Gullei.com Reviews

07/11/2014
Gullei.com Ratings and User Reviews. Gullei.com is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 07/10/2014.

Gullei.com Rating

More About Gullei.com

Recent Reviews for Gullei.com

• Jul 10, 2014
    gullei is a trust-worthy website that has rings for good price!Design are various and I found the one I like :)
  • Jul 8, 2014
    love the site, had just what I was looking for and I wasn't even sure I knew what I was looking for :) thank you!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Very satisfied with my order!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I was in search for another pair of rings but sadly they weren't available anymore, but the effort for checking if they still could be ordered was great!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I think it's good for me, also that's not expensive for this good. So amazing!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    i fell in love right away !!!
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Thank you again.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Fast, easy, and affordable. What a great shopping experience.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I was impressed with being able to email about a problem I had with the website and someone emailed! Loved it!
    Jul 2, 2014
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I love their jewelry and not only is it just for you but it is for your loved ones add well!
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Everything looks so cute :)
    Jun 23, 2014
  • Jun 7, 2014
    If all goes well with my delivery and purchase. I may order again from here sometime soon. Thank you!
  • May 31, 2014
    BEST PLACE TO GET RINGS OF ALL KINDS.
  • May 31, 2014
    This is the first time I have used this website and I am very happy to say I bought mine and my boyfriend's promise rings. I originally ordered a couple from Wal-mart and they completely messed them up. I had 2 different sized rings and they were both engraved. When I got them they were not engraved and they were both size 10. Very un-pleased. And with this website it seemed very reassuring that I will get what I ordered :)
  • May 26, 2014
    I liked this website! However I thought the price for shipping was a little high.
  • May 23, 2014
    Jun 6, 2014
    I am yet to get my product after 12 days inspite of paying for faster delivery
  • May 21, 2014
    Seemed easy to order. Looked beautiful.
  • May 19, 2014
    it was good
    Jun 10, 2014
  • May 19, 2014
    I liked the whole online shopping experience.
    Jun 17, 2014
    Product was as specified, though certainly made to look more beautiful on the site than it looks when arrived. Still, the whole experience was more than pleasant and the customer support was splendid!
  • May 4, 2014
    I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEBSITE PLAN TO LOOK FOR MORE STUFF RIGHT NOW FOR MY DOG AND WEDDING!
    May 28, 2014