HandleSets.com Reviews

02/25/2015
HandleSets.com Ratings and User Reviews. HandleSets.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 02/24/2015.

HandleSets.com Rating

More About HandleSets.com

Recent Reviews for HandleSets.com

• Feb 24, 2015
    Checkout with Paypal was very confusing. It directed me to click on the CONTINUE button, but nothing happened.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Had a E mail offering a discount of 7% but did not get it when I checked out.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    really like the look of these dummy door levers, and unable to locate them in retail stores. Will be able to evaluate further after receiving them and seeing them for real. Super easy online purchase process.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    It would be nice if they offered a 10% Military discount. My husband served 25 years for his country!!
    Feb 25, 2015
    Other online offer military 10% discount and price match.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    The site was easy to find and quick to navigate. As long as the items are quality pieces when I receive them, we will definitely buy here for or other needs on our new construction home. We have to also purchase all indoor handles as well very soon.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Easy to navigate
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Searched the internet for door handles and landed on your site. Have not received any products yet so i can't rate the product. The overall web site experience was very easy and the product descriptions and customer reviews were very helpful.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Received extremely excellent customer service from Live Chat Rep Stephanie Goodman
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Pretty ease site and company to work with. satisfied with my purchase and contact with chat person.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I liked their web- site it was easy to navigate, had good info about what I was looking for
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Item easy to find. Google search went directly to item. Liked the multiple pay options at checkout
  • Feb 5, 2015
    I have purchased from build .com before and was really pleased with the service. Gladly surprised to see the association.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Had trouble changing my billto and ship to information......
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I had to call customer support 2 times and spoke with Randal [x9622] who was very helpful completing my order.
    Feb 17, 2015
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Feb 3, 2015
    Exceptional customer service
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I had to have help ordering due to wanting a specialized option for what I ordered. That experience went well as far as I could tell (I won't know until I receive my products).
    Feb 12, 2015
    The website showed a set of door lock sets was available (3 in stock). I wanted two sets and I wanted them keyed alike. I called to make sure these would be keyed alike. But the next day, I got a notice that one of the sets was back-ordered FOR A MONTH! But the other set was already shipped. So I felt stuck. The person confirming the keyed alike should have checked the inventory right then. But I called customer support ready to chew them out, but instead we came up with an acceptable solution. And customer support was very understanding of my frustration, etc. So it worked out. I just wish I had the names of the 2 people i spoke to - one to try and teach them to check the inventory before helping to place an order, and the latter one to commend on a job well done.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Under the pictures of items it says "Click here to enlarge picture" but most of the time when I click on this I get a bigger screen but the same size picture of the item. As a result, I seldom can get a good picture of the details of the items which results in more returns. Love the variety of items but the pictures are an issue. Also, often a picture is not even available for the product in the finish I want. This also leads to more returns. Fixing the picture issues would increase sales, improve customer loyalty and reduce returns.
    Feb 7, 2015
    Many items do not have pictures of the various finishes. As a result, many times the finish is not what you are looking for and you have to return the item which costs more money and time. Having accurate pictures of each of the finishes would improve sales, reduce returns and improve customer loyalty.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Everything went well, although as a consumer, I think they need to add a glossary page. There are many technical terms that only a contractor or handyman would know. I could do a better job of shopping if I knew what the terminology meant.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I have had 2 great customer service experiences with the 'live chat'. In October 2014 and Jan 2015 both agents were helpful and got me through my questions (each late at night when it is the only time I have to get online)! Thank you for having people around to ask question but also very helpful!!
  • Jan 4, 2015
    This seems like a pretty good company. I was not aware of the variety of things the company is involved in. Responses to customer questions are better and prompter than the average online business.
    Jan 21, 2015
    Knowledgeable staff. Right product. Minor glitches in email alerts about tracking.