HALFTEE Layering Fashions Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

HALFTEE Layering Fashions Reviews

03/27/2017
HALFTEE Layering Fashions Ratings and User Reviews. HALFTEE Layering Fashions is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 48 reviews. Last rated on 03/26/2017.

HALFTEE Layering Fashions Rating

More About HALFTEE Layering Fashions

Not rated

Recent Reviews for HALFTEE Layering Fashions

• Mar 26, 2017
    Love these high quality half tees. Perfect for layering.
  • Mar 25, 2017
    Can't wait to try my new products.
  • Mar 25, 2017
    Hey guys! I loved everything about this experience! Super fast and easy. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much! Emma.
  • Mar 25, 2017
    Hey guys! Loved this experience! Super fast and easy. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much! Emma.
  • Mar 24, 2017
    I love my halftees!! I love that I don't have to wear a bulky shirt under my clothes when I want to add sleeves. They are perfect for summer and they were great when I was breastfeeding my baby!!
  • Mar 24, 2017
    Half Tees are so much nicer to wear under clothes instead of the full length cami. I love them.
  • Mar 24, 2017
    shipping took longer than expected on my first order. I am hoping for a better time this order. :)
  • Mar 06, 2017
    I really like the look of HALFTEE. Its product seems to be exactly what I am looking for. I really prefer modesty and often times wearing a full undershirt under my clothing can get very hot or uncomfortable. So I like the idea of only having to wear half a shirt under my clothes. I also really like how they have lots of options and models who are more average size then very skinny like most models.
    Mar 20, 2017
    The HALFTEE I bought worked perfectly for what I needed it for. It is comfy and it fits great.
  • Mar 16, 2017
    This is the second time I've purchased from Halftee. I was happy with my last purchase, except that it took an extraordinarily long amount of time to arrive. I'm hoping that won't be the case this time. I love the halftees because they give me the coverage I'm looking for without making me so bulky...especially important with summer coming.
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Great modest options for women who love style and understand that not everything needs to be revealed; it's alluring and attractive to be a mystery.
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Found HALFTEE on amazon.com. Pro: Was pleased to see the prices were a bit lower than some similar fashions from other vendors. Con: Couldn't get AmazonPay to work on HALFTEE website. Was hoping to find a sheer or mesh HALFTEE, in addition to lace.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    when I selected "cart" a scroll down window popped up but would not take me to "check out" It took several tries before I could even find a way to check out. Might be nice to have a direct link on main page that goes directly to check out.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Could not find info on material of the dress I ordered.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Excellent quality and good fit
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Mar 02, 2017
    I've known of Half Tees for a few years as my sister-in-law's boutique sold them. I loved the one i had, but the sleeve length wasn't perfect for every outfit, so i bought two more with different length sleeves and I love them! So happy Very quick shipping!
  • Mar 01, 2017
    Love it!
  • Feb 12, 2017
    I manage a dancing hall and the items I purchased have helped out my customers who have a hard time financially and cannot afford certain items.
    Feb 26, 2017
    Great Customer service!!!
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Feb 25, 2017
    A great company to do business with. Quality product .
  • Jan 25, 2017
    I am really looking forward to trying on the t-shirt I purchased. I am wearing it under my bridesmaid's dress for a wedding I am in in March. It was hard finding a dress with any sort of sleeve and impossible to find one that wasn't see through through the lace on the sleeves. Thank you for providing modest options for people around the world.
    Feb 17, 2017
    the t-shirt is exactly what I needed. thank you!
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I love Halftees so much that I wear them nearly every day -- both professionally and for "leisure wear" on the weekends. They are an essential part of my wardrobe. I have them in many colors, but I most frequently use the white tanks, tees, and full-length cap-sleeve tees.