Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins Reviews

10/23/2014
Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins Ratings and User Reviews. Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.

Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins Rating

More About Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins

Recent Reviews for Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins

• Oct 19, 2014
    After going through so many problems with my hair (my hair did not grow -it was stagnant at one length) I finally found a solution to my hair. These vitamins & shampoo solved my hair problem. My hair is longer now.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I have used the product and have been happy with it and decided to purchase it again.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Excellent and effective!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I suffer from trichtotillomania. This is one of the most helpful products I have found in 20 years to help me recover.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    So happy you have condensed the number of pills!!
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Friend of mine highly recommended it.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I was supposed to get shampoo with this purchase,but it was not available at the online site.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    hair formula result is really good i used twice really good tabs
  • Sep 25, 2014
    my first time ordering. looking forward to using the product. hope they are as good as the reviews I've heard.
    Sep 30, 2014
  • Sep 24, 2014
    When I moved to AZ from CA my hair literally began to break off and fall out. I was at my new hair stylists salon and she recommended these vitamins. I've been a loyal customer every since (in my 4th year now) and every time I go see her she can't believe the results! Great product!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    It is a great product
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I was doing some research on hair vitamins and found these vitamins. I've dealt with alot of hair vitamins but the reviews for these vitamins seem to lighten up my beliefs for hair vitamins. I ordered two bottles of vitamins so lets see how this journey goes.
    Sep 28, 2014
    I love these vitamins. There kind of hard for me to swallow. But they do work awesomely.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I'm delighted to order from Hair Formula37. I love the product and the process to order was very easy.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I am just ready to see the amazing results
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I have used these before and they are amazing. I cannot wait to use them again, I am getting amrried and want my hair to be a little longer for my wedding :)
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I absolutely love this product. Great ingredients and reasonably priced.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Don't know 1st time trying.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    This is a very expensive item compared to other vitamins that are known to work equally well. There should be a discount option.
    Sep 16, 2014
    The vitamin set is very expensive. But you changed the pill to capsole without changing the formulas. You customer support should be more professional in conveying this info.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    Love the vitamins they really work my hair grown 14in in six months
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I used Hair formula 37 10 years ago when my hair was badly damage. The results were amazing. I should have kept using it. Now my hair is damaged and was cut short now I'm trying to grow my hair back healthy. This is the best product that I know works!
    Aug 18, 2014