GWLittle.com Reviews

12/23/2014
GWLittle.com Ratings and User Reviews. GWLittle.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 186 reviews.

GWLittle.com Rating

More About GWLittle.com

Recent Reviews for GWLittle.com

• Nov 25, 2014
    I love this shop very much!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    GWLittle checkout page has a choice to pay through Paypal. When I attempted to complete my purchase through Paypal, my transaction would not complete. I checked with Paypal, and GWLittle is not a recognized merchant. So why does GWLittle offer that payment option? I like this store and it's products, but I will not use it again because of the checkout hassle.

From GWLittle.com

We worked with this customer and determined there was an Internet hiccup between our site and PayPal at the time they were ordering. It rarely happens and the dependency of Internet is out of our control.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I love your products, I just wish you didn't run out of the winter clothing so very fast
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Excellent site for small dog owners.
    You're Awesome! :-)
  • Nov 21, 2014
    My wife and I love the site. She loves all the designs, toys, apparel, etc. Our dogs love and enjoy all the products we have purchased for them. Although, I must say, I found the shipping a bit expensive.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    The site is very confusing especially on an iPad. You go around and around in circles and can't ever get it to work right. Deals and coupons pop in and out and vanish all together. It takes forever to register an account and the registration doesn't even work right. Worst site I've EVER visited. Finally called my husband who placed the order on his laptop. Without a laptop and a husband there's simply no way to buy anything from this site. YOUR WEB SITE IS HORRIBLE!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I love the products and have bought a lot of them however I do find them a little pricey so I'm often unable to get the cute clothes I want. I bought this product because it was on sale. I am retired.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I love the website. Free shipping on all items would promote more purchases as o many websites offer free shipping nowadays.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Great place to do business. I especially like the Susan Lanci offerings.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    Product is beautiful a little pricey but I think it will be worth it.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    nice to find items for tiny dogs.
    great site- quality merchandise
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I've loved GWLittle for almost 7 years and my toy poodle was 7, Nov. 10. ( Got him from the breeder when he was 3 mos. old.) Happy Dogs has grown since then and according to the statistics, my dog and I have another ten years to go!
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I love their items! But I didn't get my 5% coupon.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with the merchandise I have received for my Yorkies and the return policy is second to none.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I bought 4 coats from GWLittle that are very well made and are extremely nice. Was very happy with purchase. I was looking for a harness that the could just step into without a lot of trouble and I found it.
    Nov 20, 2014
    very happy with sizing because step in harnesses fit
  • Nov 11, 2014
    They have beautiful things for my little dog
    Nov 21, 2014
  • Nov 10, 2014
    shipping is too expensive - but product selection is excellent
    Nov 20, 2014
    too expensive to ship - and had to wait for product to come into stock
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Did not have affordable dog sweaters or simple sweater styles.
    Nov 24, 2014