GuitarCenter.com Reviews

07/28/2014
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2578 reviews.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Jul 27, 2014
    Great store! I love shopping here!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Good website, keep it up!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I appreciate the variety of options, and having sale items available, especially given my limited budget.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I drove all the way over to the Euclid Street store to buy the splitter cables and the in-store folks laughed at my computer hook-up request = they are music...........oohhhh la-la and BFD............The in store staff NEVER NEVER NEVER offered to look up on the computer.The correct trained service response shoulda been, "...no Trustee Briscoe, we do not stock that in-store, but let us both go check the computer..."They had a half dozen folks standing round doing nothing........including helping me.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I have been very happy with every purchase I've made through guitar center (3 guitars, plus a snare drum/bell set). Your employees are knowledgeable and very helpful! I completed my purchase today due to an associate named Mark at the Danvers, MA store. He answered my questions quickly, and helped me decide to make this purchase. Please pass this info on, as he deserves to be recognized.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    a little slow and confusing with the order to store stuff
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Easy to use site. Found what I was looking for immediately from promotional email.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    GC's online check out process always creates problems. It is very difficult to navigate. It is not clear how and where to enter codes, payments, etc. I have had problems with it the last 2 times. I order from several competitors and never have any trouble with their sites. In addition GC charges sales tax. I generally buy from competing online retailers who do not charge sales tax. If they want more biz, they need to offer more specials so that the bottom line is competitive.
    Jul 27, 2014
    So excited for my new p-bass! Fast shipping and great quality, just wish there was better tracking info.
    Jul 27, 2014
    The guitar I purchased had to be sent back and another shipped just because I wanted to apply gift cards when I picked up the guitar! This is insane! Due to the online inventory that ships from the central warehouse being treated as a separate business from the Guitar Center store. This policy not only produces customer dis-satisfaction, it adds unnecessary additional costs to ship the original guitar back and ship another guitar from the warehouse!

From GuitarCenter.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the poor experience you had with our company. We have sent you a personalized email in response to this comment. We appreciate your business!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I was very surprized and happy to received great help from one of Guitar centers online member Benjamin, He was very helpful and it show the care guitar center has for its customers he was very literate and kind. Thank you very much!!
    Jul 26, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Quality products and quality service...thankyou
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    My order arrived without ANY connecting cables. Therefore, I have not been able to use the GR-33 Roland Synth. I have sent the Detroit Guitar Center manager multiple e-mails requesting the cords and have received no reply. Furthermore, Guitar Center doesn't even APPEAR to carry said cords.

From GuitarCenter.com

• Jul 10, 2014
    Great customer service
    Jul 27, 2014
    My electric violin bow was in stock and shipped right out. My electric violin was back ordered, which I cancelled, this was not guitar Center's fault, they were back ordered on many sites. I searched until I found one.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Always good; the free "ship to store" option is a nice feature.
    Jul 27, 2014
    First choice for musical instruments & accessories. They stand by their price guarantee and their "ship to store" option saves shipping fees.