Gullei.com Reviews

09/03/2015
Gullei.com Ratings and User Reviews. Gullei.com is rated 6.5 out of 10 from 126 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Gullei.com

• Aug 26, 2015
    Awesome ideas and gifts
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I'll know more when I get my order.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    great website , with a handful of beautiful rings
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Wonderful website and excellent choices!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Beautiful and amazing products
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I loved this expierence!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    It was fast and easy
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Prices are amazing. Quality is perfect!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I'm pleased with the selection and prices of item for sale.
    I enjoyed it
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love this site! it is one of my favorites. It always seems to have exactly what I need.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Very nice I like it
  • Aug 16, 2015
    You listed that the item I bought could be engraved and it did not allow me to select any option to do so. With that I am rather disappointed. The fastest shipping could be 6 days after processing and that to me is really slow for $14 shipping. I think there is a lot of room for improvement on this site. The product itself is great though!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I have no comments other than complete satisfaction and how easy it was to finalize my purchase. Thank you very much!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Very satisfied. Quick and easy process...
  • Aug 15, 2015
    It seems like a great website to buy from
    Aug 25, 2015
  • Aug 15, 2015
    The prices are reasonable for the products offered. Checking out is very easy and a quick process. I will definitely be ordering again from this site if the products I receive hold true to their stated quality.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Hoping I receive my item on time and in good condition
    Aug 24, 2015
    I ordered my item on the 12th of august 2015 and it is now the 24th of august and I still havent recieved it. i paid for express shipping. The time it is taking for my Item to reach me if very displeasing.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    The wedding bands were beautiful. My husband and I were very satisfied. The price, timely delivery and service was excellent.