GuitarCenter.com Reviews

07/30/2014
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2563 reviews.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Jul 30, 2014
    occasionally some good deals on used gear
  • Jul 30, 2014
    more information on the used equipment would be helpful - simply retain info on new equipment for later use as used !
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Need better/more pictures of instrments.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    great store! wish we had a guitar center in Greece!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    love GCalways a friendly staffalways have what i need
    Very good company
  • Jul 29, 2014
    lots of music instrumentals, hope offer more coupons/discounts
    Guitar center rooks
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Interested in a Martin travel guitar and found the Guitar Center's sale price to be a good price. Chatted with the on-line assistant and found her to be very helpful. Also found the on-line ordering system to be efficient.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Could have wider selection of products and more reviews/ more specific specifications and features
  • Jul 29, 2014
    The acoustic-electric guitar section and the acoustic section are mixed, there are very few new guitars under the A/E heading. Also the coupon didn't read that my product was over 149 dollars, I had to chat with customer service to find a workable code.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Used gear section is great. Keep up the good work.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    The site is so easy to navigate to find what you need. I give it three thumbs up, if I had an extra hand. Also, a lot to choose from, and some great prices too, and the feedback of other's who had purchased certain items tell a lot. It's a good thing in my opinion.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    Very slow shipping. Full week to get pickup. I get auto parts overnight on a regular basis also with free shipping. You need to get on the ball.

From GuitarCenter.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the poor experience you had with our company. We have sent you a personalized email in response to this comment. We appreciate your business!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Fast, Easy, Sure ... all that we want for an online purchase
    Jul 30, 2014
    I'm very satisfied with my purchase, is was easy, fast and secure. All that I need for an Online purchase.Thanks
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Many online competitors offer no tax and free shipping on all purchases except the heaviest items. This cost $12.50 plus about $5 in taxes for a used amp.
    Jul 30, 2014