Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews

12/20/2014
Hammacher Schlemmer Ratings and User Reviews. Hammacher Schlemmer is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 7258 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher Mas... Show More Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher MasterCard and also request catalogs online.

Hammacher Schlemmer Rating

More About Hammacher Schlemmer

Recent Reviews for Hammacher Schlemmer

• Dec 19, 2014
    I like glancing thru the catalogue on occasion , page by page. Is there any way that could be replicated on your website as an option, when one just wants to browse?
  • Dec 19, 2014
    You carry items not available anywhere else. Your products are supported and backed by your high standards, (you don't just sell anything and everything).
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The shipping fee is to high.
    Check-out was a breeze!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    There were two different products that facilitate cursive and illustration product input to ipad. One is in the printed catalog and the other is on line. Not making it easy to see they were different. Same price, but different. I emailed customer service to verify they were different. They were, and I got links to each product. Not much technical information about either. like Battery or Wifi powered.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Was unable at checkout to tell if my order was going to one address or to the two addresses I wanted.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love the warranty...lifetime! I had the noise machine for years and they warranted it...I buy all their products...know thir well made...and don't rush to use them, either!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    they seem to have good products at good prices but they sometimes have problems with shipping them on time
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The web site was very easy to locate items of interest. The checkout procedures were quick.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The shipping costs for what I bought, i.e. two very light items, seemed exorbitant. I know you correlate shipping costs with costs of the products, but there must be a better way to figure shipping costs. I doubt if my two items weigh more than a few ounces.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    the shipping times is still a bit fuzzy--- the table seemed to say (this is a Christmas gift) would arrive within the time remaining.... but the colored map seemed to say no... so keep at it. I finally chose standard delivery since the premium was twice the charge. The $11+ for standard seems high.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Interesting stuff,a little overpriced but quality, unclear about shipping and whether I was to receive free shipping or not.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love the products and the shopping experience usually - today I was unable to pay with Paypal (got an error repeatedly at the final checkout step) and had to pay directly with a credit card, which was not that big a deal, just annoying.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I do not like doing these surveys after shopping on line.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Doesn't make sense to me that the shipping costs go by amount spent on items than the weight of the item being sent.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Pricey but I didn't see this egg anywhere else and it was exactly the right gift for my granddaughter.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    1st time buyer. Found the website store by accident.. are glad I did.. something look a little pricey but I like what I ordered. .
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Your site is always very easy to shop from
    Dec 19, 2014
    The item is under the tree as a Christmas present for our cats, so have not yet used it.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    As usual, shpping charges are the one factor which affects my purchase from any catalogue/online merchant. Although your shipping charges are not exorbitant, they do seem higher than I would spend if I were shipping something from my home. I would purchase this item elsewhere (from an actual store) if such were available to me.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Beautiful tree, fresh and well-packaged. HS staff were of great assistance and went out of their way to help me. Item and customer service rank equally.