Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews

05/28/2017
Hammacher Schlemmer Ratings and User Reviews. Hammacher Schlemmer is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2759 reviews.
Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher Mas... Show More Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher MasterCard and also request catalogs online.

Hammacher Schlemmer Rating

More About Hammacher Schlemmer

Recent Reviews for Hammacher Schlemmer

• May 18, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    prompt delivery; as advertised product
  • May 16, 2017
    I saw this item in the catalog. I showed it to my husband who said order it. And I did.
    May 27, 2017
    this item is intended as a gift so I'm not yet aware of receiver's satisfaction
    May 27, 2017
    Awesome product and service!!
  • May 16, 2017
    I've been hunting for a small travel radio for months. I was delighted to find one on your website.
  • May 14, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    Excellent service and delievery. Return policy is excellent also.
  • May 26, 2017
    hopefully it works for what we need it for. First time I have ordered from your company.
  • May 14, 2017
    Excellent experience
    Excellent as usual
  • May 26, 2017
    I'm unhappy with the dollar amount of the shipping charges, especially when I will be charged again if I do not find the product suitable after it arrives and is tested.
  • May 17, 2017
    May 26, 2017
    This was a gift, and the person who received it LOVES it. Thank you!
  • May 11, 2017
    my son is a musician and this drum clock will fit nicely in his music room/ giving it to him for his birthday. The selections in your catalog are wonderful, Appreciate getting the catalog.
    May 26, 2017
    my son is a drummer and plays in a band/ this will look great in his music room/ got it for his birthday/ was so impressed with it!!! wonderful service!!
  • May 15, 2017
    May 26, 2017
    The item could not be assembled as per directions due to poor quality of a necessary part.
  • May 26, 2017
    This is the first time I have ordered from Hammacher Schlemmer. I do know they have a reputation of carrying quality products. I'm looking forward to receiving my shoes which address plantar faceitis.
  • May 26, 2017
    I think many products are overpriced, especially with the shipping.
  • May 03, 2017
    May 26, 2017
    Anything I have ordered is always as described.
  • May 26, 2017
    I was having an issue with inputting the source code and applying it to my total amount and nothing happened?
  • May 26, 2017
    Quality and variety of merchandise is outstanding. When placing and order, the web site is easy and convenient to navigate.
  • May 17, 2017
    It is a bit sneaky to prefill the order for the 2nd item when purchase of the 1st one is blank, but required before the second item price can be honored
  • May 26, 2017
    The catalogue is fun to read and always filled with interesting things. However, what I ordered todayis for my health.
  • May 26, 2017
    good products, good service.