HandleSets.com Reviews

12/21/2014
HandleSets.com Ratings and User Reviews. HandleSets.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

HandleSets.com Rating

More About HandleSets.com

Recent Reviews for HandleSets.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    Went elsewhere to purchase several related items that were shown as out of stock with no ETA
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Loved the help I received when I called...her name was Athena...
  • Nov 20, 2014
    First Handsets ordered in 2009 were great. The next ones were cheaper build. Finish is already coming off but we have to match the design...hope these are better or more like the ones we got in 2009
  • Nov 19, 2014
    HandleSets.com needs to make the check out a lot easier.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in placing your order and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your experience. Our ... Read full response »
  • Nov 15, 2014
    The combination options for entry sets was very flexible and easy to use.
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 15, 2014
    The shipping cost were outrageous! For this reason I will never recommend this site to others.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize if our shipment pricing did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We offer a solid low price on all of our products and we always strive to be competitive. We have a shipping threshold of $99 on ... Read full response »
  • Nov 14, 2014
    the only tricky part was taht on the handles itr was hard to find the privacy and passage options. it would be nice if while looking at one option, say privacy, the passage and locking options for that know would be displayed below. Instead, I had to type "utica" to pull up the handles, then select and save to cart then click back to find the other locking options. I didn't know what options were available per each particular handle.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Easy site with good pricing.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I attempted to do an online chat to determine the correct replacement latch to order for my handle set. I didn't have the model number so the chat associate, Gracie, told me should couldn't help me even though I knew the brand and style. I almost didn't place my order because of that. I expect more out of on line assistance from etailers.

From HandleSets.com

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication you received when you contacted us for support and for any inconvenience that it may have caused you. We work hard to always be available for our customers and to provide them with thorough ... Read full response »
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    Only return part of the order
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Good experience!
    Nov 16, 2014
    Tofer Johnson was excellent in helping me. I ordered the wrong cross bore deadbolt the first time and he immediately found what I needed and sent an email to order the new items. Very courteous! Richard
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I cannot wait to see these locksets in person. If they are half as beautiful in person as they appear online I am sure to be pleased!
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I like the hand sets but could not remember my pass word from my order over a year ago. because you do not return the help for a new pas word for a few days makes it hard to finish the order at the time I was ordering.

From HandleSets.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in retrieving your password and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your experience. ... Read full response »
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I feel the site on the exterior handset should display options f o r interior handset compatible with the exterior set selected. I was told to go next page. H o w do u expect me to get there!!!!!

From HandleSets.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in placing your order and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your experience. To get ... Read full response »
  • Oct 21, 2014
    We are a window and door dealer...We would just like to see a spot to put in a customer's name. We order quite a bit from this site for our customers and sometimes it gets confusing when we get in more than one at a time
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Oct 25, 2014
    We searched stores and websites for these handle sets and the fancy interior sets. HandleSets.com was the only place we could find everything we wanted. They all look great! The quality of the Schlage brand is superior.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Nov 12, 2014
    My order took a long time to arrive. Seems like the order was forgotten but when I contacted customer support, it all of a sudden was being processed. Took over a month to get my order and it just arrived on Monday.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 30, 2014
    Order was shipped incomplete. Immediately called and was told not to worry the parts would be shipped immediately. I am still waiting

From HandleSets.com

We apologize that the order you received was missing items and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We work with our vendors to provide quick delivery with all parts accounted for and we are sorry this was not your experience. One of our ... Read full response »
  • Oct 4, 2014
    June at Live Chat was very helpful. Without her, I would have gone to another website.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Good prices and availabiility compared to the big box stores in my area. Local locksmith concurred that your pricing is very good. They could not come close.
    Oct 28, 2014
    Stumbled across this web site when shopping for new locks for two new and one old door. They had everything I wanted in the finish I needed and the price was very competitive. I found a deadbolt lock I didn't even know was made that was perfect for my laundry room. The outside is a blank, and inside has a turn knob. It was a little confusing to install, but works perfectly once I figured it out. (Directions were a tad confusing, but that was the lock manufacturer's fault, not HandleSets.com. Not only did they have the electronic locks and deadbolts I wanted, but it all came very fast...before I needed them. I took them to my local locksmith to have the deadbolts re-keyed to my existing keys, and have already recommended HandleSets.com to another customer who was having trouble locating a replacement for a high-quality commercial type lock. I installed all of the locks and deadbolts myself and no parts were missing. They look and work great! Thanks a lot, HandleSets.com. I am a fan with the first order. Love the new doors and the door hardware.