Gullei.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Gullei.com Reviews

Gullei.com Ratings and User Reviews. Gullei.com is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 111 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Gullei.com

• Feb 08, 2017
    quick and easy process. affordable merchandises.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I do wish that shipping wouldn't take so long and nit be expensive but other than that it was ok
  • Feb 07, 2017
    The reply to e-mail inquiry was prompt and very helpful. Thank you.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    It is an awesome site with a great selection.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    I really like the options in jewelry. I would prefer there to be a more varied options in chain style
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Only problem I had was, the bracelets showed gold and blue but the selection for colors wasn't available for them. Only the black and gold was available.
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Site was very easy and high quality, will most definitely order more from gullei. Ring is flawless and just like the pictures, even shines in the light
  • Feb 03, 2017
    It's a good website, very good selection. The pricing is pretty amazing, let's see how long the shipping takes.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    I would highly recommend Gullei.com to others that are looking for something to buy their loved ones. I was very pleased by the prices, variety of shipping methods, and how quick the checkout process was.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    I found this website through pintrest and it was the cheapest one. This gift is for ny husband who works hard to support this family.
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Gorgeous products and reasonable/affordable prices!
  • Jan 05, 2017
    I found the website very easy to use & price friendly! I am just awaiting the arrival to decide if the quality matches the happiness I have using the website
    Feb 01, 2017
    I ordered my item 1/6/17. They said it would be here with in 14-19 days. I am almost at 30 days & no item! This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with! I have ordered from many countries & never have I had issues like this! I will never be back nor will I recommend this site to anyone!
  • Jan 29, 2017
    I learned about this website from a friend, and I love it! The prices are good and the quality of the products were beautiful.
  • Jan 28, 2017
    Excellent service!
  • Jan 28, 2017
    it was good and fast
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Lots of beautiful items to choose from! For easily, affordable gifts. Love the prices and the shipping
  • Jan 22, 2017
    Gift Cards should be able for use on the site. Unless this was some error on my card, I believe they should be able to be used.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I like the selection however limited description on products. The ring I purchased for my girlfriend has cubic zerconia diamonds but doesn't say what the band is made of . Easy check out and for most part easy to navigate the site .
  • Jan 04, 2017
    I greatly appreciate your feedback and cooperation.
    Jan 16, 2017