Hammacher Schlemmer Reviews

07/12/2014
Hammacher Schlemmer Ratings and User Reviews. Hammacher Schlemmer is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2714 reviews.
Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher Mas... Show More Hammacher Schlemmer offers a unique and innovative collection of hardware, apparel, home and office, leisure and sports, and personal care products online. Offerings include unusual and one-of-a-kind items exclusive to their catalog as well as products tested as Best in their category by the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute. Site visitors can apply for the Hammacher MasterCard and also request catalogs online.

Hammacher Schlemmer Rating

More About Hammacher Schlemmer

Recent Reviews for Hammacher Schlemmer

• Jul 11, 2014
    Excellent site. Great products. Great guarantee.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    hard to find items priced right.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Unique items with a wide variety of items.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    You are a unique company and have many products that are hard to pass up.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    They always have unique items.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Have always liked their selection and quality of product. Delivery is always prompt and hassle free, to Canada.
    offers unique items
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I have ordered from Hammacher Schlemmer for many years and have never been disappointed in their products and service. I highly recommend this company.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    A lot of your survey questions had nothing to do with a customers buying experience
  • Jul 10, 2014
    the shipping charges are way too high we are neighbor after all
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I find shipping and delivery charges very costly.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    great place for high quality goods
    Jul 11, 2014
    exactly as advertized; exactly what I had hoped for
  • Jul 1, 2014
    good experience, except the high shipping and handling cost
    Jul 11, 2014
    have not used product yet
  • Jun 29, 2014
    This was an entirely disappointing experience. The product I bought was priced at $99.95. I purchased a Groupon for $100 of credit. I was unable to apply my Groupon because the price was 5 cents short, and was told the same when calling customer service. To make up the difference, I had to buy another item I did not want (adding $15 to my total), and THEN tax and shipping were added. My charges at checkout were over $40. The rigid promotional policy, inconvenience, poor price, and inconsiderate treatment by customer service make me certain I will not purchase from this vendor again.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Quick and efficient
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Really a $69.95 order incurs almost $50 in fees and taxes. Nice scam
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 10, 2014
    H.S. always carries the absolute best merchandise. The guarantee seals the deal. If I am looking for an item and H.S. carries it, I look no further.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    Hammacher Schlemmer sells quality products that they guarantee for life. I know I can buy with the knowledge that I will be satisfied with the product or with knowing I can return it if it doesn't fill my needs.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jul 10, 2014
    One of items I purchased didn't work. It will need to be returned but I don't want to pay the mailing cost to return it. I'll find out if it can be sent back with a credit issued to my account.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I have always been happy with my purchases.