HalloweenCostumes.com Reviews

06/25/2016
HalloweenCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. HalloweenCostumes.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 750 reviews. Last rated on 06/25/2016.

HalloweenCostumes.com Rating

More About HalloweenCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for HalloweenCostumes.com

• Jun 25, 2016
    Always been happy, great variety and love, love, love the purple monster at the end of ordering :)
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Should offer next day shipping outside us. It is available
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Great selection. Easy to use. Prices are great off-season.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    The web sight is very user friendly. Easy to navigate and find the items you may want. Overall, an excellent on line web site. You also had some of the largest sizes I've seen. I just wish there was more variety in the larger plus size costumes. Otherwise, no complaints.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    The costume looks like it's well made. I just hope it fits!
    Love It !!
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Very good selection. I found exactly what i was looking for and was able to get it overnighted without having a membership. But $40 was a lot for overnighting... or maybe i just didn't want to pay it.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    So happy to have found what i needed great site
  • Jun 24, 2016
    I found what I was looking for in the size I needed and the price range I was willing to pay. Since I have yet to see the product, I have no idea of condition, quality, or fit. So at this point I have little opinion about the overall purchase/merchant.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Won't really have an opinion until item arrives.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Nice website to shop for kids' costumes.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    It was quick easy and had a better price for my item then I can usually find. Also the sizing chart was easy to read
  • Jun 23, 2016
    had some trouble checking out, the site required an american billing phone
  • Jun 23, 2016
    have ordered in the past,, and will order again.. very happy with the quality.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    I think that the photos about the product that I purchased didn't have a good quality. The description didn't have accurate information.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Great variety of costumes! This site is very easy to navigate as well.
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Very well priced costumes, and a great selection of costumes. I will use in the future costume needs. Site was easy to use and placing order was simple.
    Jun 24, 2016
  • Jun 3, 2016
    After searching other places with no luck, I found exactly what I was looking for at exactly the right price. Thank You HalloweenCoctumes.com !!
    Jun 24, 2016
    I searched many places for a Space Suit for my son. A friend suggested HalloweenCostumes.com and I immediately found exactly what I hade been looking for at a great price and a perfect fit. Thank You!
  • May 29, 2016
    Jun 22, 2016
    Camel costume great. I brought a costume fez - tassles fell out after one wear - not good for a school production.
  • May 20, 2016
    There is so much variety to choose from and what's really nice is that you can order the accessories to match exactly what the models are wearing. I received many complements on my last costume that I ordered. I will continue to purchase my Halloween costumes from HalloweenCostumes.com.
    Jun 25, 2016
    HalloweenCostumes provided me with a refund with no hassles and were curtious and polite.