balance. After is good. Before is BAD.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Love the place, only wish you had the mpd218!!!!!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    First time purchasing off your website it truly wasn't too bad pretty much easy thanks
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Quality products at competitive prices.
    I always buy from.gc
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Nothing bad to say. Always have what i need.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Seems like online is the future of retail, like it or not. Your site works. I thought about this purchase pretty thoroughly on a general basis, and the user reviews really put me over the top.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I ordered several items and I hope they are shipped all together since its a gift
  • Jul 27, 2015
    The service is always really good and they always have a wide selection of items.
    Jul 31, 2015
    Always great selection and service.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT FINANCING OPTIONS THERE ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CHECK OUT SCREEN BEFORE CLICKING THE ORDER BUTTON AND HAVING TO WAIT TILL I SEE MY STATEMENT
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    I've done business with Guitar Center for a long time. I have always been pleased with the service and quick response.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great people . Great product selection . Very competitive.
    Jul 31, 2015
    I had ordered a couple of Behringer pedals, but Guitar Center had not received them yet.. through no fault of their own. they had kept me informed the whole way. All's good.
  • Jul 13, 2015