Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews

07/27/2014
Hammacher Schlemmer Ratings and User Reviews. Hammacher Schlemmer is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2836 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.
Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher Mas... Show More Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher MasterCard and also request catalogs online.

Hammacher Schlemmer Rating

More About Hammacher Schlemmer

Recent Reviews for Hammacher Schlemmer

• Jul 27, 2014
    I have always been completely happy with everything I have ever purchased with Hammacher Schlemmer. NO ONE can beat their lifetime guarantee. Shipping is fast and their customer service is exceptional. I look at their catalog and I want one of everything it seems. What a great company to do business with! I really trust their selection of products, knowing that they have tested and tried them; they won't put their name and reputation on a product that is inferior.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I was so glad to see that your company carries an epilator. I have been trying to find one for a very long time. This one appears to be high quality and also priced moderately. I look forward to trying it out. LottieB
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I had ordered the tiny self opening umbrella from you before - in a different color. I LOVED it. It was, without a doubt, my favorite umbrella! It was tiny, self opening and closing, and lightweight. Not only that, but it worked! Apparently someone else did too, because it disappeared! I bought it again in a different color, so if the 1st one ever returns, I'll have two in different colors...
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Prices are higher than most, even given that you often offer the "best" product according to your research. Customer service has been excellent. Both products ordered previously were very good and performed or looked as described. Am hoping both the GPS keychain will work in a parking garage, and that the scale will be accurate (the last 4 scales I bought from others give different reading of up to 4 pounds every time I step off and then back on). If they work, then I will have 4 straight products from you that worked, so I will have major trust in you, and have about 5 more, bigger ticket items I will get through you.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Your website needs upgrading.Two items I was shopping for were fine until I tried to select colour, then their was a pop-up saying that that colour was not available. Closed the pop-up and selected the only other colour and got the same pop-up.If an item is not in stock say so up front, or at least don't show the size as available.Also British Columbia (BC) was not available on the combo box after I selected Canada as my Country.It would be nice if, as a registered customer you would allow us an address book for ship to addresses. The last time I ordered it was a gift but this time it was for myself. I had to re-input my own address, even though you already had it as my billing addreaa.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great company with great customer service.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    the online catalogue flows better than web site
  • Jul 27, 2014
    free shipping and returns would be nice from a site like this.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The only reason I gave this web site a 9 rather than a 10 is because it couldn't read my mind the minute I signed on and didn't show the exact item I wanted automatically! (It really deserves a 10!)
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The shipping cost are too high.For an item in that price range the shipping cost should be included in the price of the product.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Ihave been very satisfied with Hammacher Schlemmer since I started using them about 10 years ago. When I had questions and needed to phone, their staff was very polite and helpful.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great Value. Lifetime guarantee is a plus. Shipping charges are ok but ought to slide downward based on cumulative purchases (loyalty) or set up an annual fee to ship free.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    We received the pawleys island deluxe hammock as a gift. Both the giver and recipient thought the stand was included.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    this was a very clear-cut experience, no fuss, no hassle - would do it again!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Shipping costs are out line
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Excellent Product Fast Service
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I always look to Hammacher Schlemmer for the unique yet affordable gifts and home products.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Excellent product that met all expectations, being exactly as described in the catalogue.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Checking out was a bit bother. not sure why....
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    The insect wacker for $69.98 I purchased never worked well. When it arrived the screws on the bottom were all loose and some had fallen out. After having the solar insect free zapper in the sun for a day it still did not work. We took off the top to find the battery strap was not attached. we fixed it. Then the zapper worked for 2 days. That's it. i think it died.It is impossible to return it because of where I live. I still have the insects and am out $70.