HairCareAndBeauty.com Reviews

08/31/2014
HairCareAndBeauty.com Ratings and User Reviews. HairCareAndBeauty.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 45 reviews.

HairCareAndBeauty.com Rating

More About HairCareAndBeauty.com

Recent Reviews for HairCareAndBeauty.com

• Jul 20, 2014
    Thank you for being so prompt in alerting me of product availability. Your prices are as reasonable as any store.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Good business, one of the very few that had what I needed.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Very quick and easy, found what I needed in a matter of seconds.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    This was the only place I found my product!!!!!! Thank you
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I was very pleased with finding my shampoo and conditioner on here. It was almost a 50% discount from any other online site and going to a salon. Any hair care salon's only have the generic version of the product I wanted. Thank you
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    Made wife happy-what more can I ask for?
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I read a few reviews and despite the occasional negative feedback, I found what I needed and providing the product I purchased works well with what I need it for, I'm sure I'll make another purchase...Even if it doesn't, I believe depending on my satisfaction in regards to the timeframe for delivery and whatnot, I'll be back to purchase other items as well. :-)
  • Jul 2, 2014
    so far good
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Love the website! I always get my orders promptly. Loyal customer here.
    Jul 14, 2014
    Love this store! Lowest prices on my favorite products and fast shipping.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Glad to find climatress conditioner!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I had a very good experience when I ordered my product
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I was unable to apply the coupon for a 10% discount at check out.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I found the product that I wanted without any trouble. I would return to this site when I want to order other items. I hope that I get my purchasewithin a reasonable time frame.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I love the website, this is the second time that I used, they have the best prices.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Very Easy shopping experience, but alot of products were out of stock!
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    Products arrived in terrible state. Liquid shampoo, liquid conditioner, and hairspray all leaked out of their containers. Had to throw the entire order out. Left the next morning on extensive travel and have had no opportunity to contact company's will do so upon my return to the USA.

From HairCareAndBeauty.com

We're so sorry to hear about the state of your package, and I can understand your frustration. We do everything we can to pack our items securely, but sometimes shipments can be mishandled in transport. Although this is beyond our control, I would ... Read full response »