HandleSets.com Reviews

01/20/2017
HandleSets.com Ratings and User Reviews. HandleSets.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 111 reviews. Last rated on 12/01/2016.

HandleSets.com Rating

More About HandleSets.com

Recent Reviews for HandleSets.com

• Dec 1, 2016
    I used the sites chat function to clarify and actually place the order. They made an error in completion. I have spent literally hours on the phone trying to make sure the order is correct. I'm still NOT sure it is--this has been, by far, the most frustrating and annoying checkout experience I have ever had with any vendor. The price was excellent--if it hadn't been, I would have cancelled and purchased the entire thing elsewhere. If it arrives, and it's wrong, I will do just that. Hopefully that won't be the case. It really shouldn't be this difficult to place an order.
    Dec 28, 2016
    An error was made by HandleSets staff in the initial order. I caught the error when I received the billing confirmation and immediately contacted Handle Sets. It took at least 4 calls before I thought the issue was resolved, and I wasn't certain it actually was until I received the door hardware (it was). Ultimately, very happy with the purchase, but communications could have been better which would have resulted in less stress.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize for the difficulties you dealt with throughout your experience with us. We strive to provide a streamlined ordering process with prompt customer service follow up and we regret this was not your experience. Our dedicated customer ... Read full response »
    Dec 9, 2016
    Great Price, extremely fast delivery compared to the original estimate when ordered.I will order again...with pleasure
    Dec 11, 2016
    If memory serves me, several of the items, if not all, stated they were made in the U.S.A., and would need to be ordered, delivery being later by 3-4 weeks. While I received all the parts stipulated within 3 working days, NONE were manufactured in the U.S. The handle-set came from Mexico, and the remaining items came from Taiwan/China. Each piece is in great condition, but one of the reasons I ordered was because of country of manufacture.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    so far they are great i'll be looking for my product
    Dec 19, 2016
  • Nov 30, 2016
    It's a good place to find what I need.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Some items were priced below retail & somewhere higher. Overall they had everything i was looking for.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Ordering was easy. I cant wait to see our new lever door handles. Thanks!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Dec 9, 2016
    Fastest delivery I have ever experienced
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Chatted with Alex for help on my order, he was very helpful in answering my questions. This was a good option to have.
    Dec 8, 2016
    Live chat for information about keying while ordering as helpful. Also spoke with representative the following day because credit card would not validate. Order processed , everyone involved was professional and helpful.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    The purchase was quick and easy with a wide selection and customer reviews.
    Dec 6, 2016
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Found HandleSets.com on ebates. Received an unexpected disount. It was a win, win.
    Dec 13, 2016
    It took a while for the item to arrive. I feel that the cost exceeds the quality of the item.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Dec 14, 2016
    Quick and easy!
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Dec 7, 2016
    The doorknobs were back ordered from the factory a few weeks from various sources I contacted. the cust rep called me back and said they could switch trim parts to create the knob i was after, got the item in few days for our client vs a few weeks. very creative
  • Nov 25, 2016
    ordering went very smoothly .
    Dec 4, 2016
    The lock sets were there and all of the were keyed the same as ordered.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 4, 2016
    Zane did an excellent job assisting me with what I needed. I got one thing wrong and he quickly corrected the issue and got the correct one coming my way and set up the return very easily.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    HandleSets.com had a large quantity of choices at FANTASTIC prices!!!
    Dec 1, 2016
    The door handle was a goo deal and shipping was fast and accurate. The quality of the door handle for the price didn't completely meet my expectations. It was a little cheaper made than thought it would be.
    amazing selection and prices
    Dec 3, 2016
    quick and easy.
    Dec 1, 2016
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Dec 5, 2016
    I ordered at 1:58pm. After noticing I ordered the one w/o the handle and needed another product I submitted an anorderto cancel at 2:04. believe it or not the order was STILL processed and sent out. Now I'm stuck with doing a return. Why was it not possible for you to cancel this order given the process of my quick response. You literally went ahead and filled an order that already had been cancelled. Do you not have a way to see that it was cancelled before you filled it?

From HandleSets.com

We apologize that the order you tried to cancel ultimately shipped and for the inconvenience this has caused you. We work hard with all of our vendors to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. We strive to offer excellent service to our ... Read full response »
  • Nov 1, 2016
    Dec 6, 2016
    Delivery took a while - otherwise very happy with purchase.