handhelditems.com Reviews

07/11/2014
handhelditems.com Ratings and User Reviews. handhelditems.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 45 reviews.

handhelditems.com Rating

More About handhelditems.com

Recent Reviews for handhelditems.com

• May 27, 2014
    Ordered a cell phone case. Very happy...
  • May 25, 2014
    This is my first experience buying from this company.. the display was clear, my product. Was easily found. I'd like to peruse the site to know what else it has to offer. On the subject of delivery, l will have to wait and evaluate at a later time.
  • May 22, 2014
    I love it thus far. ;-)
  • May 22, 2014
    I liek your site so far. It has good prices and nice accessories. I will be shopping here again for sure :)
  • May 17, 2014
    great selection, great price. enough said
  • May 16, 2014
    I like the ease of ordering & the selection of items.
    May 27, 2014
  • May 10, 2014
    One of the most complete hand held accessories stores I have found on the web. If you are looking for any type of accessory for your cellphone, I would recommend that you start here.
  • May 9, 2014
    First time buyer! Easy to shop and check out.....hoping the quality is even better!
  • May 9, 2014
    May 22, 2014
    I was told AFTER the expected delivery date that the item i had ordered was out of stock. I was then offered a refund and accepted it...only to have to remind the company and wait an additional week for that to be credited to my account. I will never deal with this company again...specially when there are so many companies that appreciate your business.
  • May 6, 2014
    Great and easy!
    May 21, 2014
    Very fast and accurate
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Great items. Very easy to narrow down my search to what I actually want to find, no more wading through pages of items that theres zero chance of me buying and making me waste my time! When I can find what I'm looking for theres less chance of me getting distracted by kids, husband, life and closing the site I'm on altogether. Many other sites have lost my business that way. Not HHI! Thanks guys was just what I needed after a long day.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    great easy service
  • Apr 27, 2014
    just takes too long to get procucts
  • Apr 26, 2014
    I have always found a variety of colors and options for the items I am looking for. Fast delivery and always satisfied with the products.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    For now, i am satisfied with the website, but until i receive my products i can rate more.
    May 1, 2014
  • Apr 21, 2014
    nice selection for what i was interested in
  • Apr 20, 2014
    should use more offerr and special prices special coupons
  • Apr 19, 2014
    looks to be a fair price for a decent product... will know when it gets here
    My husband has a handheld tablet cover and I liked his so much, I decided to get one too.
    Apr 25, 2014
    The only problem I have is when you fold the flap back and set it up, part ov it collapses and you have to keep adjusting it to get it to sit upright. Other than that I love it.