Gullei.com Reviews

Gullei.com Ratings and User Reviews. Gullei.com is rated 6.5 out of 10 from 69 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Recent Reviews for Gullei.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    i like it here
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I have purchased a watchh in the past and I loved it! The quality is amazing and the price is very good as well.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    This was fairly straight forward. The kind of thing you'd expect from a good online retailer.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Great and special design, like the option can engrave Chinese.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Awesome prices!! I like the options on the type of shipping that you have to choose from. Great experience over all, and super easy for a first time buyer from this company. ☆☆☆☆☆
  • Oct 15, 2014
    A good looking site. Although, selling jewelry. Seemingly looks legit. I will see if my package does not arrive in 8 days from now. So far pleased.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    gullei have many impressives products with affordable pricing that i cant find on other sites :) i love it
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Wonderful site. . I just hope my love, loves her gift. not to expensive.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    The product was amazing and truly are better then the pictures amazing prices and affordable will be returning for couple more sets.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    1ere visite et satisfaite, a recommander
  • Oct 5, 2014
    The security ratings could be even higher. Great site.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    The selection was amazing, and I was extremely excited by the prices!!
    Easy to use!
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I was curious about the checkout asking for my PIN
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Im so pleased to find a website like this.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    shipping time is longer than desired
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I hope I like it. taking the survey was difficult because I haven't received the item yet to really say how happy I am or not
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    We love the rings, however the image shows the males as saying "violets are blue" and the females as saying "roses are red", both of the rings we received say "roses are red". That being said, they look amazing and are the correct sizes. We are happy with them.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    Bracelets i ordered are way smaller than they looked. How is a guys bracelet that small? Cant even wear it. Not happy at all.

From Gullei.com

Dear Customer, please note that on product page in product detailed description bracelets size was mention, we feel its unfair to give us a negative feedback/rating :(
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Just what I've been looking for!
    Oct 11, 2014