HandleSets.com Reviews

09/30/2014
HandleSets.com Ratings and User Reviews. HandleSets.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 60 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

HandleSets.com Rating

More About HandleSets.com

Recent Reviews for HandleSets.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    website and prices are great but had a bump at checkout and had to reload my shopping cart. Online chat customer service agent Kait was great! Make sure she gets an excellent rating for her help. Overall pleased with website, prices and online chat help. Will be happy to rate shipping and quality when product arrives. Thanks!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Your products appear to be more accessible, reasonable and understading than a retail store that offer the same product
  • Sep 21, 2014
    It was very confusing at first that it was only interior set that I would have to purchase the exterior seperate on the 1st item i was looking at. Ordered a little different so I am hoping it is what i really want. I think Bobby clarified for me the question I had but i will see when I get my order.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    The only complaint I have is that the out of stock notice was not shown until after the purchase. That is pretty frustrating. I would have ordered a different colour if I knew I would have to wait longer for the one I ordered.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize that your order did not show the correct information before checkout and for any inconvenience that it has caused you. We work hard with our vendors to provide accurate and live stock feeds to better assist our customers in their ... Read full response »
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    It was really satisfiing to be able to go to one place to order and receive the items that I needed. The online chat really helped to resove an issue I had. Thanks for your great service.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    This was probably the easiest on line purchase I have ever made. Your chat rep. Angie Holmes was fantastic, I have never had such a shopping experience... She is unreal. I want to make sure her supervisor knows. Look at the chat log and you will see.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Prices too high and coupons/discounts hard to find.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize if our pricing did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We offer a solid low price on all of our products and we always strive to be competitive. Our coupons are not meant to be hard to find and we ... Read full response »
  • Sep 14, 2014
    As I was looking for a specific finish on the product, it would be nice if the website could narrow it down to availability in only that single finish
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Nice easy site to navigate around. Like all the options for filters, makes it much easier to find Only what I want. The Free shipping did it for me!
    Sep 23, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Chosing and ordering were easy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the quality is good. These door knobs are for a church.
    Sep 26, 2014
    The locked set does not have a key. This door knob can be unlocked with your fingernail - not very secure. I would have ordered a different set if I had realized how unsecure this lock would be.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    By all means use this company, you will not be sorry
    Sep 26, 2014
    This site had the color no one else had. I had one factory defect, told me to discard as I deemed fit and refunded my money. Ordered one extra lock I did not need, no problem, they took it back. Liked service so much, ordered again within a week of receiving the first order. Price was better than my local store also, even if they had the unique color my wife wanted. Don't waste ur time looking any further.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Great interaction, easy to work with.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    Great customer service and great prices, I highly recommend HandleSets.com.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Product is delayed. inaccurate number of product and missing parts in the products. A combination of too many issues in the same order. Poor follow up and slow response.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize for the difficulties you dealt with throughout your experience with us. We strive to provide a streamlined ordering process with prompt customer service follow up and quality products. We regret this was not your experience. Our ... Read full response »
  • Sep 4, 2014
    it was a pleasure chatting with Hayden Watt, she was very responsive and helpful...keep up the good work. I also spoke with Josh on the order desk about the return policy concerning damaged/scratched goods; again very helpful and polite. your website was easy to navigate with pricing and product information clear and readily available . I actually enjoyed the experience. please continue to hire individuals like Hayden and Josh they will help your company flourish. Sincerely, T. DuBose
  • Aug 24, 2014
    My comments are based only on my ordering experience. I haven't received any product. The sales consultant promised me that they would include extra keys in the order and that all keyed door knobs will be keyed the same. I am very anxious that they remember this detail. My satisfaction will be, in part, based on that. I am hopeful.
    Sep 8, 2014
    The products arrived in a timely manner. The person helping me followed through with my unique situation and request. I am very pleased with his help and attention to our order. The color of the antique brass was slightly different than I had expected but I've grown to like them. Some colors on various brands of computer screens are difficult to realistically represent. I understood this going in to it so I took that risk. I am pleased.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Sep 5, 2014
    When i first ordered Schlage F10LAT622 Matte Black Latitude Reversible Passage Door Leverset Featuring a New Contemporary Design the website said that it would be available on 9/4/2014. When the product did not arrive, I called Handlesets and the girl that I spoke with, Helen Smith, told me that these would not be available until November. I then asked her why the site said September 4th and she told me that they had thousands of items and they can't update everything at once. I then looked at the site again and the new ship date was changed to September 6, 2014, yet Helen had just told me November!!! Today I look at the site and it says 2 - 4 weeks. Sounds like these folks have know idea what is going on

From HandleSets.com

We apologize that your order has been back ordered with the manufacturer and for the inconvenience that it has caused you. We work hard with our vendors to provide accurate and live stock feeds to better assist our customers in their purchasing ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    Product is not yet installed. Everything seem fine. Very happy.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Most everything is clear EXCEPT, I wanted to charge the purchase to my Amazon and not my Discover account. The process for doing so was not clear - indeed, at this moment, I am not too sure which account got charged. That process needs some attention, in my opinion.
    Sep 13, 2014
    SUPER high quality product and OBVIOUS attention to detail. For example, although they did not have to, they packaged each drawer pull with two sets of bolts (different lengths) AND they were neatly packaged with each pull - not just thrown into the box. Nice touch!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Being able to see what the color option/handle choices all together for each door handle would have been IMMENSELY helpful. As it was, I had to keep going to other websites and try to cobble together the plate, color, and handel style to help me envison what I was ordering. Paying almost $300 for door hardware is daunting (especially when there is a restocking fee) and being able to see what I was actually ordering would have gone a long way to making me feel more confident in my purchase.
    Sep 6, 2014
    HandleSets.com was great, but I have some negative feedback about the product. It is beautiful, and complicated to install, especially for someone who has never installed a handle set with a faceplate. Therefore, complete directions would have been nice. It took us way too long trying to figure out what part goes where. And in the end, the screws were too long and, when screwed in snugly, the lock would not engage because the screw blocks the locking mechanism. We wound up stripping the metal mounting plate because the screws HAVE to be tight in order to make the lock secure, so we tried to cut them off. That did not go well. And there is no contact information whatsoever for the company, so I am googling them now.