GuitarCenter.com Reviews

06/01/2015
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3263 reviews.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Jun 1, 2015
    I'm someone that loves everything music & I came here to get my nephew his first keyboard. I'm very pleased with the overall ease of access of this website & I will most definitely be returning for personal merchandise.
  • May 31, 2015
    I love Guitar central. This is my favorite store ever, and I wouldn't change it for the world.
  • May 31, 2015
    Thanks for making it easy!...Great selection...Great Prices!
  • May 31, 2015
    I have been a customer for 25 yrs. Have always had good experiences dealing with them. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff and fair pricing.
  • May 31, 2015
    GuitarCenter.com is such a well organized website, and offers a variety of equipments for every customer. Also, the Guitar Center store itself is very organized and their sections designated for each different instruments are well-noticeable, and the customer service is great.
  • May 31, 2015
    I've been on a tight budget for a couple of years. It's nice to treat myself after all this time. Guitar Center was my first thought. I can order online and pick up at the store to save shipping and I get to see what's new when I pick up my purchase. The deals are amazing and the products are guaranteed to satisfy with no questions asked. I could purchase a left handed guitar just to try out if I wanted and return it if I couldn't play it any better than I do right handed. :) Thanks Guitar Center!
    Always satisfied with purchases
  • May 31, 2015
    I had a decent time on the cite. There are worse, but this isn't a bad site at all. Prices are also reasonable.
  • May 31, 2015
    It was a very great site as far as easy access to what your looking for however you need more information about the products. I had to go find reviews on other websites which I dont mind at all but it would inprove your site.
  • May 31, 2015
    Unable to use PayPal option. When I clicked on PayPal it took me only to credit card options.
  • May 31, 2015
    Guitar Center is excellent shopping experience, both in store and online.
  • May 25, 2015
    Web site needs fiter to see when items are in stock at a particular store.

From GuitarCenter.com

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the poor experience you had with our company. We have sent you a personalized email in response to this comment. Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you do not see it in your inbox. We ... Read full response »
  • May 21, 2015
    Guitar Center had the items that I was looking for at the lowest price
    May 31, 2015
    Best price and fast delivery!!
  • May 19, 2015
    I usually find good used gear, which is what i like.
    good used stuff
    Jun 1, 2015
    I am highly impressed. Want to purchase used apogee duet 2 for Mac .
    This rocks!
    Jun 1, 2015
    Ordered the item, was called about a glitch in the system and that my card couldnt be processed but the item was being shipped anyway. I went to my local store 5 days later to check status, I was toldthe order had been cancelled. No status was available but since it was no longe listed in inventory, it may be in route. I called after the holiday weekend, found it had been shipped to the local store and was to be delivered in a couple of days. No charges were to my card were visible on my statement. I was notified 3 days later it was in. I was able to pick up 2 days ago and all is good so far.
  • May 17, 2015
    Keep up the good work
    May 31, 2015
  • May 16, 2015
    Great so far. We will see when it arrives.