GWLittle.com Reviews

09/01/2014
GWLittle.com Ratings and User Reviews. GWLittle.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 165 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

GWLittle.com Rating

More About GWLittle.com

Recent Reviews for GWLittle.com

• Sep 1, 2014
    i did not get a discount
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Looks like a good vendor for small dog products. I look forward to our first order being delivered!Charges are not clear on the checkout. Your discount offers are not clearly applied to the order charges. I have no idea if I ACTUALLY received my discount. I should have 15% off most expensive item. But it doesn't show.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Not inexpensive, but quality is worth the price. Would like to see more real savings specials.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I looked high and low for a small (5 pound) dog harness that wasn't pink, or baby blue, or covered in goofy icons. Thank you for offering the Lil Pals harness in the black and restoring my little lion's dignity!
    LOVE SUSAN LANCI
  • Aug 30, 2014
    was very impressed by the quality of the items. Would highly recommend!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Website ordering was a bit complicated. PayPal wouldn't work and didn't recognize my user ID. I finally preservered with customer service's help.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    You were the only place that had such a great selection of ID tags. Your selection on other merchandise is execellent as well. Thank you!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Your website is very easy to get around. I appreciate the reviews of products listed, it seems everything is right up front.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I do not wish to receive advertising email !!!!!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Great site, easy to navigate, good products. Thank you
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I am excited to get product for my yorkie/poo. I just hope for a good fit. The pricing seemed high but not if the product is exceptional.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Every GWLittle item I have ordered for my dog are exceptional, and I would recommend them to all dog owners.
    I love the products!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    loved what I purchased -- hope it looks as good as it does on the internet!!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I was recommended to the site by our dog trainer, Kiki Yablon.
    Aug 29, 2014
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 27, 2014
    Size small belly bands are narrower and shorter than the size small I purchased a couple years ago. I was going to return them, but am giving them to my daughter for her dog that is smaller than mine.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    Delivery was so quick and above my expectations.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Your shipping rate is on the high side and can affect purchase decision on items under $30.
    Aug 25, 2014
    Great Customer support from Donn Mosley. Very knowledgeable and very helpful coupled with politeness and a genuine approach to my problem. Highly recommended seller. I wish the range is more extensive, though note that this is not a negative comment.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I love the quality of your belly bands. I bought one from a local pet store & never use it because it is not the quality of yours. I want to say: Thank You!
    Aug 25, 2014
    I made an error & ordered the incorrect size of belly bands, filled out the paperwork to exchange & everything was very easy & completed to my satisfaction. Great products & easy to work with company.