HandleSets.com Reviews

07/30/2014
HandleSets.com Ratings and User Reviews. HandleSets.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.

HandleSets.com Rating

More About HandleSets.com

Recent Reviews for HandleSets.com

• Jul 30, 2014
    Great customer service (Aaron)
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Your delivery speed is way too long. Have you ever shopped at amazon.com? Now, THEY know how to deliver quickly. May I suggest you fine-tune to reach their efficiency?
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Online Chat was very helpful
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Website was very slow
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Elizabeth was very helpful! She worked remotely until I got my questions and my order processed
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Great webiste. We have ordered over $800 in product in last 45 days and have reccomended to many friends
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Glad to be able to go back to the site where I got my handles/keys 4 years ago and get more of the same design keyed alike
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Customer Service person, renee Therien was absolutely professional and extremely helpful!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great online store. Thanks
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I am happy with my purchase but the next purchase order was out of stock and was not expected to be delivered until mid October..so I had to cancel that order and will have to look elsewhere.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    This was the only place I could find that carried my existing handle set model. I simply wanted the same model in a different finish so I didn't have to replace the interior door knob and lock. Had considered buying a new set at a brick and mortar store but I would have been forced to buy a set that included the interior knob, which I wanted to keep. Through HandleSets, I was even able to get the replacement lock keyed to fit my existing door key. So simple!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I would rather had a Mortise entry set for a 3" thick door instead of a cylinder type..
  • Jul 8, 2014
    William and Rachael were terrific in helping me select the correct products. Terrific customer service.
    Jul 17, 2014
    Great prices and great products.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Everything was ok, faster than promised
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I would have rated the entire experience much higher had there simply been a picture of what I was needing to purchase. In this case a picture would have been worth 1,000 words to clearly explain what I was purchasing and helping in determining if this item was going to meet my needs.
    Jul 17, 2014
    Descriptive info was miss leading, no photos available of what was being purchased. An adapter kit for a door knob to fit a thicker door only came with longer screws, nothing else to make the handle actually function (there should of been an extension for the internal shaft which is required for the latch to function) not to mention 11 days from order placement to it's arrival.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Two things I really like about this site are:1) all my build.com-family of sites orders are stored together so I can easily refer back to them2) I needed additional door levers from a purchase 3 years ago, some withe key codes, for a remodel and was able to order the directly from the purchase history in my account. Even the ones with key codes were keyed exactly the same as the original set I had bought. REALLY convenient! I hope you continue to keep orders indefinitely on the order history. It's really useful.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Handlesets.com has provide me a valuable resource as a professional. It is just as simple as entering it to the cart and getting it a few days later; no more searching through box stores to find the right locks. It is great for me to be able to find all matching locks in one place. The ability to order locks keyed to a specific key is also a huge bonus for remodeling, no more calls to locksmiths or removing all locks on the house to get matching keys.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    good and fast servicecustomer service is good too
    Jul 14, 2014
    Always fast, reasonable pricing and great product
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I have struggled to find a handle set that would match the electronic deadbolt my security company provided. Most of the time I would see the entire handle set (including deadbolt) and that wasn't what I needed. Thank you so much for providing the traditional handle I wanted WITHOUT having to purchase the deadbolt!
    Jul 7, 2014