Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews

05/28/2017
Hammacher Schlemmer Ratings and User Reviews. Hammacher Schlemmer is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2759 reviews. Last rated on 05/15/2017.
Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher Mas... Show More Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher MasterCard and also request catalogs online.

Hammacher Schlemmer Rating

More About Hammacher Schlemmer

Recent Reviews for Hammacher Schlemmer

• May 15, 2017
    This was a first purchase from Hammacher Schlemmer and it was favorable.
    May 27, 2017
    This was a first time purchase with Hammacher Schlemmer and it was excellent.
  • May 16, 2017
    Hammacher Schlemmer has quality products. I do find the prices higher than other places. With such high prices they should include free shipping on all orders.
    May 27, 2017
    Hammacher Schlemmer sell great hi quility stuff. I know they test the products they sell. I cannot complain about the merchant. The product I bought was the tinted sun visor. It fit good but there are a couple of problems. It has some arribations in the plastic. Not bad but somewhat distracting. For the price the charge for the procust, there shoul be no warpage in the visor. And the instructions are sub par for Hammacher Schlemmer. They are confusing and flat wrong on a couple of accounts. They look like a copy of a copy. The pictures are dark and hard to interpet. They state the visor has two way hinges, they do not. These instructions should be written by someone who actually uses the product. I ended up ignoring them and putting th visor in the was I felt was correct..
  • May 27, 2017
    The quality is good & the orders are packed properly in a timely fashion.
  • May 27, 2017
    Your prices are too high and your mailing charge is inappropriately high.
    good service
  • May 27, 2017
    Disappointed in addition of shipping charges at "checkout," which are not disclosed on the product advertising or ordering page.
  • May 20, 2017
    I've know of you forever -- you're a good, very well-known, old-line store. Your reputation is what counts here.
    May 27, 2017
    Sorry -- I'm much too busy to do this any further. Everything is fine w/HS and me.
  • May 27, 2017
    having to wait over a month is not great service
  • May 27, 2017
    I have ordered a number of expensive items from Hammacher Schlemmer. I have been pleased with all items except one. That item was returned without question. They do stand behind their satisfaction policy. I will continue to order from them.
  • May 27, 2017
    I tried to pay with my credit card first and when I hit continue the 1st time, it took me out to the general HS site with Error default in the url. I am irritated that I now have to keep an eye on this card to make sure no one else charges money on it. I believe I should get a response from the company about this purchase!
  • May 27, 2017
    I really love H&S. Especially when purchasing items that are cutting-edge. It's a great feeling of comfort to know if something out of the ordinary happens due to a defective product that falls outside the MFG warranty, H&S stands behind the customer. As an example, I purchased an early model iRobot Roomba vaccum. It worked fine until 1.5 years. I thought I would need to buy another one. But remembered I purchased it from H&S. I contacted the company and without question they helped replace it! For this I say THANK YOU to H&S for being a fantastic customer-focused company. I always buy from H&S if they have the products I need/want.
  • May 27, 2017
    I bought 2 Readers bock cases--the larger one and the smaller one. Assembly requires a screwdriver and a little patience, but isn't too bad. Both cases will be continuously full of materials moving in and out.
  • May 13, 2017
    I found a coupon for free shipping but couldn't use it. This is a $129.00 bath robe. It's the third I've bought. The first had a "Lifetime Guarantee" but I could not find that guarantee or how to complain about the unravelling of the material of that first robe. Anyway, I love the robe and wear it every morning while reading the paper. So who really cares. I would like to know what that lifetime guarantee is all about.
    May 27, 2017
    These Egyptian cotton robes are like being hugged. With coffee and the newspaper I look forward to waking up.
  • May 27, 2017
    This is absolutely the slowest site I have ever used. It took many seconds between key strokes for the characters to appear on my screen. Thise is frustrating.
  • May 20, 2017
    Always great items to make life a little easier and enjoyable. Mark
    May 27, 2017
    Hammacher Schlemmer carries quality products and offers exceptional service. Yes, you may pay a little more for quality, but in the end, there is a reason for the saying...you get what you pay for.
  • May 27, 2017
    I really am well pleased with all the products I have acquired over the years. I think you guys are great
  • May 27, 2017
    I have dealt with your company for many years and I have never had a complaint.
  • May 27, 2017
    Item PG-88722 offers a color called "cement", which sounds like a gray but looks like a light beige. I would have preferred a beige , but had to settle for the "chocolate", since I couldn't be sure of the color.- Disappointing.
  • May 16, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    Excellent service and products offered, and quick delivery..
  • May 27, 2017
    Needed something different for a third child. Grandma always prides herself for finding something new. This will go with his Christening gift.