Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews

06/02/2015
Hammacher Schlemmer Ratings and User Reviews. Hammacher Schlemmer is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2631 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.
Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher Mas... Show More Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher MasterCard and also request catalogs online.

Hammacher Schlemmer Rating

More About Hammacher Schlemmer

Recent Reviews for Hammacher Schlemmer

• Jun 2, 2015
    I love the lifetime return policy. Other places maybe have better price, but I see HS as somewhere to shop without any funny business.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Shipping and handling costs were quite high.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    This is my first order. I got the catalog in the mail and just skimmed through it...I hate the humidity of Virginia summers...but have to go out every day to walk for health reasons. I'm hoping this hat will make that easier on me. We'll see. Glad I got the catalog and hoping I'll be very happy with the hat. I don't like shipping charges though...at least if there was an incentive as "Free Shipping on Orders Over $50."
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Bought this gift for my 2 year old grandson.
    Useful but uncommon stuff
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great variety of unique items.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Hammacher Schlemmer has some interesting and unusual things to purchase. Many times things that my husgand would enjoy. It makes shopping for him, easier.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    In general think prices are higher than other places but you carry many unusual items and things I would like if I had lots of excess money. Unhappy that I was lured to shop by an email about "up to 85% off" but there was no discount on the item I wanted. Another item was no longer available except for what appeared to be same item at much higher charge. Shipping was rather high for the item I did purchase.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I like their catalog I get in the mail. It is somehow more satisfying than the website.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I love their lifetime money back guarantee, and am willing to spend a little more if that is necessary.
    Love HS! variety, quality & uniqueness of products
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Prices are still a little high even on sale items. Love the return policy
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I may have filled this out wrong on the first rating question. I thought 1 wqas perfect and 10 horrible. I could not go back and fix the question but I answered the rest correctly. I'd like to be answering such questions ater I get & used the product.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I will share more once I receive my package, I did call the 800 # to discuss return policies and the personnel were very friendly and helpfl
  • Jun 2, 2015
    There should be an option on the website to sort items by price, popularity, etc.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I think your shipping and handling expense is a little high.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Nice variety of products. Life time guarantee makes the difference.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    have made several purchases from your magazine. always satisfied.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I have purchased serveal items from H-S and have been satisfied with all of them. The shipping charges for this item seem excessive, however.
  • May 23, 2015
    Jun 2, 2015
    Good company for unique and fun products. Many items not available from other merchants!