HandleSets.com Reviews

10/23/2014
HandleSets.com Ratings and User Reviews. HandleSets.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

HandleSets.com Rating

More About HandleSets.com

Recent Reviews for HandleSets.com

• Oct 23, 2014
    I feel the site on the exterior handset should display options f o r interior handset compatible with the exterior set selected. I was told to go next page. H o w do u expect me to get there!!!!!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    We are a window and door dealer...We would just like to see a spot to put in a customer's name. We order quite a bit from this site for our customers and sometimes it gets confusing when we get in more than one at a time
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Fabulous website, easy to navigate. Live chat saved me from making an error in ordering. Great prices!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Becca was excellent in helping me with the questions I have before ordering as well as taking me to the point I felt comfortable with ordering items that I wasn't familiar with.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very good selection, clear images of each item available, great prices!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I used their online chat and was very satisfied with Maci Holsinger who sent me emails to follow up on my initial request.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Beautiful Westlock handle sets. this is our second new door renovation and ordered the same set- four years later! Reasonable pricing, and free shipping on a beautiful unique door lock set.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Dani Kay with online chat was INCREDIBLY helpful!! I can't thank her enough!!
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    The website is very good. Searches and limiters are good and returns are accurate. The site was recommended to my by Schlage when I could not find what I was looking for on other sites. Found a lot of things I was looking for at a good price. Great find. Saving site as a favorite.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    June at Live Chat was very helpful. Without her, I would have gone to another website.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Good prices and availabiility compared to the big box stores in my area. Local locksmith concurred that your pricing is very good. They could not come close.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    RY WILLIAMS HAD TO HELP ME PUT MY PRODUCT INTO THE SHOPPING CART. THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM. rY HANDLED IT FINE FOR ME, BUT IT WAS AN INCONVIENENCE THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH.
    Oct 14, 2014

From HandleSets.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in placing your order and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your experience. Our ... Read full response »
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Nice product will go well with my kitchen, but I think that your shipping costs are too high.
    Oct 14, 2014
    It took a week for my order to arrive; considering the high cost that you charge for shipping, I find that unacceptable. The product did exactly what I needed it to do although it was a bit difficult to understand how the bracket worked at first.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize that the shipping cost did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We only ship using traceable sources which can impact the cost of shipping, along with the size and weight of the product(s). Our ... Read full response »
  • Sep 30, 2014
    website and prices are great but had a bump at checkout and had to reload my shopping cart. Online chat customer service agent Kait was great! Make sure she gets an excellent rating for her help. Overall pleased with website, prices and online chat help. Will be happy to rate shipping and quality when product arrives. Thanks!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    Fast shipping. Good quality product.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    The only complaint I have is that the out of stock notice was not shown until after the purchase. That is pretty frustrating. I would have ordered a different colour if I knew I would have to wait longer for the one I ordered.
    Oct 13, 2014

From HandleSets.com

We apologize that your order did not show the correct information before checkout and for any inconvenience that it has caused you. We work hard with our vendors to provide accurate and live stock feeds to better assist our customers in their ... Read full response »
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    It was really satisfiing to be able to go to one place to order and receive the items that I needed. The online chat really helped to resove an issue I had. Thanks for your great service.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Chosing and ordering were easy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the quality is good. These door knobs are for a church.
    Sep 26, 2014
    The locked set does not have a key. This door knob can be unlocked with your fingernail - not very secure. I would have ordered a different set if I had realized how unsecure this lock would be.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    By all means use this company, you will not be sorry
    Sep 26, 2014
    This site had the color no one else had. I had one factory defect, told me to discard as I deemed fit and refunded my money. Ordered one extra lock I did not need, no problem, they took it back. Liked service so much, ordered again within a week of receiving the first order. Price was better than my local store also, even if they had the unique color my wife wanted. Don't waste ur time looking any further.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I am happy with my purchase but the next purchase order was out of stock and was not expected to be delivered until mid October..so I had to cancel that order and will have to look elsewhere.
    Oct 17, 2014