10/04/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Jul 26, 2015
    so excited to find jamican java tanning lotion on your site!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Fast, easy experience. I Googled the product I wanted and you had the largest volume/size product for the lowest price. I would suggest putting a greater mix of products together that you could have also pitched to me in a more immediate, eye-catching part of the checkout screen. I don't know what else customers buy with this particular product.. and i'm a guy.. but i think it would certainly help your business, regardless. Good experience overall. Let's see how shipping goes.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I am especially happy to find a source for products I love, but cannot find elsewhere.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    the WORST Checkout experience ever, it kept looping around for me to keep inputting my info, shipping address etc
  • Jul 15, 2015
    First experience was very favorable.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I was so impressed with the price you guys had for the Nioxin system 2 kit!! Most places charge much more than you guys do. I thank you guys for keeping that price low and will recommend to all of the people I know that buy this same product to shop online at this website. Thanks again!!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Convenient and easy ordering
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Shipping was super fast!!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I found the best price for the product i was looking for thats the only reason I used this site.